Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked for Hotel du Vin & Malmaison group of hotels. When they stayed at Hotel du Vin Birmingham during the Boyzone days Yvonne had just had one of the kids. They stayed in the top suite and when they departed after a night’s stay the suite was left in a complete state including used nappies left around the suite - no nappy bags used or put in the bin!
Dirty so and so. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I also saw Lionel Ritchie in an airport once. I was dying with a hangover wondering was it really him!. There was a tiny blonde woman with him carrying ALL of the bags while he walked on ahead empty handed with his shades on :cool:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Back in the 90s (when I was already too old) I used to ‘follow’ take that, boy zone a bit and then Westlife, they were called IOU first and then Westside. I can confirm Mark Owen was always a sweetheart, Robbie was pretty much always rude and obnoxious. Gary used to have girls sent up from the street to his hotel room. Westlife (4 of them)were actually really genuine nice lads, especially Kian. Brian was a twit, rude from the word go when they were literally nothing. I also met many other bands from that era and lots of footballers from the 90s too. Ah the lost days!

Reactions: 30
My mum came back from holiday a few years ago saying she'd seen Hugh Grant at the airport having a big strop. She said hevwas really horrible to the BA staff. I loved him at that point and couldn't believe he wasn't the bumbling posh chap he was in films. My mum slagged him off for days and I finally thought to ask her what he was shouting about? Were peasants too close? Did he miss Liz Hurley?

Nope. BA had lost his luggage. No wonder he was angry.

When I said I'd be cross too, mum said "He wasn't that angry to be honest, he just asked them when he might be reunited with his stuff."

That sums up my mum. She says one thing, then eventually says something completely different!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Back in the 90s (when I was already too old) I used to ‘follow’ take that, boy zone a bit and then Westlife, they were called IOU first and then Westside. I can confirm Mark Owen was always a sweetheart, Robbie was pretty much always rude and obnoxious. Gary used to have girls sent up from the street to his hotel room. Westlife (4 of them)were actually really genuine nice lads, especially Kian. Brian was a twit, rude from the word go when they were literally nothing. I also met many other bands from that era and lots of footballers from the 90s too. Ah the lost days!
Any 90s footballer tea?

Reactions: 3
Any 90s footballer tea?
Not really tea as such, they were all pretty nice and friendly. My favourites were Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman, Ian Wright and Paul Ince. Ian and Paul once stopped to help when we pretended to have broken down, we had all the tricks 🙄. I suppose the only relevant one now is Jamie Redknapp, he was always lovely and I met him a lot of times. Oh and David Beckham pre Victoria, bit shy, not much to say really. So not much tea, they were all pretty run of the mill, unlike the boy banders!

Reactions: 12
I knew someone called Sharon who insisted it was pronounced Sheron and got grumpy if anyone got it wrong. She was a teacher in a posh area, very aspirational!
I knew a Sharon who's mum would pronounce her name Shaaaaàaron with a very long A, as the name started becoming chavvy in the80's so she was trying to make it sound posher.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My brother was at junior school with one of Ian Wright’s kids. My mother reported back after a kids’ party that the hallway in their house had a large mural of cherubs painted on the walls. The cherubs’ faces were the Wright family.

Also at the school was Floella Benjamin’s nephew. We knew all about her going to be on This Is Your Life before she did:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not really tea as such, they were all pretty nice and friendly. My favourites were Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman, Ian Wright and Paul Ince. Ian and Paul once stopped to help when we pretended to have broken down, we had all the tricks 🙄. I suppose the only relevant one now is Jamie Redknapp, he was always lovely and I met him a lot of times. Oh and David Beckham pre Victoria, bit shy, not much to say really. So not much tea, they were all pretty run of the mill, unlike the boy banders!
Just the Kevin Keegan and the rent boy story but I'd wrote about that before it was all over Newcastle before he left. A rumor of Kenny Dagliesh. There's got to be at least half of them that are.
I had a fling local low level with a guy who was straight acting supposedly and he used to come round to mine all the time then pretend to be the he man in front of his mates and he said he d slept with a few of his team mates after they eyed each other up in the showers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just the Kevin Keegan and the rent boy story but I'd wrote about that before it was all over Newcastle before he left. A rumor of Kenny Dagliesh. There's got to be at least half of them that are.
I had a fling local low level with a guy who was straight acting supposedly and he used to come round to mine all the time then pretend to be the he man in front of his mates and he said he d slept with a few of his team mates after they eyed each other up in the showers
Haven’t heard that about Kenny D before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mum came back from holiday a few years ago saying she'd seen Hugh Grant at the airport having a big strop. She said hevwas really horrible to the BA staff. I loved him at that point and couldn't believe he wasn't the bumbling posh chap he was in films. My mum slagged him off for days and I finally thought to ask her what he was shouting about? Were peasants too close? Did he miss Liz Hurley?

