Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad taught Prince Charles meteorology when Chas was doing his stint in the RAF In the 1970s. He said Charles was an OK chap, quite eager to please, but definitely not the sharpest knife in the box.

It pissed me off that Dad had to call him Sir! I resolved from then that should I ever meet royalty I would not bow or curtsey to them. Just ridiculous in this day and age.
Colleague was at school with him at Gordonstone. He said Chas was bullied mercilessly from day one and he hated every minute. Also said he was ‘nice but dim’. Asked Phil the Greek to spring him but he refused saying it would make a man of him. Scarred him for life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm sure I read somewhere recently that you don't have to bow and curtsey anymore?! Hurray! Anyway I'm half American and they bow to no-one so I will exercise my right to do that if I ever come across one of the Royals. They are just people!!
😳hope your not gonna set Trump on me 😬I’m just kidding..But your quite right Spinidge no need for that nonsense in this day and age..👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeing Cara D behind Calvin Harris’ back was the big mistake - he pulled the songs he’d been working on for her and sunk the albums release date.
Much as I don't like Ora's music, I think Calvin Harris was a pathetic little boy reacting that way.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find Sam Smith insufferable. I’m a fairly tolerant person but all this don’t call me he or she is pathetic attention seeking nonsense.
how is it still relevant. Absolute turd. Needs to disappear

Reactions: 12
Calvin Harris always comes across as bitter and unpleasant, especially on social media.

Reactions: 16
I think he looks great and I'm really glad he's got the confidence to wear what he wants. He seems like a nice lad, good luck to him.

He's gorgeous! Do you reckon it's true Mark Darcy was based on him?
Yes it’s true, Helen Fielding had a massive crush on him years ago. Really hope he wins the leadership he is a decent guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What on earth is going on with Caprice and Dancing On Ice? I don't watch the show but until now I've never heard of Caprice behaving badly, and I'm unsure about the way everyone acts as though her skating partner was so saintly, because no one is.

She's apparently "banned" from attending the finale, although I'd imagine it's just normal for someone who quit the show early on to skip it anyway.

Still, everyone watching seems to absolutely dislike her and won't hear a single bad word against this Hamish person. It's a bit odd from where I sit.

Reactions: 8
Anything on Richard madden ?
Aren't there rumours that he’s gay? Mind you according to gossip sites, pretty much every actor is!
I’m sure last year the papers kept printing photo’s of Richard out with his “close friend”...

Edit:
Sam Smith’s ex...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/richard-madden-brandon-flynn-no-20873613

Reactions: 6
Didn't Steven Gerrard sign a contract to 2024 with Rangers only a day or two before Klopp's extension to 2024? Potentially a handover situation being set up.

Reactions: 6
Didn't Steven Gerrard sign a contract to 2024 with Rangers only a day or two before Klopp's extension to 2024? Potentially a handover situation being set up.
Liverpool wouldn't have had to wait so long to win the Premier League had Gerrard not 'slipped' during that game against Chelsea in 2014. His whole family are a right bunch of dodgy fuckers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Judy Finnigan, I have always remembered a story from years ago where she was snapped walking to the pub with Richard, dressed in her jimjams. slippers, with hair not even a bit brushed and looking very much like a care home escapee.

This one: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/richard-snoozy-judy-finnigan-heads-4882269

Fair enough when someone has had enough of dressing up and having makeup done that takes hours but going out like this? Really? If you can put on jammies you can also put on a simple trousers and t-shirt. I was surprised at the time when everyone defended her for it.

• Haha
Speaking of Judy Finnigan, I have always remembered a story from years ago where she was snapped walking to the pub with Richard, dressed in her jimjams. slippers, with hair not even a bit brushed and looking very much like a care home escapee.

This one: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/richard-snoozy-judy-finnigan-heads-4882269

Fair enough when someone has had enough of dressing up and having makeup done that takes hours but going out like this? Really? If you can put on jammies you can also put on a simple trousers and t-shirt. I was surprised at the time when everyone defended her for it.
Well I had a google of her earlier and she had a stomach hemorrhage last yr, I know someone who was an alcoholic and the very same thing happened them..So everything seems to point to the fact she does have a drink problem ,the trembling etc..and that article just proves it for me.No one would go to a pub looking like that surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do you think he’s good enough to manage Liverpool?? Being the manager of Rangers is totally different to being the manager of Liverpool 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It wont be based on his performance at Rangers.

Reactions: 2
What on earth is going on with Caprice and Dancing On Ice? I don't watch the show but until now I've never heard of Caprice behaving badly, and I'm unsure about the way everyone acts as though her skating partner was so saintly, because no one is.

She's apparently "banned" from attending the finale, although I'd imagine it's just normal for someone who quit the show early on to skip it anyway.

Still, everyone watching seems to absolutely dislike her and won't hear a single bad word against this Hamish person. It's a bit odd from where I sit.
Hmmmm this post is a bit odd from where I sit. Why would you care about two people who you say you don’t know on a show you say you don’t watch and take sides with one of them? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean why would you even know or care about a “finale” on this show? #jussayin

I think he wants to be Liverpool manager, but they are unlikely to get rid of Klopp anytime soon.

More to the point would the gangsters allow him to return to Merseyside?
I don't think Gerrard is leaving Rangers; he's signed a deal committing to them until 2024. Same as Jurgen Klopp.

Reactions: 1
Well I had a google of her earlier and she had a stomach hemorrhage last yr, I know someone who was an alcoholic and the very same thing happened them..So everything seems to point to the fact she does have a drink problem ,the trembling etc..and that article just proves it for me.No one would go to a pub looking like that surely?
Och poor Judy. Those photos seem awfully intrusive.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.