Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who claims Someone Else by Razorlight is about her. Would love to know if it's true.

Reactions: 2
I love the 90s / 00s indie gossip.

My guess for the singer from the NE is the Maximo Park guy.

Reactions: 7
Always made me laugh how the press tore apart Corbyn for apparently being an anti Semite, but Boris is actually on record calling people the most offensive racist and homophobic comments?
I cant stand either of them

Reactions: 4
Pals filmed a roadtrip with Russel Brand at the height of his womanising. Literally couldnt keep it in his pants. Ended up shagging a mother and daughter one night, would leave the crew hanging around at morning calls whilst some floozy he met the night before came round to his hotel for a quick shag and even insisted on a backstage blowjob off an airline hostess he's met on the flight over before he agreed to do a poetry reading at the end of the tour. They said it went from laddish comedy to gruesomeness pretty fast.

Reactions: 13
I'm absolutely delighted to read mostly rave reviews of Paolo. I took it as a given that he'd embrace the 'sex n drugs' lifestyle

Only seen him once, charity gig in Newport. A poor lads mum died & he asked Paolo to sing Last Request at her funeral.
He apologised as he was busy but a fundraising gig was arranged, sit or standing wherever you like and it was THE BEST GIG EVER. He sang Last Request as his final number with the young lad on stage

Reactions: 30

How the hell do they get away with it...? If some arsehole celeb demanded sexual favours of me, he's be getting a telling off and a firm kick of his particulars. That would take the notion away from pretty quick and I'd happily take the charges for assult just too see the look on their face.

Reactions: 14
Oh my God I have had experience of this guy! Such a creep.

Miles Kane is such a little twerp. Thinks he's gods gift.

Reactions: 5
There was an incident back in 2006 in Edinburgh re Russell Brand. It can be easily Googled. Let's just say that it wasn't his friend who should have been arrested...

Reactions: 8
Is your friend ok now? What a bastard.

Much less important and very trivial but what is the situation with his hair under the hat?
Shes fine, there is an age difference at play but he was in his mid 20s when it happened. Not sure about the hat. I see him around and he wears full tracksuits and baseball caps now. Like he was in Goldie lookin chain, but as a serious fashion statement instead of a make fun rap band.

Reactions: 6
I spotted him last year in the bar Hotel Du Vin Newcastle... tracksuit and bowler hat. Quite a strong look!

Reactions: 5
Family Guy have ruined Tom Cruise for me with their manic Tiny Tom Cruise

Reactions: 8
I wonder why Tom and Nicole chose to adopt. I assumed they couldn’t have children naturally but they’ve both gone on to have biological children with their next spouse.

Reactions: 11
[
Article by a fan magazine rather than press paints subject in good light. Not really that surprising, although for all I know, Tom may actually have that quality and it's a good one to have, assuming he does not judge other's manners to a different standard than he does his own.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.