Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I read that she had to rely on friends financially early on in the pandemic when she taking time off of GMB. I’m not sure what Derek does but surely she must have some money, being a prime time TV presenter and other gigs?
I think the financial problems occurred because Derek had always been in charge of their finances. When he was hospitalised there was no Power of Attorney in place, So basically she was unable to access any funds or take control of any banking etc that was in his name. That’s one reason why Martin Lewis (money man) recommends everyone of any age, elect a Power of Attorney, so if you ever fall ill or have a serious accident someone can act and access things on your behalf X

Reactions: 29
I think the financial problems occurred because Derek had always been in charge of their finances. When he was hospitalised there was no Power of Attorney in place, So basically she was unable to access any funds or take control of any banking etc that was in his name. That’s one reason why Martin Lewis (money man) recommends everyone of any age, elect a Power of Attorney, so if you ever fall ill or have a serious accident someone can act and access things on your behalf X
So true! I got IT early last year and was in ICU for a while. My husband had trouble with some banking stuff but thankfully remembered where I had written the passwords etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What does everyone think about Kate Garraway’s documentary, I think it’s on tonight? I think it’s been so sad seeing the headlines about her husband but I’m not sure how I feel about this documentary
Don’t want to out myself but I know Derek’s family, saw his mum the other day. I know one of his immediate family very well and they are dealing with all of this privately.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Kate was discussing today on GMTV that she is currently extending and Adapting their home for Derek so she must have access to their funds now.

When watching the clips today my first thoughts were that Derek couldn’t of consented.

Also the producer of the documentary has been working on it for nearly a year so Kate must of signed up right at the start which I found odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know whether they agree or not I just know that they’re private people who’ve never sought any publicity. His mum and dad still live in the same house they’ve lived in for years, I spent most of my teenage years at their house. Everyone local knows them. His family don’t post things on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This was near where i lived at the time. Not sure why he slept in his car as hotels nearby. Car park was off the road and quite secluded 😉😉
That's odd I wonder if he picked some guy up

This was near where i lived at the time. Not sure why he slept in his car as hotels nearby. Car park was off the road and quite secluded 😉😉
I've done a search it's a well known gay cruising area..popular with married men

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whoever wrote that doesn't have a bleeping clue what MS is like. It's different for everyone. There are so many variations on how it fucks you up.

Re: her speech changing, that's completely normal. It's not suddenly one day "Oh, I speak like this now forever". Symptoms can come and go. She's fighting to speak normally. Sometimes it works. Also, Patients can go into complete remission from symptoms for long periods, then suddenly it returns. The entire piece is full of misinformation and an embarrassing lack of basic research.
I don't know anything about it but I did have a friend who went through chemo. It says in that article something about her hair falling out but not her eyebrows, and how it's not possible so she must be shaving her head. My friends hair fell out but she kept her eyebrows.

Reactions: 3
I don't know anything about it but I did have a friend who went through chemo. It says in that article something about her hair falling out but not her eyebrows, and how it's not possible so she must be shaving her head. My friends hair fell out but she kept her eyebrows.
I'm on chemo at the moment, it's like tablet form but you get so knackered and I sleep loads well staying awake can be a problem some days . But the more extreme chemo every one I know has had to shave their hair .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Whoever wrote that doesn't have a bleeping clue what MS is like. It's different for everyone. There are so many variations on how it fucks you up.

Re: her speech changing, that's completely normal. It's not suddenly one day "Oh, I speak like this now forever". Symptoms can come and go. She's fighting to speak normally. Sometimes it works. Also, Patients can go into complete remission from symptoms for long periods, then suddenly it returns. The entire piece is full of misinformation and an embarrassing lack of basic research.
I agree. Also I found the way the person describes people who have Functional or Conversion disorder, or as they term it 'fictitious disorder', very unpleasant. Almost suggesting they are being deliberately vindictive. Those people are unwell, they are not just manipulating people for the sake of it. I also think they seem to package Conversion Disorder and Munchausen's together as the same, when they are totally different conditions.

