Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Stella had her college fashion show and she had all her supermodel ‘pals’ walk for her designs.
Kate Moss was one of them wasn't she ?
I looked up her qualifications and at least she has some unlike VB.
Attained a foundation degree from Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication then went on to study at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.

Reactions: 20
Kate Moss was one of them wasn't she ?
I looked up her qualifications and at least she has some unlike VB.
Attained a foundation degree from Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication then went on to study at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
Agree, she definitely at least has some artistic and creative aptitude unlike VB so can’t get too worked up. Walking straight into a job at Chloe must have been a bit galling for her peers though. I think even Karl Largerfeld gave some shade at the time saying they were expecting a big name in fashion not music...

Reactions: 27
I never heard this rumour before. Does he have a few other children? He hid that well
Without posting it all on here google it (not being rude) there is loads of stuff out there. Affairs and kids. Have a look on the Beckham thread on here and I know Digital Spy had a long thread about them (which is still there) which had real tea on him.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m not sure on the children rumours either, I had a few contacts for some the information I know around his affairs but didn’t ever hear anything about any children. I would have assumed he would have tried to offer enough money to get an end put to a pregnancy, as I’ve known more than one footballer do, though haven’t really been on that ‘scene’ for a while and a lot could have happened since! Plus even if money is offered, ultimately it’s down to the woman what she does with her body once a pregnancy has occurred.

Reactions: 7
This also reminds me again of the theory that it was actually Victoria, not David, who shagged Rebecca Loos. Not sure I really believe that, but it certainly did the rounds at the time.

The baby or the sex dungeon? I think it was just a load of dildos strapped in various places so he can switch up positions when it fancied him 🧐
Yeah, him being into pegging was fairly well known even when he was with Katie, wasn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Alex isn’t allowed to see his daughter anymore is he?
I don't think he's seen her properly for years, maybe when chantelle found the sex stuff in his house or something. I'm not sure if she just won't let him or its court ordered? He's tried for years to have a baby with his current partner and had ivf and she is now pregnant.
I'm not sure if I'm remembering this wrong but I think a few years ago he was begging her to let him see the little girl, and that his elderly parents were desperate to see her again when they weren't in good health or something.

Reactions: 7
I’ve sort of been on the fringes of Alex Reid’s friendships as he’s been trying to get into (rubbish) independent films which some friends make.
He seems a bit of a fanaticist and very easily led. I think he’s been ripped off a few times, although he’s certainly a bit of a div himself.

Reactions: 13
I don't think he's seen her properly for years, maybe when chantelle found the sex stuff in his house or something. I'm not sure if she just won't let him or its court ordered? He's tried for years to have a baby with his current partner and had ivf and she is now pregnant.
I'm not sure if I'm remembering this wrong but I think a few years ago he was begging her to let him see the little girl, and that his elderly parents were desperate to see her again when they weren't in good health or something.
I’m sure i read in the Katie Price threads that she helped Chantelle in court to stop him getting contact.
I’ve sort of been on the fringes of Alex Reid’s friendships as he’s been trying to get into (rubbish) independent films which some friends make.
He seems a bit of a fanaticist and very easily led. I think he’s been ripped off a few times, although he’s certainly a bit of a div himself.
He’s got autism or aspergers hasn’t he?

Reactions: 5
Do you mean Beckham ? The first daughter must have been about 20+ years ago - easier to keep quiet then than now.
Yep- the daughter would be more likely to speak up now then wouldn’t she? No way has he got children hidden away we don’t know about.

I’m sure i read in the Katie Price threads that she helped Chantelle in court to stop him getting contact.

Not as far as I’m aware

Reactions: 2

Well that is questionable now as it would appear that diagnosis was released after he tried to scam an insurance company for £60k about a car crash where it turned out the two knew each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.