Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that was just a mess of a story.

The basics were that Claire was having an affair with a security guard employed by her husband Neville's TV company which produced the various Katie Price/Peter Andre/Kerry Katona shows for ITV2. Neville found out about the affair, and as the security guard had travelled on various jobs for Peter Andre with Claire, Neville accused Peter Andre of knowing about it and keeping it from him.

Kerry Katona sided with Neville and quit CAN which allegedly led to Claire planting false stories in the press that it was Kerry & Neville who had the affair.

As Claire had the talent agency and Neville had the production company, Claire tried to get Neville's company dropped as the producer of Peter Andre's ITV2 show, and as Peter had sided with Claire, ITV2 allowed this to happen and a legal battle commenced which ended up with Neville getting a £4m payout from ITV.
Wow, thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh that was just a mess of a story.

The basics were that Claire was having an affair with a security guard employed by her husband Neville's TV company which produced the various Katie Price/Peter Andre/Kerry Katona shows for ITV2. Neville found out about the affair, and as the security guard had travelled on various jobs for Peter Andre with Claire, Neville accused Peter Andre of knowing about it and keeping it from him.

Kerry Katona sided with Neville and quit CAN which allegedly led to Claire planting false stories in the press that it was Kerry & Neville who had the affair.

As Claire had the talent agency and Neville had the production company, Claire tried to get Neville's company dropped as the producer of Peter Andre's ITV2 show, and as Peter had sided with Claire, ITV2 allowed this to happen and a legal battle commenced which ended up with Neville getting a £4m payout from ITV.
I never knew any of this - only the KP allegation of an affair between Peter and Claire which was disproved in court and led to KP having to pay damages. Pete paid his share to charity or a trust for Harvey?

Yes the pictures of her boat party with a certain young girl being paraded around a lot of older men... amazing anyone would believe she didn't know.

Reactions: 4
I watched every episode at the start and for years. More recently I’ve watched a lot less but if Roisin’s back I’m there!

I got Joyce to say “Raymond!” for me backstage at the panto 😂... pronounced “RRRRRAYmont” 😂😂

I spoke to her about RC and we spoke about our disappointment she wasn’t invited back for Raymond’s funeral episode.
Raymond’s dead?? “Aww Rosheeeeeeen” was the soundtrack to many a hangover when the omnibus was on.

She’s from Aberdeen I think?

Reactions: 2
Haha that's brilliant. 😂 I have heard a few people say Joyce is really nice. Someone else told me their daughter was in panto with her and she looked after her too. 💝. Apparently she used to sell burgers in the burger van at her local football ground ☺.
I used to know Joyce through family friends and living in the same area by brother went to school with her. She was lovely and always writing and performing while also working in the local Markies. Always with loads of red lipstick on. We were all so excited to see a local get a part on River City.

Raymond’s dead?? “Aww Rosheeeeeeen” was the soundtrack to many a hangover when the omnibus was on.

She’s from Aberdeen I think?
A Torry quine although her accent wasn’t as strong as on River City 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve worked with him many times over many years. He is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
All of the cbeebies presenters are nice, especially Katy and Ben.
I have done backstages for Justin, studio prerecords, voiceovers, and two festivals in the south west... he is genuinely so nice. He is so inclusive as well. One of the good ones. I HATE how people slate him because he is a middle aged man. None of my school kids would know about disability and makaton if it wasn’t for him. He also gives SO much money to charity.
I remember there was a thread about him on mumsnet wasn’t there? And hadn’t someone slept with him? There was the revelation that he was very into big boobs I think? A surprising number of women were very hot for him. I didn’t see the thread myself but heard about it. I think feelings ran quite high.

I wonder if the reaction people have to him, the feeling he is ‘wrong’, is that he is a pretending to be less human, more like a toy - a large, man-shaped, asexual, neutral, benign, overtly friendly and non-threatening character. It isn’t a very human character he plays.
However, Justin isn’t a man-sized Andy Pandy toy, he is an actor, and as such we expect the usual human quirks and tells and body language. It’s an unsettling mashup of the two characters. He’s a performer and entertainer but is so rarely seen as a man. What we as adults see, is this odd character who is very carefully created to show/act/display emotions and actions exceptionally clearly. Mr Tumble isn’t just a story telling character or entertainment. His character teaches socially acceptable behaviour and communication. And the body language he uses will be choreographed to basic movements with clear visual clues and readable actions. He won’t be using everyday body language that we use to read intent and honesty and base decisions on.
I wonder if that is where the odd reaction comes from. That’s why it feels wrong. It’s a strange juxtaposition and gives a bit of a visceral reaction.

Fwiw my mum knows the women who taught him makaton. She has nothing but good things to say about him.

I’m not sure. I understand the weird feeling completely but I think it’s just character confusion thing. I don’t think it is sinister.

