Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to tattle... hi everyone 🖐🏻
what’s the best celeb rumour/gossip you’ve ever heard?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
CDAN does reach sometimes with what it classes as gossip.

I'm just waiting for the tea on Alice and Ioan. The more she posts the more crazy she seems. Comes across as utter hard work. Ioan too, fit, but he ain't looking great either with his chunky bum and weird pap shots. I think he has just got done with her antics and walked away. She seems very needy and overly dramatic, and a little bit bitter over his career doing well, whilst hers stalled.

I bet there is zero juice behind it all lol!!!

Reactions: 6
New to tattle... hi everyone 🖐🏻
what’s the best celeb rumour/gossip you’ve ever heard?
Welcome to the dark side!! Not really, its a wonderful and supportive site.

Anyway, there are loads and loads of gossip on these threads. I suggest you start from number 1 and work your way through- you wont be disappointed! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There has to be some gossip on him, he's such a vile human being.
Years ago someone on Twitter said he’d only got his big break in journalism because he used to go to gay saunas frequented by media hotshots.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Years ago someone on Twitter said he’d only got his big break in journalism because he used to go to gay saunas frequented by media hotshots.
I guess it has to be something like that, I can't see how he's made it this far to be honest, he's not got much charisma, well anything about him to make him stand out.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone any :coffee: on Bradley Walsh?
I may be irrational but I get quite a cold vibe from him
I remember reading that he used to go out with the late Bernie Nolan but he philandered constantly. I always think it's weird how he and Shane Richie have had tandem careers (game show hosts, musicals, Easties and Corrie) as well as playing brothers in the soap Night and Day, and also were involved with 2 Nolan sisters at the same time.

I always wondered what happened with Bradders and Corrie. I thought he played Danny Baldwin well, then there were rumours of an affair with Debra Stevenson, and then he said he was taking a break from the show. I think the break's gone on for about 15 years now 🤨😆 Although he always seems friendly when any of the Corrie cast are on celebrity Chase.

Reactions: 11
Sounds about right! That must be how Anthony Cotton has managed to stay in Corrie for so long.....

Reactions: 10
Sounds about right! That must be how Anthony Cotton has managed to stay in Corrie for so long.....
Allegedly he had dirt on Tony Warren who created the show. Though he’s now dead and Cotton still there, so who knows?

Reactions: 7
Allegedly he had dirt on Tony Warren who created the show. Though he’s now dead and Cotton still there, so who knows?
AC sounds like a really nasty person to be on set with too, he must have something going on to keep him in the job.

I remember reading that he used to go out with the late Bernie Nolan but he philandered constantly. I always think it's weird how he and Shane Richie have had tandem careers (game show hosts, musicals, Easties and Corrie) as well as playing brothers in the soap Night and Day, and also were involved with 2 Nolan sisters at the same time.

I always wondered what happened with Bradders and Corrie. I thought he played Danny Baldwin well, then there were rumours of an affair with Debra Stevenson, and then he said he was taking a break from the show. I think the break's gone on for about 15 years now 🤨😆 Although he always seems friendly when any of the Corrie cast are on celebrity Chase.
I was in a restaurant a number of years ago and BW was at the next table. Nearly every other word was ‘bleep’ - I swear but he was ridiculous. Plus, when you’re out enjoying a meal you don’t want to hear some loud mouth swearing all the time.

• Wow
I had a sex dream about MICHAEL Palin! I was being vigorously bummed by him.😯
Good grief! That's a new one 🤣🤣🤣 (how was he???)

One of my faves was that Caprice was born a male. There are many, many bombshells within these 43 threads!
Well, Caprice certainly was 6 yrs older than me when she came on the scene. Now she is 3 yrs younger. Hmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.