Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing at a daily mail article from 3 weeks ago which I just read.
Kate Moss was on a Cotswolds walk with celebrity hairdresser James Brown and someone commented he is such a nightmare he smashed the mirrors of his new salon because he didnt like the look of them and then tried to blame the fitters lol.
You can get good tea from those comments.
Kate in interviews anyways seems nice, very young at heart and girly.

Her brother runs a vietnamese food truck in london, he was briefly a model himself in the 90s even though he looked quite strange, I think the whole family traded off her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Teresa May...( I'm a bloke ) regard her in real life as completely sexless..in this dream ..utter filth 😬
Are you sure it was Theresa May you were dreaming about? She was a adult entertainment star a few years ago......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’d think Michael Palin would prefer ‘Pole to Pole’ really wouldn’t you 🤷‍♂️ as long as he’s not doing it for 80 days straight, you’d just hope he’d power through 😂
I was thinking more of Full Circle when he travelled the Pacific RIM. Sorry that's the best I can do!🤣🤣

Most models' bone structure gives them massive hands and feet. You wouldn't want a slap off Uma Thurman, it would be like being hit with a shovel
This is true but usually they have long, spindly hands and fingers. Caprice's looked quite chunky and sausage-like. Maybe it was just a bad photo but after what was said on here it got me thinking...😄

Another

And another although I prefer to say I’m from Cheshire !!😂😉
Yes, we still write our address as Cheshire! We're right Hyacinth Buckets round here.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can judge how good he was by the fact that since the dream I've become a little obsessed with him and I'm rewatching all of his series and working my way through all his books.🤣

If any bad gossip about him came out I'd be distraught - he seems perfect in every way.

Gawd, it's tragic what an imaginary bumming has done to my sanity!😵😂😂
I've had a major crush on Michael since I was a teenager, not so much a sexual one but a cosy, I just love him kind of one (I'm 47 now and still do)
I'm not sure how I feel about these dream revelations 🤣. He was pretty hot when he was young though - in the Monty Python days.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've had a major crush on Michael since I was a teenager, not so much a sexual one but a cosy, I just love him kind of one (I'm 47 now and still do)
I'm not sure how I feel about these dream revelations 🤣. He was pretty hot when he was young though - in the Monty Python days.
Omg, you too?! Hello, kindred spirit. Yes, my crush too started in the 90s, when I was a teenager, just cos he's so lovely, funny and intelligent. I didn't think about him much in my twenties and thirties (probably with him being a pensioner😁) and I'd never really thought about him anyway in a particularly sexual way so this very graphic dream took me rather by surprise and has renewed my interest!😃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Teresa May...( I'm a bloke ) regard her in real life as completely sexless..in this dream ..utter filth 😬
Many years ago whilst travelling I made the mistake of reading an old bonkbuster novel by Edwina Curry that I found in a hostel. It was all about a female MP's romps with a male MP who eventually became PM. Realised a bit too late that it was presumably based on her affair with John Major, which became known about long after the book had been published. Took me a very long time to erase those images from my mind and I still feel twitchy whenever I see either of them on TV. 🤢

Similar discomfort caused by innocently picking up a novel by Alan Tichmarsh at a family member's house to find it was full of descriptive sex scenes 😫

Edited: autocorrect changed 'bonkbuster' to blockbuster!

Omg, you too?! Hello, kindred spirit. Yes, my crush too started in the 90s, when I was a teenager, just cos he's so lovely, funny and intelligent. I didn't think about him much in my twenties and thirties (probably with him being a pensioner😁) and I'd never really thought about him anyway in a particularly sexual way so this very graphic dream took me rather by surprise and has renewed my interest!😃
I think I spent too many evenings drinking and watching a VHS cassette of The Holy Grail with friends when I was a student. I've always rather liked him as Sir Galahad!

I went to see him speak at a book launch back in 1999 and when his mic broke he started ad libbing Python jokes and sang The Lumberjack Song in English and then in German 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Me too - loved Michael Palin since I was a teenager - met him about 10yrs ago at a book signing and he was wonderful! *sigh*

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've already said on one of these threads my cousin has been on the Chase and said he turns it on for the cameras. As soon as they're off he makes no effort with the contestants (unlike the guys from Pointless who are apparently lovely).
Have a look at the latest stunt by ant and dec re: BW! I didn’t think he came out too well !! For me it was an eye opener!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.