I also think he got an unfairly hard time over that Sarah-Jane Honeywell story too. When she posed in just knickers with her hands over he boobs, lying on her back on a giant plate of food in central London for a PETA campaign, what did she think would happen? At the time she was a CBeebies presenter with Justin at the time and said he froze her out when she got let go. She was sacked I think and claimed they were best friends and he cut ties with her. She did this big DM story moaning about him but really…the FU was all her own

Firstly, I really doubt they were best friends. Maybe they got on very well at work but best friends? Really? I don’t believe it.

Secondly, if I was an children’s presenter (which is just as cut-throat as all tv) just starting to make a name for myself as a niche and (very innocent) character, I’d freeze her out too. No way would I risk my career for a colleague stupid enough to do that whilst employed to be a entertainer on TV for 1-5yr olds.

I dunno. Maybe I’m wrong. I’m not a fan. I hated watching his program with my kids. But I think the weirdness comes from something other than him being a wrong ‘un.

(That presenter on Doodle Doo however….phwoar. 🤪 When he’d say to camera ‘Fancy a Doodle Doo?’ I felt like saying ‘Yes I do! I’ll have several, thanks!’)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I never knew any of this - only the KP allegation of an affair between Peter and Claire which was disproved in court and led to KP having to pay damages. Pete paid his share to charity or a trust for Harvey?
She said that on The Graham Norton Show when all the rumours were swirling around. I don't think it was disproved as such because Katie admitted it wasn't true in court. That was another thread to all the drama.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No, it isn't. The waste (of food, drugs etc) is phenomenal due to shoddy practices noone cares enough to sort out and then there's spending on tiers of management that are unnecessary. Currently a £50billion budget and only increasing year on year. The IT stuff is a bleeping nightmare of epic proportions.

There is currently a male medic (likely a nurse, police are being cagey about his actual role other than to say he's a medic) on bail for raping an elderly female stroke patient with a broken leg to death in 2018 at the stroke unit in a hospital in the north of England (Blackpool to be precise). She bled to death from a serious internal vaginal tear caused by this rape, not from her actual stroke. This criminal activity was only discovered due to ANOTHER investigation on the same stroke unit about poisoning, that is the sainted NHS staff there misusing some heavy drugs to basically chemically cosh patients comatose so they wouldn't bother them. The investigation also led to other charges of sexual assault on that unit. God knows how long the staff there were getting away with this catalogue of abuses and criminality, but I will bet it was years before anything moved enough to be investigated internally, let alone call the police in. I know there have been complaints locally about that unit for a decade, of filth and patient neglect, but an investigation uncovered things so horrific it makes me sick to think about. I cannot bear this cult of the NHS as if it's the most perfect system ever, and everyone it in has angel wings. It's just a large employer, it has many faults and has people working in it from gold standard to people who have zero business near vulnerable human beings, and there are admin I've encountered who are so surly and unhelpful and resentful of doing their jobs I would personally fire them straight into the sun.
As a relatively inexperienced member of staff, I tried to report my manager for treating patients when she was drunk. (Mistakes couldn’t be undone/negated in my field)
The manager I reported it to, (not as a horrible grass but I really needed help to treat the patients - you know someone who wasn’t drunk), told my manager. I ended up being bullied out of that hospital. bleeping witches.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I remember there was a thread about him on mumsnet wasn’t there? And hadn’t someone slept with him? There was the revelation that he was very into big boobs I think? A surprising number of women were very hot for him. I didn’t see the thread myself but heard about it. I think feelings ran quite high.

I wonder if the reaction people have to him, the feeling he is ‘wrong’, is that he is a pretending to be less human, more like a toy - a large, man-shaped, asexual, neutral, benign, overtly friendly and non-threatening character. It isn’t a very human character he plays.
However, Justin isn’t a man-sized Andy Pandy toy, he is an actor, and as such we expect the usual human quirks and tells and body language. It’s an unsettling mashup of the two characters. He’s a performer and entertainer but is so rarely seen as a man. What we as adults see, is this odd character who is very carefully created to show/act/display emotions and actions exceptionally clearly. Mr Tumble isn’t just a story telling character or entertainment. His character teaches socially acceptable behaviour and communication. And the body language he uses will be choreographed to basic movements with clear visual clues and readable actions. He won’t be using everyday body language that we use to read intent and honesty and base decisions on.
I wonder if that is where the odd reaction comes from. That’s why it feels wrong. It’s a strange juxtaposition and gives a bit of a visceral reaction.

Fwiw my mum knows the women who taught him makaton. She has nothing but good things to say about him.

I’m not sure. I understand the weird feeling completely but I think it’s just character confusion thing. I don’t think it is sinister.

I also think he got an unfairly hard time over that Sarah-Jane Honeywell story too. When she posed in just knickers with her hands over he boobs, lying on her back on a giant plate of food in central London for a PETA campaign, what did she think would happen? At the time she was a CBeebies presenter with Justin at the time and said he froze her out when she got let go. She was sacked I think and claimed they were best friends and he cut ties with her. She did this big DM story moaning about him but really…the FU was all her own

Firstly, I really doubt they were best friends. Maybe they got on very well at work but best friends? Really? I don’t believe it.