Nope. BA had lost his luggage. No wonder he was angry.

When I said I'd be cross too, mum said "He wasn't that angry to be honest, he just asked them when he might be reunited with his stuff."

That sums up my mum. She says one thing, then eventually says something completely different!
Your mum sounds hilarious ( if exhausting!) I'm not saying your mum would do this, but that s why I always take 'x was really awful' with a pinch of salt. A lot of the time its more 'x was really rude to me when I went up to him when he was in the toilet and asked for a selfie' or' 'Y told me to duck off when I interrupted their child's birthday party at a restaurant and asked them for an autograph'!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t heard that about Kenny D before.
I don't know if that ones true, but I mean I was with the guy he was a Sunday league player for about 8 years on and off he couldn't accept his sexuality and used to slope off how sex with me , then he got a girl pregnant , then he slept with a few of the footballers of course if you seen them you d just think they were straight. I was low at the time so I think I just wanted someone to love me and thought I could change him . I still think he is gay or bi at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No idea how I found this forum but here now so may as well join in

hugh grant apparently complete gentleman he had dinner at a friends house work related so was of course professional I imagine But still nice person
Mr bean Or rowan attikinson use to buy stamps from my aunt in the post office they lived in the same village she always said he was such a quiet man, my only experience with him was a eijit with no respect for county roads
Matt smith only met a few times “at work” extremely approachable chatty guy
Saw the queen at a distance once and same as everyone else couldn’t believe how tiny she was :) was more memorised by the body guards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if that ones true, but I mean I was with the guy he was a Sunday league player for about 8 years on and off he couldn't accept his sexuality and used to slope off how sex with me , then he got a girl pregnant , then he slept with a few of the footballers of course if you seen them you d just think they were straight. I was low at the time so I think I just wanted someone to love me and thought I could change him . I still think he is gay or bi at least.
I would imagine there’s a lot of footballers in that position. Such a shame that even now there’s a taboo about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No idea how I found this forum but here now so may as well join in

hugh grant apparently complete gentleman he had dinner at a friends house work related so was of course professional I imagine But still nice person
Mr bean Or rowan attikinson use to buy stamps from my aunt in the post office they lived in the same village she always said he was such a quiet man, my only experience with him was a eijit with no respect for county roads
Matt smith only met a few times “at work” extremely approachable chatty guy
Saw the queen at a distance once and same as everyone else couldn’t believe how tiny she was :) was more memorised by the body guards
I second that with the bodyguards. Charles and Camilla came to my work years ago and everyone was peering out the windows to look. The bodyguards were very handsome indeed. Someone took lots of photos on the sly and made a powerpoint :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kevin Keegan was assaulted in 1991 whilst sleeping in his car in a Surrey lay bye

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought it was very strange the way this came out yesterday, hardly anything about the poor girl but lots about him ‘springing into action’ and ‘being her rock’ etc I would put money on him or his camp leaking it.
A & the brother are on This Morning atm took an early break from wfh and turned on the tv. Didn't even know he had a gf let alone know who she was but now it's all over the place definitely leaked for publicity

Reactions: 7
A & the brother are on This Morning atm took an early break from wfh and turned on the tv. Didn't even know he had a gf let alone know who she was but now it's all over the place definitely leaked for publicity
Defiantly, Time to make a few quid out of their stupidity! I can’t believe what happened and it was all just for the gram!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.