Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cemma25

I was literally talking about this at work yesterday! He's banned in my house. The man gives me the creeps big time.
I’ve worked with him many times over many years. He is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
All of the cbeebies presenters are nice, especially Katy and Ben.
I have done backstages for Justin, studio prerecords, voiceovers, and two festivals in the south west... he is genuinely so nice. He is so inclusive as well. One of the good ones. I HATE how people slate him because he is a middle aged man. None of my school kids would know about disability and makaton if it wasn’t for him. He also gives SO much money to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 134

Matty Lopez

How are they not questioning that? He seems untouchable.
A dirty old nonce called Schofe
On TV while I'm toasting a loaf
The show was Going Live
While his fingers of 5
We're stuffed up Gordon the Goffffe

I have tried outing this nonce for years

I know a 14 year old that had mutual oral sex in his dressing room while attending the Going Live studios at BBC Television Centre

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 98

Lavendergreendillydilly

More from Rebecca Ferguson.

In 2015 a contact of mine was working on Good Morning Britain and had short notice to organise getting Ben Shepherd to Simon Cowells house for an interview about BGT, the success of one direction and so on. She didn't think it was very relevant to interview him at that time and thought it was strange. It was to replace another segment that she wasn't briefed on and was assured Simon was doing them a favour to fill a gap relevatively last minute so to ensure everything went smoothly.

Hmm.

It could be a huge coincidence of course. It could have been any show and any interviewee. 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Lauryloo

I can see the very human side of wanting a particular gender, I’ll be honest I really wanted a girl and before I got pregnant I had to give myself a very serious talking to about a baby being a baby and that gender disappointment was not cool. As it turned out, I did have a girl but honestly, when it came down to it I soon realised I didn’t really care either way, I just wanted a healthy and safe baby.

Also, irrelevant but even at 2 and a half years old my daughter naturally has more stereotypically “boy” interests - she loves busses, planes, trains, tractors etc, loves rough and tumble play, refuses to wear skirts or dresses and says her favourite colour is green. She showed a slight interest in Frozen so I bought her an Elsa dress and she will not go near it! It just goes to show, gender really isn’t important at all and each child will have their own interests and ways to express themselves male or female.

it’s totally ok to “want” a certain gender but for me, going down the gender selection or popping them out until you get a certain gender just doesn’t sit right.
I totally get this.

I cried when I found out my youngest was a boy.

I have one girl with a severe learning disability and chromosome deletion. She's our middle child. I grieved for the child she'd never be. Now I'm out the other side I'm in awe of her. She's just amazing. She's defied the odds to walk at 4 and babbles away.

But after the initial disappointment that he was a boy. I'm so glad. He's such a little dude, and his sister just adores him.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

House of Tea

VIP Member
I've never warmed to Judi Dench, but say that and it's like you've said that you go around kicking puppies.
Frank Skinner on Judi Dench.....
He was having his picture taken outside posh London caff The Ivy when the actress arrived and he heard her say, “I thought this place was for celebrities.”

“She’s a woman very at home with a grimace,” says Frank, who suggests she drinks a shot of malt vinegar before each shot on the James Bond films to achieve “that horrible pinched face”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Matty Lopez

If genuinely true, he deserves time eating porridge in HM's Hotels.
I have had several laptops and tablets destroyed, my video interviews deleted and lost as a a victim of Cyril Smith and suddenly I am the only living victim left in Rochdale

I've been outing Schofe, Mark Williams Thomas and Jill Dando murderers on videotape and making docs for the last 6 years after spending 7 months in bed and begging Childline, NAPAC, NSPCC and the police for help

I finally got a crime ref number in 2015 and I've found the house in Bamford where I was abused

The past three wks Schofe and Thomas have reported me to the pigs for harassing TV presenters but they didn't want me arrested, just questioned my mental health

Had the ambulance service ringing and knocking at my door every hour 2 nights ago when I didn't even ring em