Secondly, if I was an children’s presenter (which is just as cut-throat as all tv) just starting to make a name for myself as a niche and (very innocent) character, I’d freeze her out too. No way would I risk my career for a colleague stupid enough to do that whilst employed to be a entertainer on TV for 1-5yr olds.

I dunno. Maybe I’m wrong. I’m not a fan. I hated watching his program with my kids. But I think the weirdness comes from something other than him being a wrong ‘un.

(That presenter on Doodle Doo however….phwoar. 🤪 When he’d say to camera ‘Fancy a Doodle Doo?’ I felt like saying ‘Yes I do! I’ll have several, thanks!’)
Alot of the mum's I knew had a thing for me bloom. I didn't get it.🤣

Reactions: 4
Penises are just so ugly to me 😂 they always look like a rolled up pair of socks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Alot of the mum's I knew had a thing for me bloom. I didn't get it.🤣
Oh, I could understand that. He was a bit cheeky and had a naughty glint in his eye.
But he also looked like he smelt of fags, had done too much speed, stayed up too late, too many times, had those white flecks on the side of his mouth and talked endlessly about obscure dance tracks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As a relatively inexperienced member of staff, I tried to report my manager for treating patients when she was drunk. (Mistakes couldn’t be undone/negated in my field)
The manager I reported it to, (not as a horrible grass but I really needed help to treat the patients - you know someone who wasn’t drunk), told my manager. I ended up being bullied out of that hospital. bleeping witches.
Whistleblowers nearly always cop it.

I've worked with a few nurses over the years who have worked whilst drunk. I reported all of them, none of them got fired.

When I was a student nurse, there was a Charge Nurse who spent all day in the pub, rolled into work at 7.30pm, took handover, then went into his office to sleep, getting up half an hour before the day staff came on duty. We were told to disturb him only if absolutely necessary. I was a second year, working on a cardiology ward. Scary stuff.

There was a sister on Gynae who always reeked of whisky, but she did no hands on care, thankfully. The junior nurses were the decision makers and everybody knew she drank on duty, but she was above reproach for some reason.

When I worked in rehab with chaotic drinkers, a few of the clients were medics, and one gave me good tip - if you have a drink at work, eat salt and vinegar crisps or an orange afterwards and no-one will know ;) If any of my colleagues start peeling an orange, I give them the side-eye these days. :D:D

Ah well, back to celebrity gossip, where drinking at work DOES get you fired - Stephanie Davies, Charlie Sheen, Kevin Kennedy, I'm looking at you. Kev went to rehab though and has been sober for decades.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I never had a thing about any of the presenters on CBeebies. Me and my OH used to have more fun making up stories about the characters in Balamory. For instance, Susie Sweet put Penny Pocket in that wheelchair and there was a whole ‘Whatever Happened to Baby Jane’ thing going on there. The boat at the beginning was used for human trafficking and my OH was forever singing ‘She is easy is Eadie McCreadie’ to the theme tune. Plenty of orgies going on after hours in her gaff....😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never had a thing about any of the presenters on CBeebies. Me and my OH used to have more fun making up stories about the characters in Balamory. For instance, Susie Sweet put Penny Pocket in that wheelchair and there was a whole ‘Whatever Happened to Baby Jane’ thing going on there. The boat at the beginning was used for human trafficking and my OH was forever singing ‘She is easy is Eadie McCreadie’ to the theme tune. Plenty of orgies going on after hours in her gaff....😳😂
In our house Me Too was known as the show where the characters need to get a grip, plus I was utterly convinced Raymond and Lisa were in a lavender relationship and Rudi and Louie was a drunken one night stand contraception fail and they'd agreed to co-parent.
Baby Jake was always the family who had no television.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In our house Me Too was known as the show where the characters need to get a grip, plus I was utterly convinced Raymond and Lisa were in a lavender relationship and Rudi and Louie was a drunken one night stand contraception fail and they'd agreed to co-parent.
Baby Jake was always the family who had no television.
The thing that I could never understand about Me Too - I’m all for inclusivity and representation of people of all races, sexualities and disabilities etc across all forms of media, but having a visually impaired man in charge of a market stall? It seemed to me that had not been thought through very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I was younger, I used to do a lot of chairty fashion shows. Fern at the time worked for Meridan down in the South, so used to host a lot of events etc
She was awful to us young girls treating us like tit, and wanted to be treated as if she was the Queen. Condescending and always criticising our make up and hair and telling us we were too skinny....hello, we were models!!
I witnessed a tantrum over the temperature in the venue once which was hilarious, until she got one of the girls removed from the show for laughing.
Now, when I see her and her put on womans woman persona, it makes me want to kick thr tv!
I lived in Portsmouth many many moons ago & she was always about down there desperately wanting to be recognised, but when anyone approached her she was super rude so went off her totally

Reactions: 5

I don't think Paris is impressed with the photos that came out of Tyson the other day.
Odd that she would cover her ring finger as she must know that Will lead to speculation.

I'm not surprised she has dismissed it publicly but l bet she tore his bollocks off in private.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.