Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the Martin Freeman responses. I'm not surprised to read he's a head - he has always given me that impression.

I haven't seen mention of Ben Stiller in these threads, so I'm here to tell you he is nothing like the funny, charming guy he plays on screen. He's moody, difficult, extremely rude, demanding and complains a lot. He sees himself as superior to just about everyone other than hugely famous actors and directors on set, and won't speak to anyone under that rank - including his wife (they broke up but are back together again) ... he makes her go through his Assistant. Something funny happened in 2009 where someone - presumably from his wife's camp - told a gossip columnist that they were divorcing, but when his PR found out they issued a crappy email demanding their post be taken down. There were rumours about him not only berating his wife in front of people for embarrassing him (you do that on your own, head), but also for daring to put on a tiny bit of weight.

Something awful happened on the set of Cameron Diaz's last movie to make her turn her back on Hollywood. I don't know what; just that there are rumours that something caused it ... which does make sense to me because she was so happy and in so many things for so long, then ... *poof* nothing.

This one should probably go in Conspiracy, but there are some very shady things about Nicole Kidman's family (she was complicit in that she knew it was going on *allegedly*). If you are looking for a new rabbit hole challenge, Google 'Fiona Barnett Antony Kidman'.

Editing to add my most favourite and funny gossip nugget ever:

They don't have to be long to be juicy. This permanent A+ list celebrity who has been the subject of books and documentaries and movies based on her life has a secret. Knowing her, she will take it to her grave. Way back in the day, when she was just beginning her career, she hooked up with this foreign born permanent A++ lister. Our A+ lister became pregnant and went on sabbatical the final two months of her pregnancy. She then gave the baby to a distant family member to raise. Apparently that baby, now a grown person was having some health issues and that is how they found out who were his real parents. Amazing. This is a legitimate jaw dropper.

Anna Wintour/Bob Marley

(And of course Anna denied it).
Holy tit!! I wish I hadn't googled about Nicole Kidman's dad! That is just sick 🤯😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I shagged Lee Sharpe many, many years ago but whilst he was playing for United. He had a fantastic arse and thighs 😳
YESSSSSS! This is exactly the sort of old school Man Utd news I wanted to hear. And may I congratulate you on your wonderful achievement! He was FIT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
is there anything on lorraine kelly? can’t stand her, she just seems so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah, like I said!
I’m the Royals are on another level, they have to curtsy but does anyone think Meghan curtsied when the cameras weren’t around?
Would love to know too haha Well, technically she had to, but really, what would Liz et al do if someone doesn't??
The whole bowing and curtseying needs to be done away with, esp for women the curtseying, how humiliating.

Dreadful, it really needs to be binned as thing. Women should be allowed to just bow their heads as well, if they insist on this type of deference.

I’m sure she mentioned it on KUWTK, i’m not 100% but i’m sure it had something to do with the placenta. If she did it for vanity - knowing what shes like - I really dont think she would have bothered carrying the first 2!
Yeah, I know. But she said the placenta had to be removed weeks or months later or some ridiculous time, but the reality is, if even the tiniest tiny bit of placenta remains behind, the mother's state detoriates very quickly, within hours of giving birth and if docs and nurses don't figure out the problem the mother dies very soon.
Then Kim claimed the doc had to scrape out the remaining placenta with his nails and just... no. It is never ever scraped out with anyone's nails!!! But with a specific instrument..
She claimed she had pre-eclampsia, which might've been Downton Abbey inspired or the truth, had she left it at that people wouldn't know whether that was truth or fiction; but she had to go further with that whole placenta story and that was instant BS territory.
So I am convinced she's doing it out of vanity. She really ballooned when she was pregnant, I don't blame her for using surrogates, it's her business, but that placenta bs story was just such a wtf are you on about you mad woman!!

Reactions: 21
Would love to know too haha Well, technically she had to, but really, what would Liz et al do if someone doesn't??
The whole bowing and curtseying needs to be done away with, esp for women the curtseying, how humiliating.

Dreadful, it really needs to be binned as thing. Women should be allowed to just bow their heads as well, if they insist on this type of deference.

Yeah, I know. But she said the placenta had to be removed weeks or months later or some ridiculous time, but the reality is, if even the tiniest tiny bit of placenta remains behind, the mother's state detoriates very quickly, within hours of giving birth and if docs and nurses don't figure out the problem the mother dies very soon.
Then Kim claimed the doc had to scrape out the remaining placenta with his nails and just... no. It is never ever scraped out with anyone's nails!!! But with a specific instrument..
She claimed she had pre-eclampsia, which might've been Downton Abbey inspired or the truth, had she left it at that people wouldn't know whether that was truth or fiction; but she had to go further with that whole placenta story and that was instant BS territory.
So I am convinced she's doing it out of vanity. She really ballooned when she was pregnant, I don't blame her for using surrogates, it's her business, but that placenta bs story was just such a wtf are you on about you mad woman!!
Someone I know had pre-eclampsia and almost died, had swelling on the brain, etc. It was very serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Where do we start with the Gerrards? His family have gangland links. I think that's common knowledge isnt it? Alex is a particuarly nasty piece of work and was dating a gangster called Pancake and the relationship may have overlapped, its rumoured that Pancake is the father of Alex and Steve's middle child. Anyone who ever attended a Merseyside Derby at that time will have heard this rumour because Everton fans used to chant 'the Baby's not yours' at Gerrard. She also had an affair with another footballer who played for Derby (cant remember his name).