I called the pigs

Then Thursday all this came out about Schofe on Tiktok

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Justin turned up as Mr Tumble at a hospital children’s party my friend’s daughter was at when she was poorly. He stayed for ages and was fabulous with all the kids who were in turn enthralled. It was a great memory in an otherwise horrible time in my friend’s family’s life (her daughter is thankfully fine now but it was touch and go back then). I love him for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member

About bloody time someone was charged! I cant believe it’s taken this long. I think the whole gang who were there that night she be charged with preventing the course of justice for their pact of silence as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Tiegan is in league with the devil aka kris Jenner.
Teigen has shown time and time again she’s not a nice person. I knew I didn’t like her the second she was telling an 18 year old Courtney Stodden to kill herself. She probably knew full well that girl was a victim of abuse and thankfully most of us here realised at the time that she was being preyed upon by that dirty pedophile Doug and have never made a bad comment about the poor girl.

She always seems to have issues with girls younger than her. She said to Ariana Grande in a tweet when she first got her big gig on SNL, something along the lines of “Your cat ears make me automatically hate you” Chrissy was nearly 30, making hateful comments on a 21 year old Nickelodeon star. But now that Ariana is a huge pop star she is now up Ariana’s hole and always compliments her.

Then when I found out her tweets about the kids on toddlers and tiaras.

Listen, I don’t think she’s apart of some elite group that kills, rapes and eats kids as I don’t wear a tinfoil hat. But I do think she thinks she was funny making inappropriate tweets even though most normal adults would not make a sexual comment on a kid.

I also dislike her because she rips off recipes off the internet, cooks them and places them off as her own and even got a best selling cook book because of it.

She also tries to act super cool and easygoing yet constantly makes remarks about how wealthy she is. I remember her tweeting about how her mother is constantly getting new AirPods every few days cause she loses them and everyone was like “Chrissy shut up acting like it’s funny that that you’re spending thousands a month on earphones for your mother, take responsibility of your items” this was when AirPods first came out so they were nearly 200 quid.

Chipmunk faced fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
This is true, though Moses has said that he experienced coaching from Mia when she was bringing him up.

My feeling is both Woody and Mia are abusive.
I agree. They are both good artists, and both are probably psychologically unfit or at the very least, ill-equipped to be parents.

Mia collected damaged children from Asia like Pokemon to express some altruistic need, and according to some of them, abused them heavily when as highly damaged children they could not function in the way she wanted them to. Mia seemed to expect them to be 'grateful' for being pulled from Vietnam or whatever, and became enraged and physically and psychologically abusive when the children behaved like children and didn't kiss her arse. Several had major disabilities, and has major emotional issues stemming from their background, Mia clearly didn't know how the handle the huge responsibiltiies and problems that very often stem from foreign adoptions and took it out on the kids instead of seeking help.

Two of Mia's adopted children also committed suicide. Another ran off as a teen with Mia's partner. That's some odds and if it were a family on a council estate, nobody would be defending it. But it's artists whose films we love in trendy NYC, so hey ho. People like to find excuses.

Woody is a guy who persistently harrassed very young actresses for sex - including Mariel Hemmingway as a teenager, when he was in his mid-forties, and then formed a relationship with a teenage girl (Soon Yi) who was an adopted daughter of his wife (with whom she had a bad relationship like her other adopted siblings) in his fifties. This does not reflect well on him. It would not reflect well on any man to be pursuing teenagers in his forties, let alone ones brought up with him as a fairweather father figure, if not an actual fathe, and ones who have a highly troubled relationship with their mother figure. This behaviour (Mum's boyfriend shagging mum's daughter behind her back) that would be considered disgusting and predatory in a normal family but weirdly seems to get excused because he's an artist. The man who dates women his own age to get sexual access to their younger daughters is a stereotype as old as time, let's put it that way.

