Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, I thought he was married now he’s shacking up with Rita Ora?! RITA ORA?!

He cheated on his wife with someone - not Rita - so they have been separated a while. I don't know what all these men see in her, what am I missing? He doesn't strike me as much of a catch either.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I suppose a man who was modestly proportioned would be less inclined to wave it about? Or they could use a “dick double” or photo shop it.
I like the idea of a paparazzi photographer emailing male celebs with nude photos of them, and a selection of dick doubles for them to choose from. Would Sir like the Harry Styles or the Orlando Bloom? And is Sir happy for us to sell this to The Sun or The Daily Mail?

However, Russell Brand's naked photo looked like he had no genitalia at all. If ever there was a call for a dick double, that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He cheated on his wife with someone - not Rita - so they have been separated a while. I don't know what all these men see in her, what am I missing? He doesn't strike me as much of a catch either.
And I STILL don’t know how she became famous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like the idea of a paparazzi photographer emailing male celebs with nude photos of them, and a selection of dick doubles for them to choose from. Would Sir like the Harry Styles or the Orlando Bloom? And is Sir happy for us to sell this to The Sun or The Daily Mail?

However, Russell Brand's naked photo looked like he had no genitalia at all. If ever there was a call for a dick double, that was it.
I’m going to google.
I can’t stop myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont think so, no. I would guess its in the contracts that they can, but I very much doubt they do it that often.

Which is the same as anywhere else really, though. I work in engineering and, while you do get some building sites (mostly ones run by the big development companies) that randomly test people, it's pretty rare.
My late husband was in the army, they did a random drug test and caught out a few men who were then discharged from the army, it’s quite scary that the army will dismiss people but the nhs keep people who are in charge of life and death decisions employed

Well that's your Sunday afternoon ruined :D :D
Could be worse it could have been lk fanny

• Haha
Are we to assume that Tyson had a raging boner? Which is why his shorts are stretched across the back and the girls are laughing and looking away? I’m a bit slow sorry!

I‘m off to find the NHS thread as I am a whisleblower too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I don't think Paris is impressed with the photos that came out of Tyson the other day.
Ugh Tyson Fury !! What an ugly oaf he is, and he always gets those spit bubbles in the corner of his mouth when he speaks, and my god what a flattering pic this is. The orange shorts showing off his reverse crab ladder/anal hairs that go halfway up his back 🤮 I can’t stand the guy.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh Tyson Fury !! What an ugly oaf he is, and he always gets those spit bubbles in the corner of his mouth when he speaks, and my god what a flattering pic this is. The orange shorts showing off his reverse crab ladder/anal hairs that go halfway up his back 🤮 I can’t stand the guy.
Crab ladder! bleeping hell, that's hilarious. He is a fugly man.

• Haha
As far as I can tell Rita is famous for sleeping with people or being accused of sleeping with people.
ETA and I mean that as an observation rather than just being bitchy. Even her starting out with Jay Z is memorable because there were rumours of an affair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She will be wanting a part in a Marvel film
She had that blink-and-you'll-miss-it part in one of the Fast and Furious films. Waving the start flag in a racing scene. I remember saying to my husband that it was Rita Ora and he said "Who?"
I'm disappointed to see Taika with her, I always thought he was a cool guy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.