Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The others are Valencia, Prince John James, Prince Tyson and Prince Adonis... Paris is pregnant again too...
Princess Skipjack Tuna perhaps? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

:ROFLMAO: all I did was back up with facts that it wasnt true.
I didnt expect the reaction I got
Having seen the shite they come out with on the CT thread, I think you have been thoroughly vindicated for questioning that particular gem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well at least none were named gonaeera or clamidia !! Ohhh !! cladmida your fathers here!! ( Robin Williams sketch) apologies for shite spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone in the Boris thread said he's got a superinjunction out. Last year there were loads of rumours of him and Carrie being finished because of a Russhian violinist he was shtupping. As ever, take with a pinch of salt but these rumours don't come out of nowhere, there always seems to be a hint of truth behind them.
Alluded to in this @Coldwar_Steve piece

Exl41AMW8AIakqy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, Caprice certainly was 6 yrs older than me when she came on the scene. Now she is 3 yrs younger. Hmmm.....
[/QUOTE]

Yes ! That’s right ..... I’ve always questioned her age . She was always older , then she was younger , then she was older again . It’s a mystery πŸ€” There are a few celebrities like that ..... their ages never stick !

Reactions: 8
Good grief! That's a new one 🀣🀣🀣 (how was he???)
You can judge how good he was by the fact that since the dream I've become a little obsessed with him and I'm rewatching all of his series and working my way through all his books.🀣

If any bad gossip about him came out I'd be distraught - he seems perfect in every way.

Gawd, it's tragic what an imaginary bumming has done to my sanity!πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of my faves was that Caprice was born a male. There are many, many bombshells within these 43 threads!
I always thought that Caprice gossip was nonsense but I saw a photo of her in the paper last week and she did have very big hands...🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@Emerld37 I think Bradley Walsh admitted that he had an emotional affair with his corrie wife Deborah Stephenson and that’s why they left Corrie

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I get bad temper vibes from Bradley

I'm as perplexed as anyone about BoJo but when Jennifer Arcuri went on this morning I thought her personality was magnetic and so charismatic! I was only watching it in the background but I ended up rewinding it to see what she had to say.
JUST SAY NO KIDS!

I once had a sex dream about Sarah Palin πŸ˜‚
Any advance on Sarah Palin?
If any of you say Trump is shall retreat to an improving book.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get bad temper vibes from Bradley

I'm as perplexed as anyone about BoJo but when Jennifer Arcuri went on this morning I thought her personality was magnetic and so charismatic! I was only watching it in the background but I ended up rewinding it to see what she had to say.
Watch the first Ant and Dec prank on him back in 2005/2006

He’s definitely got a temper

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's funny really. I'm no Tory (in fact, I dislike all politicians to varying degrees) but Corbyn used to get ridiculed for looking like a Geography teacher when Bojo looks atrocious. He looks like someone has sent the mad professor to explain his invention at a conference.
Being posh means never having to say you’re sorry. Inside a lot of British peeps is a barely concealed forelock -tugger. Having seen them close to, my forlock remains un-troubled.

His son creeps me out, I can't put my finger on it, but, there's something off about him.
Why did Dec have his arm in a sling? Did Ant give him a lift home?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.