Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was the Russell Brand interview I was taking about early in the thread if anyone wants to watch
The Youtube video comments are all about how sexy, witty and intelligent he is. He sounds like a bleeping desperate, sleazy moron in that clip, were we watching the same thing? He's never, ever made me laugh, he loves himself way too much. I wouldn't be surprised if RB wasn't still putting it about and/or had his hanger on/groupie/partner under the thumb. Repugnant man.

Always liked Jonathan for his love of John Waters and American comics but it makes me wonder, if this is the company he keeps (and we all know about the Andrew Sachs-slutshaming-his-niece phone call made by the two, tittering like little schoolboys). Terrible thing to do to an elderly man who has nothing to do with either of their sex lives.
Marilyn Manson sued by Game of Thrones actress who claims abuse
#
That story had went quite quiet lately, wondered what was going on there.
I can't wait for the MeToo movement to hit the music industry. Although, when you think that Bowie,Keith Richards, Robert Plant etc are all on record as sleeping with 13yr old groupies ,it won't leave us with much heroes!
I did speak in defence of Bowie (to a point), though I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't wait for the MeToo movement to hit the music industry. Although, when you think that Bowie,Keith Richards, Robert Plant etc are all on record as sleeping with 13yr old groupies ,it won't leave us with much heroes!
Keith Richards... i don't think actually slept with underage girls - he rarely had sex with groupies, and that has been said by multiple sources and people that have written about him back 'then', Marianne Faithful, etc. Keith was all for his cars, girlfriends and alcohol. Quite a gent allegedly. Mick Jagger is a different story... he has fucked everything.

Bowie repeatedly had sex with minors, it is gross that the liberal media worships him. And Robert Plant is gross too.

Worst offender is probably Bill Wyman with that Mandy Smith... gross.

Reactions: 21
Looking at magazines online like Loudwire and the (it has to be said) mostly male reaction to any musician being accused to sexual harassment/assault I don’t changing much. I really hope I’m wrong and that the day of reckoning comes to all those who have abused their privilege. Just some people will almost be off limits (like Bowie). I mean what happens if Dave Grohl was found to be a predator? I think the world would just stop spinning, he’s the ‘nice guy of rock’.
Also, on a very personal level, I do find it hard when a musician I like has been accused or admitted to sexual harassment. It’s entirely selfish of me, but I really enjoy Bowie’s music and that of Brand New but listening to them can make me feel awkward. With Lostprophets it was really different, I haven’t listened to them in years and don’t think I ever will, I think that’s mainly due to very small children and babies being involved.
I hope my comment makes sense, I know what I want to say but I don’t feel like it’s very eloquent, apologises.

Exactly! And the Gallagher spawn.

Yesterday I learned that even Sharleen Spiteri’s daughter is a model 😳
One thing I like about Sharleen is she’s a private celeb. I like celebs I don’t know much about.

There was an awards show years ago where Kate Moss was chucking food about and Sharleen Spiteri had a word (being a good Glasgow girl I imagine she ripped KM a new one). I liked that story.

Reactions: 25
I remember another story where Sharleen apparently she had a go at Paris Hilton for dancing on a table!
Buzz Killington in the house.

• Haha
In regards to Tom Daley, I’ve heard from a few of my friends and acquantinces - I’m gay and sometimes it feels like every gay knows every other gay - that Tom Daley regularly slid into the hot gays on IG DMs and people in east London and hooked up with a few while married. I have no proof so please take this with a pinch of salt. Purely going on what I’ve heard from people.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Dave Grohl's a functioning alcoholic, isn't he? A lovely one, but it can't be easy for his family.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I always quite like the fact that even though he hates her, Dave Grohl always defends Courtney Love if people blame her for Kurt Covains drug addiction. He is always at pains to point out that Kurt was doing heroin before he met Courtney - which the fans don’t always want to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This was the Russell Brand interview I was taking about early in the thread if anyone wants to watch
Hie wife (ex groupie) keeps posting happy family pics of their idyllic home life on IG. They have cute kittens and a photo of her and him smiling blissfully at the camera whilst drinking tea on a narrow boat. Overdose of saccharine alert....!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In regards to Tom Daley, I’ve heard from a few of my friends and acquantinces - I’m gay and sometimes it feels like every gay knows every other gay - that Tom Daley regularly slid into the hot gays on IG DMs and people in east London and hooked up with a few while married. I have no proof so please take this with a pinch of salt. Purely going on what I’ve heard from people.
This does not surprise me. I never understood why a newly outed young male married a much older man. He should have been out having fun...

Reactions: 19
This does not surprise me. I never understood why a newly outed young male married a much older man. He should have been out having fun...
He lost his dad, came out then ended up married to a man 20 years older (with a strange face lift) and have a baby all in what seemed a short space of time.
That photo shoot in the DM tries to portray him as a twink- sucking on a lollipop while looking shyly.

Reactions: 8
One thing I like about Sharleen is she’s a private celeb. I like celebs I don’t know much about.

There was an awards show years ago where Kate Moss was chucking food about and Sharleen Spiteri had a word (being a good Glasgow girl I imagine she ripped KM a new one). I liked that story.
Wasn't she rumoured to be the "Scottish female singer" who had an injunction against the reporting of a lesbian affair? Although the other guess was Lulu 🤣 Amy MacDonald would also fit, but I dont think she's necessarily famous enough.

I always quite like the fact that even though he hates her, Dave Grohl always defends Courtney Love if people blame her for Kurt Covains drug addiction. He is always at pains to point out that Kurt was doing heroin before he met Courtney - which the fans don’t always want to hear.
Isn't the general theory that it was Kurt who got her into harder drugs?

Wasn't she rumoured to be the "Scottish female singer" who had an injunction against the reporting of a lesbian affair? Although the other guess was Lulu 🤣 Amy MacDonald would also fit, but I dont think she's necessarily famous enough.
could it be KT Tunstall?

Reactions: 3
Eek that Tom Daley photo shoot is 🤢🤮. Dodgy 90s lads mag style

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.