Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they now have less than 20,000 members worldwide, down from 100,000 a few years ago.

The one member I find baffling, is Elizabeth Moss. She is starring in 'A Handmaids tale' about the subjugation of women, which from available evidence that is what Scientology does to people, male and female.
Yes!!! Exactly how can Elizabeth moss portray a character like she does in a handmaids tale which is basically a religious cult and be part of Scientology
The Leah interview with joe rogan is fab and if true makes Elizabeth involvement very strange

Reactions: 21
She sounds like another one trying herself up.in knots to justify sleeping with and getting pregnant by a married man. He is scum obviously but someone who knows a man is texting her from his wedding and honeymoon knows exactly what she is doing and has deliberately gone out to get herself knocked up by a footballer. You could probably guess who it is by finding out who got married in 2019.
rio Ferdinand got married to KateWright in 2019 I think, sort of thing he’d do if the rumours are true. Mind you, I know very little about footballers!

edited because I can’t type!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Could be any of them lol. But I’d say it would be start by looking where in the U.K. she lives. South East would point to someone playing for a London club. North West one of the Manchester or Merseyside clubs. Ditto the Midlands, Yorkshire and North East etc.

One thing I’ll say for Beckham is that at least he paid off the mistress and mother of his illegitimate daughter all those years ago so they were able to live comfortably in the Golden Triangle.
oh posh would be fuming if a girl

Reactions: 3
Random but any tea on Rav Wilding watched him on Crimewatch when I was younger when he was a police or ex military but wonder if anyone has had any real life drama with him.

Reactions: 8
Random but any tea on Rav Wilding watched him on Crimewatch when I was younger when he was a police or ex military but wonder if anyone has had any real life drama with him.
he’s back policing again now

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember about10 years where some BBC journalist was being harassed and spied on by the Scientology lot after he did a documentary on them.
John Sweeney. He was on Leah Remini and Mike Rinder's podcast Scientology: Fair Game earlier this week talking about it.

Reactions: 6
John Sweeney. He was on Leah Remini and Mike Rinder's podcast Scientology: Fair Game earlier this week talking about it.
Aaaaah might give that a listen, sounds good. All I can remember from the doc was him coming out of the house and they were just stood there staring at him, some filming and they were following him everywhere in their cars, very strange people 😬

Reactions: 2
he’s back policing again now
He only went back for a short time - said on his twitter he had enjoyed his short time back in the police and wished he could have stayed longer. He now doing Crimewatch again on BBC1 in the mornings.

Reactions: 5
This article says Victoria always makes sure she does the school run!!! No wonder if he shagged a teacher!!...another Sun article says Claudia Schiffer Stella Mcartney send their girls there.. She won't want to risk wanderinggoldenballs flirting et c with models!!!

Reactions: 9
Do you all think that in today’s world after all the gossip floating around that posh doesn’t know about his affairs!!!

Reactions: 12
Course she knows but he bankrolled the multi million pound losses her VB fashion brand has made!!! £16 million pound losses so far and as penance he s pumped multi millions into it to offset these losses and keep her stupid businesses going... Fashion desighner??? My arse.... You go to college and do a degree to learn fashion design and do apprenticeships after. She s a bleeping joke... Stays with him to maintain the Beckham brand and turns a blind eye , using his millions .😤😷

ha ha it's much more this says total losses are £46 million!!!! His shagging is a very expensive pastime!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She's alleged to have undergone surgery but claims to have lost the weight naturally.

Comments on her articles in DM are so heavily censored, so she obviously pays them hefty $$$ to 'feature' regularly (on the ones that aren't paid for they open the comments up).

Leah Remini opened a can of worms with her documentary series on them (in a 'gave others the confidence to speak up' way) - others such as Lisa-Marie Presley and Beck have since left. Scroll to the bottom of this article for more:
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
The School the Beckhams send her to is pretty cheap under £30K a year.I know other families who haven’t got the cash they have and send their children to better schools

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.