Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sun's Political Editor is Harry Cole, ex Mr Carrie Johnson. He would only print stuff when it's desirable to Bojo or Murdoch.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
lovely words from Nick Hewer as he presented Countdown for the final time today before Anne Robinson succeeds him

the, ll be somebody else taking my chair when the brand new series begins on Monday

and I hope she will have as much fun as I have these last ten years

and that you'll be as kind and appreciative as you,ve all been to me

Reactions: 17
I hate the lot of them but apparently the women Hancock's been having an affair with is a long-term friend from Uni and also a friend of his wife. Poor woman. I hope she chucks him out, has a summer of 🍆 then meets a nice guy in a couple of years that puts that little shithead to shame.
The traditional Tory method is to publicly call him a "S. H. 1. T", and then when he gets dragged into a divorce case say "that's what happens when you sleep with below stairs types", but stay with him anyway.

Both of these courtesy of Jane Clark, wife of the very dodgy indeed 70s to 90s Tory MP Alan Clark.

Reactions: 8
Please could you give more clues? Thanks x

Googled this and it alludes to the director character being based on real life film director HC

But can't work out who you mean by NW and KD
we don’t need to use initials or clues on Tattle, I don’t think.

Just spit it out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really think Gove shagging posts should come with a health warning 🤮🤮🤮🤮

However great his cock is, look at what it's attached to. Get a big dildo ffs.
Also, surely the allure of the massive cock and being pounded by it, is at least tenuously linked to power, dominance, status, ability…

Gove has none of those qualities. Him having a massive cock seems like Mother Nature was feeling particularly cruel. Creating that personality, face and body…and then sticking a big cock on it.

I’d rather be shagged by a bicycle pump.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was Corey Haim , Corey Feldman was the one who came out n spilt the tea about Sheen raping his friend the other Corey when they were teens doing a movie him.
I thought Feldman accused Sheen of abusing him (or both of them)? That's certainly how I remember it being reported.

Reactions: 1
No they don't and I am speaking from my own experience - I wasn't a celebrity child though, just an ordinary kid with a relative who liked little girls in all the wrong ways. He's dead now so I can talk about it, but while he was alive, it was an ugly secret and I was also accused of making stuff up for attention. Therapy and a fantastic husband have saved me though.
I think your amazing @RedMagnolia all my ❤ to you, so happy that you found a fantastic husband after going through what you did , a close personal friend went through something similar to yourself. He was sexually abused from the age of 8-14 and the filthy barstard who did this to him was a criminal barrister and friend of his fathers. He never spoke out until the old bleep died as was manipulated into thinking no one would believe him and that he would be taken into care. He’s only just started to come to terms with the fact that he was a victim and not the one who was any way in the wrong. It’s so heartbreaking to hear these awful experiences. I wish u nothing but love and comfort xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Also, surely the allure of the massive cock and being pounded by it, is at least tenuously linked to power, dominance, status, ability…

Gove has none of those qualities. Him having a massive cock seems like Mother Nature was feeling particularly cruel. Creating that personality, face and body…and then sticking a big cock on it.

I’d rather be shagged by a bicycle pump.
Gove is a massive tool, but I didn’t know he had one too. How did this get revealed???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re. Gove. IRC it was described as being “ Like watching a Slinky going down the stairs “ when he unfurls it at the urinlas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.