Reactions: 6
I met her once being interviewed for a tv programme - we were all nervous as a friend was about to sing for a chair turn on the voice. She came in 30 seconds before they recorded, never looked at any of us before the cameras rolled, and changed dramatically when they did. As soon as filming finished she went didn’t even say good luck, kiss my arse or even goodbye!
Her and Schofield are well suited!

Wonder what happened between her and Ferne Cotton weren’t they besties at one time? Ferne does seem less fake.
I'm confused doesn't Emma Willis do the voice not HW?!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Some forms of chemo involve no hair loss whatsoever. Some will involve partial hair loss. Some individuals will suffer total hair loss. It's not a one size fits all drug regime, just like cancer is not one disease, but hundreds of them and cancers of one organ can also be totally different diseases requiring totally different treatment pathways and with different prognoses.

The person who wrote that article clearly has zero intellectual ability or inclination to research even basic medical facts available to the layman. It's actually fairly common knowledge that MS varies a lot from individual to individual and can go into remission before flaring and progressing again. It's also really odd to be obsessed with proving an obviously ill patient with a serious progressive disease is not. Does this person wander around hospitals accusing people of faking it? Tell people in their life they don't have a disease if they don't fit the image of it her lazy, obsessed mind has conjured up? Or is this obsession reserved for famous people? It's bleeping weird to do on like this and accusing a random actress of a mental disorder based on nothing but her being ill may just be a case of projection.

Reactions: 22
Kevin Keegan was assaulted in 1991 whilst sleeping in his car in a Surrey lay bye
Like the MP who ’stopped for air’ in Clapham Common late one night?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His wife and kid went home a day before, and he left the next day to drive all the way from Germany?
You don’t see him now do you.

I still find that whole situation incredibly shocking!

I met the young lad's sister some years ago through work and had no idea about the details of her brother's death.

Sometime later I bought tickets to a SKA show and then found out about his past. Too late to get a refund but I boycotted the show.

I’m glad others remember this.
I actually wrote to the BBC, of course they didn’t address the real concerns. However, if any of you fancy a quick e.mail to them, I think it would be good to have it on record, that it’s not forgotten. It’s good you boycotted him, I am too. Tell the BBC.
I wonder what the teenager would be doing now?

It’s not the safest thing to do, but the real objection to Keegan's antics seem to be the young age of the boy,

I still find that whole situation incredibly shocking!

I met the young lad's sister some years ago through work and had no idea about the details of her brother's death.

Sometime later I bought tickets to a SKA show and then found out about his past. Too late to get a refund but I boycotted the show.
He was supposed to have been attacked by several masked men with baseball bats. None of it added up. Who goes mob handed with such weapons for a random attack with no particular target in mind? Was it a re edge attack on noncery? Was it a blackmail attempt?
It definitely wasn’t a random attack.

He was supposed to have been attacked by several masked men with baseball bats. None of it added up. Who goes mob handed with such weapons for a random attack with no particular target in mind? Was it a revenge attack on noncery? Was it a blackmail attempt?

The racist woman fro CBB with an un-usual use for Pringles has a new face.
It’s a shocker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
His wife and kid went home a day before, and he left the next day to drive all the way from Germany?
You don’t see him now do you.

I’m glad others remember this.
I actually wrote to the BBC, of course they didn’t address the real concerns. However, if any of you fancy a quick e.mail to them, I think it would be good to have it on record, that it’s not forgotten. It’s good you boycotted him, I am too. Tell the BBC.
I wonder what the teenager would be doing now?

It’s not the safest thing to do, but the real objection to Keegan's antics seem to be the young age of the boy,

He was supposed to have been attacked by several masked men with baseball bats. None of it added up. Who goes mob handed with such weapons for a random attack with no particular target in mind? Was it a re edge attack on noncery? Was it a blackmail attempt?

He was supposed to have been attacked by several masked men with baseball bats. None of it added up. Who goes mob handed with such weapons for a random attack with no particular target in mind? Was it a revenge attack on noncery? Was it a blackmail attempt?

The racist woman fro CBB with an un-usual use for Pringles has a new face.
It’s a shocker.
It's all very strange about Keegan and the story did the rounds for ages about him. I heard it from my sister who said she d heard it from the woman who types up the statement s in the police station.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.