Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricky Gervais summed it up perfectly:

This year James Corden has been a pussy. And he was in the movie Cats.
I don't want to belittle the situation, or come across as naive but I had to think long and hard (pardon the pun😂) about the spiderman thing 😅 I think I've got it now 😉
Free
I don't believe for 1 second the staff can't use google, they just choose to use a directory because it takes longer. I work on the Railway and it's the same, I've never worked with such a bunch of lazy, disinterested morons in my life. Even sending 1 email in a 7 hour shift is considered an impsosition by some.
I’m on the railway to and feel your pain :((

Reactions: 9
There's a story about Hugh Jackman working out on DM today.

Within about five minutes of me posting
Screenshot_2021-05-15  Mail Online.png

the Mail Online swiftly deleted it with this email:

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Hugh Jackman, 52, places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach in The Hamptons" (/tvshowbiz/article-9582337/Hugh-Jackman-52-places-chiseled-form-display-going-run-Hamptons.html), at 15/05/2021

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.

Normally this happens if someone Reports your comment (I don't maliciously post, usually it's me replying to some sarky or nasty commenter) but this usually takes quite a while. Odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Cannot wait for all those involved to get what is coming to them. Is it too easy to assume it was Simon Cowell that Rebecca went to the police over? It seems way too obviously so it's probably not him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’v lived with both nurses and doctors at different stages of renting.
The nurses used to nick medicinals and inject for a quick high (absolutely freaked me out when I discovered this), and the doctors (one a hospital anaesthetist snorted so much cocaine (piles of the tit) on the weekend, they would take sleeping pills (they would prescribe to each other) to sleep after three day benders and then call in sick.

I regularly worried that should something happen to me I’d find myself in theatre with them in charge and tit myself!

I also, once and only, tried ketamine via a hospital chemist. He would under supply enough to provide a weekly usage.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I used to go out clubbing in the 90s with a paediatric doctor. She was doing the same drugs and booze as I was and then going into work at the hospital. I know how tired and frazzled I was at work so god knows how she was able to make decisions.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The nurses used to nick medicinals and inject for a quick high (absolutely freaked me out when I discovered this), and the doctors (one a hospital anaesthetist snorted so much cocaine (piles of the tit) on the weekend, they would take sleeping pills (they would prescribe to each other) to sleep after three day benders and then call in sick.

I regularly worried that should something happen to me I’d find myself in theatre with them in charge and tit myself!

I also, once and only, tried ketamine via a hospital chemist. He would under supply enough to provide a weekly usage.
The stealing of medicine and dodgy prescribing are both police and striking off offences. Or should be.

Serial killer GP Harold Shipman started his career by swiping morphine for his own personal use. He was caught redhanded and should have been booted from the profession right then, in the mid 70s. Instead the NHS and the professional bodies went on to allow him to murder 400+ elderly patients.

I know medics have high rates of substance abuse but it's a sign they are psychologically unfit for the stresses of the profession they've entered orhave developed the most unhealthy way to handle them, and if they see nothing wrong with the latter, they are in no way again, fit for the profession. Addicts are inherently untrustworthy and dishonest people because they make decisions based not on what is right, but how they can best fulfil their addictions. Drunk and high people also make mistakes because they are cognitively impaired by DEFINITION.

This tit, the way the NHS coddles these people instead of rooting them out, is why I find it incredible we are supposed to want to stand in the street and clap like Soma-addled seals for people who get paid to do a job they chose to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I stopped clapping for the NHS when I saw a school mum, who is a female health nurse working 3 days a week, plastered all over our local papers. Her husband earns six figures, their mortgage paid off and they’re not exactly struggling but were happy to take free veg boxes during the early stages of the pandemic for being a ‘frontline worker’.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The problem is that you have to prove it, and doctors, for the most part, aren't stupid. None of the above anecdotes surprise me in the slightest, either.
Proper recording and tracking can and should reveal drug theft. CCTV should be standard where drugs are kept. That would sort a few people out, although I suspect there are enough in the profession with an vested interest in not sorting this out. It would have caught a few killer nurses and saved a few lives, that's for sure. But saving lines clearly is not the number one priority, it's quite clear, not when any shred of career mercy or protection is given to nurses, doctors or others who people who end lives by hilarious oopses or absolute design.

I recall some grim nurse bint who in the course of an investigation into a murder on ward was caught stealing pain used on the children's ward and watering down the rest to try to cover it up. Meaning child patients were not given the correct dosages of said drug when the tampered with batch was used:

Nurse caught on camera taking stolen painkillers while on duty at children's ward... she topped up bottles with water - Manchester Evening News

We were then supposed to feel sorry for this abject little bleep when she blubbed and said sorry and blamed it on having cancer as a child and having IVF, ooh the stress. LOL. Worthless. Utterly worthless. She was allowed to continue work after being suspended, by the Nurses' Council. How can I respect a profession that doesn't harrass and strike off such a proven dishonest, worthless nurse the first chance they get? If you have the type of problems that make you steal drugs, you are unfit for service. End of story.

I also recall the doctor (one Dr Vaishnavy Laxman, consultant gynaecologist) who pulled the baby's head straight off its shoulders by a nice pop while trying to drag it out during birth instead of sending the mother for a c-section being allowed to continue practicing. I still think anyone who spoke up for that one should be assigned her for the births of their own children. By law.

