Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did he ever get in a boy band ? He's not exactly good looking.
I Know! Im 34 so i was a teen when Westlife, 5ive, Blue etc- 5ive were my absolute favs, i was totally in love with Scott and my mum fancied the arse of Jay. But i never liked Westlife, and i couldnt believe people actually found Brian attractive!!

But i have recently seen a pic of Scott from 5ive and he hasnt exactly aged well!

Reactions: 15
It’s actually really sad if the A J person has thrown off his sequins to pursue the morally dubious and precarious world of sleb reality shows.
To be a prominent Dancer in a highly competitive field is an achievement, and is the stuff of real sel-esteem. How sad it is seen as a rung into the world of tucking into ugly animal genitalia and other humiliating if lucrative “work” Silly boy. Climb back into your Lycra trousers whilst you still can.
It is sad, and hes a good dancer too. What a waste just to throw it all away to become a reality TV celeb, thrown in with all the nonentities and talentless attention seekers.

Reactions: 9
I Know! Im 34 so i was a teen when Westlife, 5ive, Blue etc- 5ive were my absolute favs, i was totally in love with Scott and my mum fancied the arse of Jay. But i never liked Westlife, and i couldnt believe people actually found Brian attractive!!

But i have recently seen a pic of Scott from 5ive and he hasnt exactly aged well!
Just looked up pics there of him. Has a bit of fivehead going on ironically 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Was brian not a bouncer/security in macdonalds but it was the back story that he was a restaraunt manager or some other title which he clearly wasn't!!!!

Reactions: 2
He has a face that only a mother could love and a personality that should have been smothered at birth.
Can he sing? Sometimes the requirements are lowered for the “singer” of the group?
Don’t know much about them, as even as an oldster found them bland and tedious to the point of anger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is sad, and hes a good dancer too. What a waste just to throw it all away to become a reality TV celeb, thrown in with all the nonentities and talentless attention seekers.
Curtis was on the stand up to cancer comedian show. His attempt at stand up comedy was excruciating, he couldn’t take on board any suggestions that his mentor made

Reactions: 15
Curtis was on the stand up to cancer comedian show. His attempt at stand up comedy was excruciating, he couldn’t take on board any suggestions that his mentor made
He was truly awful, wasn’t he? And very crude.

Reactions: 5
Was brian not a bouncer/security in macdonalds but it was the back story that he was a restaraunt manager or some other title which he clearly wasn't!!!!
That has to be a joke right? Does he tend to chubbiness?
This person needs his own reality programme

Reactions: 3
I know the Keatings ... “Ro “is unbearable .. completely up himself & a total hypocrite. 1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. Kids have massive sense of entitlement ... want fame but completely work shy. daughter lobbying hard for Love Island !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know the Keatings ... “Ro “is unbearable .. completely up himself & a total hypocrite. 1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. Kids have massive sense of entitlement ... want fame but completely work shy. daughter lobbying hard for Love Island !
1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. I thought she was sound

Reactions: 4
It’s funny when he still had a good rep and benefitted from loving family man/hubby P.R I always disliked him.
Also, his voice is as rough as a badgers arse after a vindaloo.

His family sound like knock-odd Beckham's, and they’re not classy anyway.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the girl on tik tok who was abused in the care system as a child, she has done some stories and said her dad took her to paddy mc guinnes ex girlfriends parents house and they were heroin addicts but she said his ex was miss Liverpool, isn’t that his current wife? Her name is ellisemarie91 on tik tok

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I’m a bit older (I was a Take That fan 😄) but I sort of remember Brian being the heartthrob of the group, with his blonde curtains. Am I misremembering?

I once saw Scott from 5ive IRL when I had a Saturday job at Sainsbury’s and he came in. He was a very ordinary looking Essex geezer. I haven’t seen a recent pic of him but I can imagine he looks like an ordinary Essex geezer in his 40s 🤣

Reactions: 8
I haven’t read the story in full but what was she actually doing that made her catch alight? It said cutting a wine bottle in half somewhere but how would that catch fire?
Using a blow torch? (Not being serious, no idea how you would use heat to cut glass).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.