Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Allen is too unpopular with the public t be the fact of a pop music me too. Most tabloid readers dislike her and will simply think she is making things up, It’s needs to be someone who has not become a hate figure to too many

Reactions: 7
I wish I could un-see that, omg.

The fact that he’s wearing a crucifix chain down his back just makes the whole thing even more bonkers.
Presumably he deliberately moved the crucifix to his back so it wouldn’t get in the way of the woman who is rubbing his front

but that lower back cleavage I now cannot unsee

Last edited:
There's a story about Hugh Jackman working out on DM today.

Within about five minutes of me posting View attachment 575799
the Mail Online swiftly deleted it with this email:

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Hugh Jackman, 52, places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach in The Hamptons" (/tvshowbiz/article-9582337/Hugh-Jackman-52-places-chiseled-form-display-going-run-Hamptons.html), at 15/05/2021

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.

Normally this happens if someone Reports your comment (I don't maliciously post, usually it's me replying to some sarky or nasty commenter) but this usually takes quite a while. Odd.
That’s the message I got when I said I genuinely had no idea why Rita Ora is famous....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The thing that I could never understand about Me Too - I’m all for inclusivity and representation of people of all races, sexualities and disabilities etc across all forms of media, but having a visually impaired man in charge of a market stall? It seemed to me that had not been thought through very well.
Now the ‘Granny’ on that - gave me the bleeping rage. I don’t know why. If anyone was a sadistic serial killer on children’s TV, it was her.

So bleeping cheerful all the time. STFU.

I bet the fictional parents used to hate dropping their fictional children off to her. Especially if they were hungover. 🤯

Don't they randomly drug test in the NHS?
Not when I worked in it. They bloody should breathalyse too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a story about Hugh Jackman working out on DM today.

Within about five minutes of me posting View attachment 575799
the Mail Online swiftly deleted it with this email:

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Hugh Jackman, 52, places his chiseled form on full display while going for a run in the frigid waves at a beach in The Hamptons" (/tvshowbiz/article-9582337/Hugh-Jackman-52-places-chiseled-form-display-going-run-Hamptons.html), at 15/05/2021

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.

Normally this happens if someone Reports your comment (I don't maliciously post, usually it's me replying to some sarky or nasty commenter) but this usually takes quite a while. Odd.
Frigid waves? WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seeing Leicester winning the FA Cup yesterday reminded me of the rumours that Brendon Rogers was caught having an affair with much younger woman whilst he was managing Liverpool. Anyone else remember that? Supposedly there was an injunction.

Reactions: 1
Seeing Leicester winning the FA Cup yesterday reminded me of the rumours that Brendon Rogers was caught having an affair with much younger woman whilst he was managing Liverpool. Anyone else remember that? Supposedly there was an injunction.
Seems like trouble follows him about -

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Seems like trouble follows him about -
Oooh so she was working for Liverpool FC and that’s how they met?! He seemed to leave there under a bit of a cloud. I don’t think their fans likes him very much. He was definitely married to someone else before her and had kids.

Oooh so she was working for Liverpool FC and that’s how they met?! He seemed to leave there under a bit of a cloud. I don’t think their fans likes him very much. He was definitely married to someone else before her and had kids.
Yes his ex wife and 2 teenage kids went to live near Marbella, don't know if she is are still there though but think his son is a footballer in UK

• Wow
Now the ‘Granny’ on that - gave me the bleeping rage. I don’t know why. If anyone was a sadistic serial killer on children’s TV, it was her.

So bleeping cheerful all the time. STFU.

I bet the fictional parents used to hate dropping their fictional children off to her. Especially if they were hungover. 🤯

Not when I worked in it. They bloody should breathalyse too.
The relentlessly cheerful songs as well. Husband has a friend who is a teacher at a school that for many years was the local sink school (its improved greatly now) and everytime I heard Mickey John, the teacher, singing 'Oh I whoop with joy when I go to school in the morning' it made me laugh.

Reactions: 3
Hes married to her now with a kid

In our house Me Too was known as the show where the characters need to get a grip, plus I was utterly convinced Raymond and Lisa were in a lavender relationship and Rudi and Louie was a drunken one night stand contraception fail and they'd agreed to co-parent.
Baby Jake was always the family who had no television.
I loathed the nanny in me too, wouldn't want that irritating child minder taking care of me!

Reactions: 2
Don't they randomly drug test in the NHS?
I dont think so, no. I would guess its in the contracts that they can, but I very much doubt they do it that often.

Which is the same as anywhere else really, though. I work in engineering and, while you do get some building sites (mostly ones run by the big development companies) that randomly test people, it's pretty rare.

I was a bit baffled by this comment earlier (had just woke up) but I get you now. WTF!

The Man With His Arse On His Back, think Kate Bush sung that :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 575898
It’s like a middle aged man’s equivalent to a push up bra.
the Man With His Arse Onn His Back, reminds me of Mitchell and Webb’s brilliant spoof “ The Man With An Arse for. Face”
A great parody of those faux sensitive documentaries about physical peculiarities. Is there anyone from the N.H.S who could find a link, I’m not gifted that way.

QUOTE="Ennui, post: 4953496, member: 208716"]
Noooo, the original KB song is one of my favourites and now it's ruined! I'll always have that association now!! 🤢
[/QUOTE]

That would have been purposely orchestrated by the attention-seeking pair.

Why is it, when famous men are photographed naked - Bieber, Orlando Bloom, Harry Styles for example- they always have larger than average dicks?

You all know I'm a nurse, and have, due to the nature of my work, seen more penises than the average woman of a certain age, and the majority of men have nothing to brag about, but nothing to be ashamed of either. Not that I spend my days staring at my male patients' bits, I hasten to add! Honestly ;) I'm not some kind of kinky pervert, pinky promise. ☝

I just wonder if the celebs are contacted by the photographer and they agree for the photo to be published, as long as their willy is photoshopped to look enormous?
I suppose a man who was modestly proportioned would be less inclined to wave it about? Or they could use a “dick double” or photo shop it.

Quite agree about sexual harassment. I seldom lose my temper, but a couple of times I have kicked a colleague hard in the shin badly bruising him and on another hit him with a ladle after he pinched my arse in a dark area and caught me by surprise. Another (male) colleague who was no choir boy told me after that I’d put a stop to the mans sex pest career.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.