Vaishnavy Laxman: Doctor who decapitated baby cleared for work (news.com.au)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Proper recording and tracking can and should reveal drug theft. CCTV should be standard where drugs are kept. That would sort a few people out, although I suspect there are enough in the profession with an vested interest in not sorting this out. It would have caught a few killer nurses and saved a few lives, that's for sure. But saving lines clearly is not the number one priority, it's quite clear, not when any shred of career mercy or protection is given to nurses, doctors or others who people who end lives by hilarious oopses or absolute design.

I recall some grim nurse bint who in the course of an investigation into a murder on ward was caught stealing pain used on the children's ward and watering down the rest to try to cover it up. Meaning child patients were not given the correct dosages of said drug when the tampered with batch was used:

Nurse caught on camera taking stolen painkillers while on duty at children's ward... she topped up bottles with water - Manchester Evening News

We were then supposed to feel sorry for this abject little bleep when she blubbed and said sorry and blamed it on having cancer as a child and having IVF, ooh the stress. LOL. Worthless. Utterly worthless. She was allowed to continue work after being suspended, by the Nurses' Council. How can I respect a profession that doesn't harrass and strike off such a proven dishonest, worthless nurse the first chance they get? If you have the type of problems that make you steal drugs, you are unfit for service. End of story.

I also recall the doctor (one Dr Vaishnavy Laxman, consultant gynaecologist) who pulled the baby's head straight off its shoulders by a nice pop while trying to drag it out during birth instead of sending the mother for a c-section being allowed to continue practicing. I still think anyone who spoke up for that one should be assigned her for the births of their own children. By law.

I remember that baby story well as it stuck with me for a long time afterwards. Absolutely horrific. I read that she is now practicing in India 🙁

I have always received nothing but good care from the NHS but I guess it’s just luck of the draw if drug stealing and working drunk are common.

Reactions: 13
Oh that was just a mess of a story.

The basics were that Claire was having an affair with a security guard employed by her husband Neville's TV company which produced the various Katie Price/Peter Andre/Kerry Katona shows for ITV2. Neville found out about the affair, and as the security guard had travelled on various jobs for Peter Andre with Claire, Neville accused Peter Andre of knowing about it and keeping it from him.

Kerry Katona sided with Neville and quit CAN which allegedly led to Claire planting false stories in the press that it was Kerry & Neville who had the affair.

As Claire had the talent agency and Neville had the production company, Claire tried to get Neville's company dropped as the producer of Peter Andre's ITV2 show, and as Peter had sided with Claire, ITV2 allowed this to happen and a legal battle commenced which ended up with Neville getting a £4m payout from ITV.
Netflix should snap up the rights to this as a follow up to The Crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t think he’s fat but those shorts were so tight his bum cleavage was up around his shoulders haaaaahahahahahahahaa
I was a bit baffled by this comment earlier (had just woke up) but I get you now. WTF!

The Man With His Arse On His Back, think Kate Bush sung that :ROFLMAO:
43016892-9581575-image-a-13_1621067758238[1].jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

I think we need an NHS thread, as it is derailing this thread. As someone who does not work in the NHS, I am fascinated. So I will set one up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Maternity and women’s health in this country is a feminist issue. The brutal things done to women in the name of avoiding c sections (I count instrumental births in that) are just horrifying. If men gave birth, it simply wouldn’t be allowed to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wish I could un-see that, omg.

The fact that he’s wearing a crucifix chain down his back just makes the whole thing even more bonkers.
You could call it the male equivalent of wearing a Wonderbra, though no-one wants to see that cleavage :rolleyes:

I wonder if Mariah Carey's knickers look like that, as she infamously wears "vanity sizing" (allegedly gets her people to sew in smaller size labels).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a story about Hugh Jackman working out on DM today.

Within about five minutes of me posting View attachment 575799
the Mail Online swiftly deleted it with this email:

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Hugh Jackman, 52, places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach in The Hamptons" (/tvshowbiz/article-9582337/Hugh-Jackman-52-places-chiseled-form-display-going-run-Hamptons.html), at 15/05/2021

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.

Normally this happens if someone Reports your comment (I don't maliciously post, usually it's me replying to some sarky or nasty commenter) but this usually takes quite a while. Odd.
That is genuinely odd. I have never even had a comment taken down on the DailyMail before. Especially on non moderated comment forums

Reactions: 4
That is genuinely odd. I have never even had a comment taken down on the DailyMail before. Especially on non moderated comment forums
I have (had comments removed on Daily Mail Online - not that often), but you'll have to believe me on this, I don't bait people, and only reply to those I feel are out of order.

I've mentioned Tattle and some gossip items before in their comments and they've remained. Whenever I've had comments removed, it's been a while after posting. If Tattle was a "forbidden word" it wouldn't get published in the first place.

Weirdly enough, typing this out I saw an email come in on my Taskbar:

We have reviewed your comment made on "Hugh Jackman, 52, places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach in The Hamptons" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...chiseled-form-display-going-run-Hamptons.html), 15/05/2021 at 20:11 and exercised our discretion not to re-instate it on MailOnline.

I'm hardly saying anything that outrageous. Either Hugh has a swarm of rabid fans (within five minutes?!) or he has a PR team watching every Daily Mail comment that comes in (seems unlikely as well). The quoted time of 20:11 isn't correct either, it was around 10.10pm.

By the way, it might not seem so, but I like Hugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.