Alex glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool city centre, but it was hushed up and the victim threatened into keeping quiet.

Gerrard was also going to move to Chelsea, this was a done deal and then fell through at the last minute. It was rumoured he was threatened by gangsters into staying put.

Im sure there is other stuff as well.
I've heard that gangster one before that he couldn't leave Liverpool fc for another English team and the child rumours

Reactions: 4
Someone I know had pre-eclampsia and almost died, had swelling on the brain, etc. It was very serious.
Yeah, pre-eclampsia is dreadful, I don't blame anyone who goes through that not wanting to give birth anymore. Truly horrifying condition!
Pregnancy and childbirth is super scary 😨

Reactions: 11
Reading on here about "Forest Gump", has anyone seen his insta? Lots of random pics, but some of the comments!! Went down a rabbit hole then which led me to an Insta user called roseuncharted. On her highlights she has one story called d!sney. OMG...
wow just skimmed through her disney highlights. i look more indepth tomorrow but it seems very scary. dont really understand the pizza bit.

Reactions: 5
wow just skimmed through her disney highlights. i look more indepth tomorrow but it seems very scary. dont really understand the pizza bit.
It’s the biggest load of crackpot tit I’ve ever read 😂 most Disney Parks employees are registered sex offenders?? Having worked in a Disney park this is just funny to me. That woman needs help

Reactions: 18
It’s the biggest load of crackpot tit I’ve ever read 😂 most Disney Parks employees are registered sex offenders?? Having worked in a Disney park this is just funny to me. That woman needs help
They all need help. The Hanks rumours come from alt-right conspiracy theriosts who believe in the QAnon. It's deranged and all flared up since Trump got into office.

Reactions: 12
They all need help. The Hanks rumours come from alt-right conspiracy theriosts who believe in the QAnon. It's deranged and all flared up since Trump got into office.
They’re so legitimately insane I feel silly for even acknowledging them, but I had to have a quick look at that roseuncharted Instagram and Jesus wept!! The woman is not well

Reactions: 8
Is Billie Piper a massive cokehead? Always had suspicions she was without actually hearing any rumours. Must have been in something when she married Chris Evan's the ginge one obv
Popbitch call her chazbaps as she was known for letting people snort coke off her tits. I’d say it would be a fair guess that she was off her tits as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of Judy Finnigan, I have always remembered a story from years ago where she was snapped walking to the pub with Richard, dressed in her jimjams. slippers, with hair not even a bit brushed and looking very much like a care home escapee.

This one: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/richard-snoozy-judy-finnigan-heads-4882269

Fair enough when someone has had enough of dressing up and having makeup done that takes hours but going out like this? Really? If you can put on jammies you can also put on a simple trousers and t-shirt. I was surprised at the time when everyone defended her for it.
Awe bless, at least she put on a scarf and a coat... It could have been a dressing gown or - horror of horrors - a onesie 😨

• Haha
I feel considering the money he has at his disposal - he could be a lot smarter.
The latest stuff is really un-flattering, he always looked fantastic in suits or casual stuff, the big clown trousers make him look short and shapeless.

Any go on him or the others, I do find them quite interesting, as there's so much mystery about them really.

Reactions: 1
Is there any truth to the story about Ben Stiller looking like a monkey ?
Just 🤣
So pleased to hear that about MPW. Not surprised re JM tho.
my friend was given a ‘culinary experience‘ with JM as a birthday surprise - he treated her like a piece of shize the minute he arrived and totally ruined her day (it cost her husband thousands !)

I
Awe bless, at least she put on a scarf and a coat... It could have been a dressing gown or - horror of horrors - a onesie 😨
I bless her heart for being brave enough to being seen out with Richard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw this comment left on the mail online regarding Hamish from Dancing on Ice. Maybe Caprice was right?
Screenshot_20200302_003639.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just 🤣

my friend was given a ‘culinary experience‘ with JM as a birthday surprise - he treated her like a piece of shize the minute he arrived and totally ruined her day (it cost her husband thousands !)

I

I bless her heart for being brave enough to being seen out with Richard
She was probably afraid that he would have another “lapse of memory” and get done for shoplifting, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies if it's already been noted but thanks to another poster - so sorry I don't recall your name - I went down one hell of a rabbit hole about Peaches and I'm so behind on here.

Way to promote your album Bob 🤢

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bob-geldof-voices-fears-over-21610617

I heard Ant had an affair with Amanda Holden to by someone who works on I am a celeb
Probably to cover up the Scarlet rumours?

Aliona was shagging Matt Baker.
I can't imagine him shagging anything.

Aw I adore KH. She always comes across as utterly lovely, so beautiful and classy.

Adore her and so sad there's no Durrell's coming this month.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.