Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard the DB love child rumour too. Apparently the school teacher?

Major footballers all seem like dogs to me, you may get a comfy wag lifestyle but you get no respect or dignity. I know women throw themselves at the players, doesn't mean they have to partake!
No it was when he played for Man U and the daughter supposedly lives in Cheshire and is his oldest child and a rumoured one in Miami.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No it was when he played for Man U and the daughter supposedly lives in Cheshire and is his oldest child and a rumoured one in Miami.
Ahhhh, well that's two I've heard of then! There's a huge rumour he slept with H's teacher and she had a daughter!

Reactions: 14
I've heard the DB love child rumour too. Apparently the school teacher?

Major footballers all seem like dogs to me, you may get a comfy wag lifestyle but you get no respect or dignity. I know women throw themselves at the players, doesn't mean they have to partake!
The one I’m referring to isn’t by the school teacher. Her mum is someone he had a fling with early in his relationship with Victoria. She lives in Alderly Edge. Or did anyway. She’d be well into her 20s by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My cousin dated a footballer and she said women threw themselves at them all the time, even if the girlfriend or wife is around. He ended up cheating on her when she was pregnant, the shitbag.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She's alleged to have undergone surgery but claims to have lost the weight naturally.

Comments on her articles in DM are so heavily censored, so she obviously pays them hefty $$$ to 'feature' regularly (on the ones that aren't paid for they open the comments up).

Leah Remini opened a can of worms with her documentary series on them (in a 'gave others the confidence to speak up' way) - others such as Lisa-Marie Presley and Beck have since left. Scroll to the bottom of this article for more:
I’m fascinated with Scientology and love the Leah Remini and Mike Rinder podcast. It’s astounding that they still don’t pay taxes and are classified as a religion when they are openly harassing ex members (they call it fair gaming). JT propositioned my male friend in a Korean spa in LA.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m fascinated with Scientology and love the Leah Remini and Mike Rinder podcast. It’s astounding that they still don’t pay taxes and are classified as a religion when they are openly harassing ex members (they call it fair gaming). JT propositioned my male friend in a Korean spa in LA.
I've just found a Scientology thread on here. Think it's fizzled out a bit, we need to get it started again! https://tattle.life/threads/scientology.4849/

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There was a ‘leaked email’ to staff members at the school HB attended. I’ll see if I can find it. The evidence looked fairly convincing.

Reactions: 16
I've just found a Scientology thread on here. Think it's fizzled out a bit, we need to get it started again! https://tattle.life/threads/scientology.4849/
Fantastic! I’m really fascinated with it too I must have read and watched everything ever made about it! If anyone’s interested, the documentary Going Clear by Lawrence Wright is excellent as well as the Leah Remini tv series. How anyone can still be a Scientologist now is completely beyond me

Reactions: 10
Fantastic! I’m really fascinated with it too I must have read and watched everything ever made about it! If anyone’s interested, the documentary Going Clear by Lawrence Wright is excellent as well as the Leah Remini tv series. How anyone can still be a Scientologist now is completely beyond me
Apparently they now have less than 20,000 members worldwide, down from 100,000 a few years ago.

The one member I find baffling, is Elizabeth Moss. She is starring in 'A Handmaids tale' about the subjugation of women, which from available evidence that is what Scientology does to people, male and female.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbh the girl has no loyalty to his wife. He’s the one in the wrong

Tbh the girl has no loyalty to his wife. He’s the one in the wrong
Well anyone who thinks like that, let’s hope they feel the same if someone does it to them. They shouldn’t claim to be a feminist either, if they do.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't the celebrity pastor of Hillsong turn out to be shagging someone behind his wife's back? How terribly typical 🙄

Personally I cannot wait for the Ghislaine Maxwell trail to start...some high profile heads are hopefully gonna roll....I have my popcorn ready to go for that one.
when does the trial start,cant wait either x

Reactions: 3
My cousin dated a footballer and she said women threw themselves at them all the time, even if the girlfriend or wife is around. He ended up cheating on her when she was pregnant, the shitbag.
Id honestly rather shag a cactus than a footballer for that very reason. They do nothing for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.