Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of creepy Barrowman do I remember something about him being on morning TV live from his swanky LA pool or something and his husband steps into the background bollock naked with his huge floppy dick on show ?
That would have been purposely orchestrated by the attention-seeking pair.

Why is it, when famous men are photographed naked - Bieber, Orlando Bloom, Harry Styles for example- they always have larger than average dicks?

You all know I'm a nurse, and have, due to the nature of my work, seen more penises than the average woman of a certain age, and the majority of men have nothing to brag about, but nothing to be ashamed of either. Not that I spend my days staring at my male patients' bits, I hasten to add! Honestly ;) I'm not some kind of kinky pervert, pinky promise. ☝

I just wonder if the celebs are contacted by the photographer and they agree for the photo to be published, as long as their willy is photoshopped to look enormous?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Why is it, when famous men are photographed naked - Bieber, Orlando Bloom, Harry Styles for example- they always have larger than average dicks?

You all know I'm a nurse, and have, due to the nature of my work, seen more penises than the average woman of a certain age, and the majority of men have nothing to brag about, but nothing to be ashamed of either. Not that I spend my days staring at my male patients' bits, I hasten to add! Honestly ;) I'm not some kind of kinky pervert, pinky promise. ☝

I just wonder if the celebs are contacted by the photographer and they agree for the photo to be published, as long as their willy is photoshopped to look enormous?
Bieber's looked about average to me. And I don't think Orlando's was entirely limp in the pics. Not seen the pics of Harry's to comment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw Emma Thompson on Byres Road once, she had her hair shaved.
I was told Ewan MacGregor had a flat off BR but don’t know if that was true.

Reactions: 4
Bieber's looked about average to me. And I don't think Orlando's was entirely limp in the pics. Not seen the pics of Harry's to comment :ROFLMAO:
That's your day's work sorted then - searching google images for Harry Styles with his willy on show :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So are we assuming the TV couple that are splitting are Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd? Don’t know if that was cleared up before but the DM is stirring it
Seems very plausible, since there are photos in the DM today of her looking very cosy with a co-star.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure some cocks are airbrushed, as they do with boobs and stuff.

I was in the papers once when i was young (I’m not famous or anything, must have been a slow day as it was a tit story), but they airbrushed my hair to make it into a bob type length BUT left my nipple in. It was cold and I wasn’t wearing a bra.

Reactions: 3
Other than those two my only celeb spots in the area are River City cast. I’m going to start watching again if Roisin is going back in. One of my daughters was in one of her pantomimes (Joyce Farquhar) and I chaperoned for the whole run ... another chaperone was dodgy so I had to do every show for a month. Anyway Joyce was lovely and I liked her character in RC. It’s the only soap I’d give any time to.
Ooh River City is my favourite soap. I have watched since the first episode 😃. Like you I don't watch any other soaps. I read the other day that Roisin will be back on our screens in August. Can't wait 💝💞

Reactions: 3
Assuming you mean TVS as she didn't work for Meridian, that must be 30/40 years ago when she was relatively new to fame? Not meaning to make a full defence as I've never met her, but reasonable to assume someone could change in that time?
It was a tea time show opposite Fred Dinnage and she was only a local celeb back then.
I agree, a leopard can change it's spots, but I suspect her true personality was showing more in them days.

Reactions: 4
I get difficult woman vibes off of Fern Brittain, she seems waspish to me. She was on a reality programme a while ago set in a village, but each week it was a different age. Everyone seemed to get on (from memory some of the others were Keith Allen, Louise Minchin, Greg Rutherford, Meg Matthews). Fern seemed a bit cold and unfriendly, and walked off the programme in a strop and did not return.

Reactions: 5

I remember the days of a good old shuttle cock down the trousers or a stuffed sock would do the trick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh River City is my favourite soap. I have watched since the first episode 😃. Like you I don't watch any other soaps. I read the other day that Roisin will be back on our screens in August. Can't wait 💝💞
I watched every episode at the start and for years. More recently I’ve watched a lot less but if Roisin’s back I’m there!

I got Joyce to say “Raymond!” for me backstage at the panto 😂... pronounced “RRRRRAYmont” 😂😂

I spoke to her about RC and we spoke about our disappointment she wasn’t invited back for Raymond’s funeral episode.

Reactions: 2
I watched every episode at the start and for years. More recently I’ve watched a lot less but if Roisin’s back I’m there!

I got her to say “Raymond!” for me backstage at the panto 😂... pronounced “RRRRRAYmont” 😂😂
Haha that's brilliant. 😂 I have heard a few people say Joyce is really nice. Someone else told me their daughter was in panto with her and she looked after her too. 💝. Apparently she used to sell burgers in the burger van at her local football ground ☺.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Many years ago myself and a group of colleagues pointed out to management that a large amount of drugs were going missinv and a very senior member of staff was dropping to sleep at work, coming in on days off to tidy drug room, clipping cars on way home.
We were told it must be one of us doing it and selling them. Union said they couldn't do anything as hospital enquiry had cleared her
Fast forward a year and weve all got new jobs. Drugs still going missing, they finally decide to mark some boxes. They find them on her. Marched off premises, police caution, no other charges, no nmc proceedings. No apology to us.
Theres still a huge culture of bullying in nhs and change blocked by dinossurs who do things a certain way because its slways been done that way.

Its funny cos when you do your information governance training the first thing they say is dont use faxes but yet weve got gp surgerys which will only accept faxes.
Its crazy
There is a lot of bullying in the NHS and there are several people in the hospital where I am who lose staff on a regular basis due to their vile behaviour but they are allowed to getaway with. I can't understand why some of of these nasty people chose nursing as a career, must be more to do with controlling than caring.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is there any gossip on the CAN group, they seemed to be everywhere at one point, thanks to Peter Andre and Jordan. I know Claire got divorced from her husband, but I never found out why.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.