Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this initial confusion makes me glad I’m not famous. With the initials JS it could be savage

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always take these stories which don't name anyone with a pinch of salt.
Although when it comes to PremierLeague footballers, you could run a story like this every 6 months and the chances are most of them have been having and affair and chances are that at least one of them has got someone pregnant!

Reactions: 23
There’s a lot of rumours over the past few years that he’s been wanting to leave, but hasn’t as he didn’t want to embarrass his family with the stuff they have on him, so I think with Kelly sadly dying it might be the push he needs.

It’s a dying organisation to be quite honest and a lot of celebrities have nothing to do with it. Their only main attraction is Tom Cruise and he peaked years ago. More and more celebrities are leaving and speaking out about their experiences within it and up and coming celebrities are warned against it.

The next organisation to be exposed is probably going to be Hillsong.
I haven't read the full thread but do you have any more info ref celebs speaking out against scientology please? I know ii can Google, but...

Reactions: 5
I haven't read the full thread but do you have any more info ref celebs speaking out against scientology please? I know ii can Google, but...
For some reason scientology, and weird cults in general, fascinates me. I lived in the former East Germany from 99-2001 and as a freelance TEFL teacher, the contracts I had to sign always had a clause that stipulated that 'I was not and had never been a follower of L.Ron Hubbard.' I found that bizarre at first but was told that after the wall came down Scientology, and various other cults, swarmed in and tried to fill the vacuum left by Communism. Anyone with any links to them was not allowed to be in any position of authority. They also owned loads of bars, cafes and hostels in the city but it was never made known, you just knew which ones to avoid through word of mouth. Creepy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thanks to the posters who answered my tea request on Seth McFarlane in the last thread.

I keep seeing Rebel Wilson pop up in articles on MSN stuff like "stuns in blue bikini as she flaunts weight loss" is this more inviting of nasty comments articles or is there some tea that can't be talked about?
She's alleged to have undergone surgery but claims to have lost the weight naturally.

Comments on her articles in DM are so heavily censored, so she obviously pays them hefty $$$ to 'feature' regularly (on the ones that aren't paid for they open the comments up).

Leah Remini opened a can of worms with her documentary series on them (in a 'gave others the confidence to speak up' way) - others such as Lisa-Marie Presley and Beck have since left. Scroll to the bottom of this article for more:

Reactions: 20
The whole cult of Scientology is terrifying. And the power they have, the obviously have massive amounts of dirt on very high profile people.

The weirdest part of it all is the whereabouts of Shelly Miscavige, she's the wife of David, the leader of the church and she's not been seen in public since 2007. Leah Rimini was a good friend of hers and says she hasn't had any contact with her so she could be dead for all anyone knows. Of course the church say she's alive and well and just happy living her life out of the public eye but its odd there isn't so much as a photo to prove she's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I remember about10 years where some BBC journalist was being harassed and spied on by the Scientology lot after he did a documentary on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Who do we think this footballer could be???
Could be any of them lol. But I’d say it would be start by looking where in the U.K. she lives. South East would point to someone playing for a London club. North West one of the Manchester or Merseyside clubs. Ditto the Midlands, Yorkshire and North East etc.

One thing I’ll say for Beckham is that at least he paid off the mistress and mother of his illegitimate daughter all those years ago so they were able to live comfortably in the Golden Triangle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a lot of rumours over the past few years that he’s been wanting to leave, but hasn’t as he didn’t want to embarrass his family with the stuff they have on him, so I think with Kelly sadly dying it might be the push he needs.

It’s a dying organisation to be quite honest and a lot of celebrities have nothing to do with it. Their only main attraction is Tom Cruise and he peaked years ago. More and more celebrities are leaving and speaking out about their experiences within it and up and coming celebrities are warned against it.

The next organisation to be exposed is probably going to be Hillsong.
The rumour of John being in the closet never seems to go away.

Reactions: 4
Could be any of them lol. But I’d say it would be start by looking where in the U.K. she lives. South East would point to someone playing for a London club. North West one of the Manchester or Merseyside clubs. Ditto the Midlands, Yorkshire and North East etc.

One thing I’ll say for Beckham is that at least he paid off the mistress and mother of his illegitimate daughter all those years ago so they were able to live comfortably in the Golden Triangle.
I've heard the DB love child rumour too. Apparently the school teacher?

Major footballers all seem like dogs to me, you may get a comfy wag lifestyle but you get no respect or dignity. I know women throw themselves at the players, doesn't mean they have to partake!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
For any football fans
She sounds like another one trying herself up.in knots to justify sleeping with and getting pregnant by a married man. He is scum obviously but someone who knows a man is texting her from his wedding and honeymoon knows exactly what she is doing and has deliberately gone out to get herself knocked up by a footballer. You could probably guess who it is by finding out who got married in 2019.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.