Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd, it's tragic what an imaginary bumming has done to my sanity!😵😂😂
You’d think Michael Palin would prefer ‘Pole to Pole’ really wouldn’t you 🤷‍♂️ as long as he’s not doing it for 80 days straight, you’d just hope he’d power through 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
AC sounds like a really nasty person to be on set with too, he must have something going on to keep him in the job.
He was sacked once, it fell to the floor crying copiously begging for his job back. Apparently the producer was so shocked and appalled she did give it him back, (well obviously I suppose)

“it” was a typo.
I don’t question that vile as he is, he is of the human genus.

@Emerld37 I think Bradley Walsh admitted that he had an emotional affair with his corrie wife Deborah Stephenson and that’s why they left Corrie
Course they did.....😏🤞🤣🤥🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sinitta is another celebrity that lies about her age.
Never! As I've posted before, going by the age Sinitta says she is, she would have been 13 in this. Which, I think we can all agree, is about as likely as Philip Schofield being a pussy hound.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He was sacked once, it fell to the floor crying copiously begging for his job back. Apparently the producer was so shocked and appalled she did give it him back, (well obviously I suppose)

“it” was a typo.
I don’t question that vile as he is, he is of the human genus.

Course they did.....😏🤞🤣🤥🤡
Oh so it was AC who that was then (it does seem to fit and it would have shocked him and crying clearly did the trick ), for some reason I always
thought it might have been Kevin Webster considering he went through a pretty rough spell in real life some time back.

Reactions: 7
I remember dancing to Sinitta’s Toy boy at a girl guide disco, though now she’s apparently younger than me !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember reading that he used to go out with the late Bernie Nolan but he philandered constantly. I always think it's weird how he and Shane Richie have had tandem careers (game show hosts, musicals, Easties and Corrie) as well as playing brothers in the soap Night and Day, and also were involved with 2 Nolan sisters at the same time.

I always wondered what happened with Bradders and Corrie. I thought he played Danny Baldwin well, then there were rumours of an affair with Debra Stevenson, and then he said he was taking a break from the show. I think the break's gone on for about 15 years now 🤨😆 Although he always seems friendly when any of the Corrie cast are on celebrity Chase.
Bernie was rightly quite negative about the relationship in her autobiography.

Never! As I've posted before, going by the age Sinitta says she is, she would have been 13 in this. Which, I think we can all agree, is about as likely as Philip Schofield being a pussy hound.

She even said her fake age when she was getting her vaccine.

Reactions: 2
I always thought that Caprice gossip was nonsense but I saw a photo of her in the paper last week and she did have very big hands...🧐
Most models' bone structure gives them massive hands and feet. You wouldn't want a slap off Uma Thurman, it would be like being hit with a shovel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bernie was rightly quite negative about the relationship in her autobiography.

She even said her fake age when she was getting her vaccine.
Didnt she have to backtrack on the age thing because of her 'I shagged Simon Cowell' story, which would have meant she was seriously underage when they had a relationship? What happens when you tell so many fibs they turn round and bite you in the bum!

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Very good proof I'd say - nice to the vid too :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.