None of Mia's clear dysfunction proves Allen didn't touch 5 year-old Dylan inappropriately, not does Allen's entirely dysfunctional, predatory behaviour with Mariel and Soon Yi and psychology prove he did it either. However, the only reason the case never came to trial is that - and this happens a lot with child sex abuse cases - it was decided by the prosecuter that there was evidence enough to prosecute, but that Dylan would be traumatised by being put on the stand, NOT because her evidence was considered a product of coaching.

We'll likely never know what actually went on between Farrow and Allen, but safe to say neither are particularly respectable or well-adjusted people outside their chosen field of expression.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oh I don’t think for one moment the DM thinks it’s nice. They are being very sneaky actually, bet he’s shitting himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Kinvarra

I spent 11 months working in the NHS (non clinical) and it is the most clunking, inefficient, old fashioned beast. It’s the best thing this country has ever done but, my God, the money being wasted....no wonder it’s always on the brink- I rarely say it out loud, but it’s not entirely due to underfunding.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Everything about The Sun newspaper is grubby and a bit wrong. Hillsborough, hounding Freddie Mercury when he was dying of AIDS, forcing Gareth Thomas to admit he was HIV positive because they were going to out him anyway, the stuff with Ben Stokes etc. I’m sure there’s probably other stuff I’ve forgotten. The fact that a murderer is considered their best reporter ever is sadly unsurprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Lilliepad

VIP Member
If she’s being cautious why not just turn down work?Instead of taking on every tv job going.To then hide or not mention her bump.Surely she’s got enough money to last her.Typical celeb.Anyway good luck to her
If she wants to work, why not? She’s not obligated to tell people she’s pregnant, it’s her body.

It’s also a bit off to say she’s got enough money to last her - she’s probably stacking away so she can slow down while the baby is here. We don’t know the bank balances of these people lol

• Heart
Reactions: 63

GordonD88

Chatty Member
anyone else think the 2020s will FINALLY see the end of Cowell,s media dynasty of 20 plus years

starting to look like it

Reactions: 62

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Deadbeat dad wants to know child when they become rich shocker. I remember when Noel and Liams dad was bleating in the papers, -they hadn’t seen him since the last drunken beating he dished out to them and their mum when they were kids.
These men are pieces of absolute shit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Ennui

VIP Member
This is stretching the definition of celebrity to breaking point but this is really weird. There's loads of Sun journalists on Twitter talking about what a lovely man their 'best ever reporter' John Kay was. Turns out he murdered his wife!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t get the drag popularity, especially among women. It is highly misogynistic, crude and vulgar caricature of women, with offensive words relating to women’s body parts. I am also going a bit Mary Whitehouse here, I am disgusted that the BBC heavily promotes drag, on the aforementioned Drag Race programme, on Strictly, and they shoehorn it in wherever possible in reality type programme. For instance last year’s Sewing Bee heavily promoted it, and last week that jewellery making programme called All That Glitters featured it, on celebrity Pointless and Celebrity Masterchef. And libraries have draw queens doing the storytelling to young kids, for what reason I can’t fathom, I suspect to normalise it.

It has been likened to white people making their faces black (blackface), like the Black & White Minstrels. Drag, it can be argued, is similar in its mocking intent. Blackface has now been widely condemned in a “what were we thinking?” way (and rightly so) and is now a total no no. Hopefully drag will go the same way, except I am not holding my breath. Women seem to be fair game at the moment.

Serious question to women who like drag - why, what is it about it you find so great? Aren’t you at all bothered about misogynistic intent? Or has that genuinely never occurred to you?

• Heart
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It was disgusting. Preying on socially disadvantaged people with mental health problems/addiction/learning disabilities for entertainment and to feel superior. Thank god a show like that would never be commissioned again.
I know someone whose daughter pulled him on to JK to tell him she wanted to be a glamour model. He obviously knew he was going and told them in advance he was a recovering alcoholic. When he got there he was offered alcohol and again he told them he was teetotal yet they repeatedly offered/tried to persuade him to drink. I guess some poor guy relapsing on national TV would make better viewing

• Angry
  • Sad