Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this on the SC thread but will post here too:
I have it on good authority that SC was interrupted having sex with one of the guys from boy band 911. He also likes coke blown up his arse with a Bic biro....I kid you not!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Posted this on the SC thread but will post here too:
I have it on good authority that SC was interrupted having sex with one of the guys from boy band 911. He also likes coke blown up his arse with a Bic biro....I kid you not!
who is SC?

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember that video of Jason momoa doing the rounds? Him groping a teenage girl. No idea if it was real but read some rumours. Any tea?
I thought the girl in the video was actually his daughter with Lisa Bonet. If its the one I've seen that was going round with a groping headline, it's them in a crowd watching something, he's got his arm round her and his hand is falling in front of her chest.

Reactions: 6
See, I have met James Nesbitt a few times (mutual friend) and he was lovely. Has sat and chatted to us for ages and even bought a group of us drinks. He was genuinely interested in what we had to say and was one of the nicest celebs I have met.

I used to work in the salon where he brought his daughters to get their hair cut in East Dulwich, polite girls and he was always nice. This was a long time ago though, maybe 15 years as I’m getting on a bit and I was around 20 I think. He used to always pop in and have a chat with my nan who worked in the laundrette too and a lot of the locals spoke highly of him. I didn’t have any contact with him really, just occasionally walked past him or saw him in the salon.

Reactions: 1
Re James Nesbitt I used to work in the salon where he brought his daughters to get their hair cut in East Dulwich, polite girls and he was always nice. This was a long time ago though, maybe 15 years as I’m getting on a bit and I was around 20 I think. He used to always pop in and have a chat with my nan who worked in the laundrette too and a lot of the locals spoke highly of him. I didn’t have any contact with him really, just occasionally walked past him or saw him in the salon.

Reactions: 8
That might be true but you were talking SPECIFICALLY about Prince Philip who was born in Greece and is a British citizen.
Yes someone said he was German! I only said I thought Prince Philip was Greek?

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget that Phil the Greek is a descendant of Queen Victoria and his mother was born in Windsor Castle.

All European royal families are so interbred (again, that’s Victoria’s fault) it’s pointless trying to talk about what nationality they are!

Reactions: 21
Her Wiki page states she’s English, born of English/Scottish parents. She’s definitely not Indian just because she was born there
Did I say definitely ? I said usually ..If you were born and raised in a certain country you usually class yourself as that country's nationality??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.