Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overall, it was fabulous there were fancy cheeses too... they did 4 afternoon tea platters for us too and macarons...the triangles made me giggle, I think when it was ordered the kids were mentioned, so they were probably there for them.
Mmm that sounds delicious! I love an afternoon tea, but sometimes theres too much sweet stuff. Some lovely cheese and biscuits with a proper serving of chutney...😋

Reactions: 5
I think Tom is infertile. The marriage to Katie Holmes was a contract marriage. Suri looks exactly like Tom, but I suspect it was IVF although so were NK's kids, but she was in her 40's when they were born. TV's first wife had children naturally with her 2nd husband.
Ahh I didn’t realise that! Tom cruise is one of the oddest little men alive so no wonder he has to pay them to marry him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Tom is infertile. The marriage to Katie Holmes was a contract marriage. Suri looks exactly like Tom, but I suspect it was IVF although so were NK's kids, but she was in her 40's when they were born. TV's first wife had children naturally with her 2nd husband.
Look up pictures of Tommy Davis, Suri looks exactly like him. He is/was high up in Scientology and looks a bit like Tom also. Very interesting. I’d love to get my hands on the files that Scientology has on its celebrity “believers”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
the great Alistair Stewart is returning to our screens

Andrew Neil has signed him to do a weekend show for GB News

A TRUE NEWS LEGEND IS AL

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look up pictures of Tommy Davis, Suri looks exactly like him. He is/was high up in Scientology and looks a bit like Tom also. Very interesting. I’d love to get my hands on the files that Scientology has on its celebrity “believers”
See, I always heard it was Katie's ex Chris Klein who was the real dad (I think Suri looks like Tom though).

ETA: just googled Tommy Davis. You're right!

Reactions: 6
the great Alistair Stewart is returning to our screens

Andrew Neil has signed him to do a weekend show for GB News

A TRUE NEWS LEGEND IS AL
Is he the one who used to host ‘Police Camera Action’ and then got done for drink driving?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I obviously missed a trick, should have encouraged my son to go to a few things with the Church of Scientology in the hope of finding out gossip rather than falling about laughing when he told me he'd got sucked in for a personality test and ended up buying the book to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ditto this and also Camilla and Matthew. The original lot of pros were very friendly, it was much more relaxed back then and more approachable etc.

AJ did well in his dancing career but think now he’s all for that celeb life and Strictly helped him get there.
His amateur dancing career was fine, but he cut it off for Strictly. He could have competed as an amateur for years longer; the current UK Open amateur champion is about 30 I think. I don't really understand why they started hiring people who had never turned pro: once you've been a pro on Strictly you can never dance as an amateur again.

DancesportInfo.net This is a good website for looking up the pros.

DancesportInfo.net Matthew and Nicole Cutler
DancesportInfo.net AJ and Chloe
DancesportInfo.net Darren and Lilia
DancesportInfo.net Ian and Camilla

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Strictly dancers rumour has it that Alesha Dixon hooked up with Matthew her dance partner after being cheated on by Harvey.Matthew was already separated from his wife so no real drama.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Strictly dancers rumour has it that Alesha Dixon hooked up with Matthew her dance partner after being cheated on by Harvey.Matthew was already separated from his wife so no real drama.
I hope she did, MC Harvey was a prat!

Reactions: 13
Matthew is very gay, so I doubt that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
100% believe that Tommy Davis is Suri's real father. She's the absolute spit of him.

I don't want to put up a comparison picture with Suri as she's still a child, but take one look at him and tell me he's not her father!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
His amateur dancing career was fine, but he cut it off for Strictly. He could have competed as an amateur for years longer; the current UK Open amateur champion is about 30 I think. I don't really understand why they started hiring people who had never turned pro: once you've been a pro on Strictly you can never dance as an amateur again.

DancesportInfo.net This is a good website for looking up the pros.

DancesportInfo.net Matthew and Nicole Cutler
DancesportInfo.net AJ and Chloe
DancesportInfo.net Darren and Lilia
DancesportInfo.net Ian and Camilla
Neil and Katya would be on there too, Amy and James and Ola (who definitely chose fame over dancing) and not to forget Motsi.

Money/fame plays a massive part as always. A lot of the dancers we have just aren’t up to the standard of those from Russia etc, so seems like their time comes to an end and then they do Strictly. I much preferred the ones who came from proper competitive backgrounds and not ones who had just done salsa or a couple of seasons with Burn The Floor/similar shows.

Matthew was also very definitely gay!

Neil and Katya would be on there too, Amy and James and Ola (who definitely chose fame over dancing) and not to forget Motsi.

Money/fame plays a massive part as always. A lot of the dancers we have just aren’t up to the standard of those from Russia etc, so seems like their time comes to an end and then they do Strictly. I much preferred the ones who came from proper competitive backgrounds and not ones who had just done salsa or a couple of seasons with Burn The Floor/similar shows.

Matthew Cutler was married to Nicole Cutler for about 7 years. They split up because they both found boyfriends ;)

Reactions: 5

I think most of them are on there, I just picked a few quickly! The younger ones are probably the most fun to look up, because you can follow them through from being little. There's a few pictures of Amy dancing in juniors.

Matthew Cutler was married to Nicole Cutler for about 7 years. They split up because they both found boyfriends ;)
Yep knew that! It still baffles me that people didn’t know about him tbh 😂

I think most of them are on there, I just picked a few quickly! The younger ones are probably the most fun to look up, because you can follow them through from being little. There's a few pictures of Amy dancing in juniors.
Sorry, I was just trying to think of others if anyone did want to look them up. Not sure how many Strictly fans there are on here! Oh definitely. It also makes you feel even older when you see they were in certain age groups not long ago. I sometimes wonder who the BBC will choose next as imagine some may not go on much longer (except if you’re Anton but don’t get me started!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve done the honours...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.