Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Best friend is friends with AJ's parents and has always said he may be in touch with his feminine side but he is certainly not gay and she has been in their company quite a few times.
We were in Sydney when R Keating has just started going out with Sharon and we were walking down some steps in Woolloomooloo which leads down to some really upmarket riverside restaurants (we were just walking) when we heard such a racket, shouting and swearing. When we got down to the wharf it was those 2 going at it hammer and tongs, making such a show of themselves it was embarrassing but they didn't care and just carried on. I was so surprised when it was announced they were going to get married as after that display said to my OH, that won't last long - what do I know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I always though Shane was the heartthrob in Westlife? I never liked them either, their music was just dirge to me. Much prefered Five, The Backstreet Boys and Nsync. Never rated Take That much either first time around, though I can accept now they did actually have some really good songs and Back for Good is obviously a genuine classic. I really loved East 17 when I was about twelve though. I bet most people don’t realise they actually sold more records than Take That internationally and were bigger in most countries outside of the U.K. It’s a shame that their best remembered song in the UK is Stay Another Day, when actually they had some proper bangers like House of Love and Alright.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m a bit older (I was a Take That fan 😄) but I sort of remember Brian being the heartthrob of the group, with his blonde curtains. Am I misremembering?

I once saw Scott from 5ive IRL when I had a Saturday job at Sainsbury’s and he came in. He was a very ordinary looking Essex geezer. I haven’t seen a recent pic of him but I can imagine he looks like an ordinary Essex geezer in his 40s 🤣
It would not take much for him to be the heartthrob as none of them were up to much then, Take That and Westlife are so much better looking now especially Westlife.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:D
He was brian mcfathead long before westlife :)
He used to come back any slow drive around the area in sportscars waiting for someone to notice him, usually to the shouts of "Oh there's Brian Mcfathead" :D
Not in any way related, but my mate's brother is tall and skinny, and so was nicknamed "Bean" by a few people. Cue a different mate, on seeing him come round the corner in his car, coming out with "oh look, it's Bean in his mean machine!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the girl on tik tok who was abused in the care system as a child, she has done some stories and said her dad took her to paddy mc guinnes ex girlfriends parents house and they were heroin addicts but she said his ex was miss Liverpool, isn’t that his current wife? Her name is ellisemarie91 on tik tok
She’s from my old neck of the woods ( real name Ellis) and was in Judge Rinder a few years, I’m not on tick tick, what’s she up to?

She’s from my old neck of the woods ( real name Ellis) and was in Judge Rinder a few years, I’m not on tick tick, what’s she up to?
Yeah that’s her, she just posts videos about all of her abuse over the years, she has recently deleted some though and made a new account, she got banned on one

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s her, she just posts videos about all of her abuse over the years, she has recently deleted some though and made a new account, she got banned on one
She sued social services for some kind of neglect and got a huge payout which was managed like a trust fund , she then went away to Cambodia saying she was teaching children but she was going out in the streets looking drunk and high giving out clothes and meals and asking on social media for money donations , her intentions seemed good. She has two sons not sure if they live with their dads . I don’t think she had the easiest of lives, seems to have spent a lot of money on new teeth and surgery abroad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not the juiciest gossip but I used to work in a suit shop and Mel Gibson came in and ordered a suit to be made for him. He seemed to be on best behaviour but was a bit leery and you could tell her was dying to make comments about the women and gay men who were working. He took a shine to a coat I was wearing as my uniform and asked to have one made like it for his wife or girlfriend, I can’t remember.

Not very juicy but thought I’d add!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know the Keatings ... “Ro “is unbearable .. completely up himself & a total hypocrite. 1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. Kids have massive sense of entitlement ... want fame but completely work shy. daughter lobbying hard for Love Island !
I worked for Hotel du Vin & Malmaison group of hotels. When they stayed at Hotel du Vin Birmingham during the Boyzone days Yvonne had just had one of the kids. They stayed in the top suite and when they departed after a night’s stay the suite was left in a complete state including used nappies left around the suite - no nappy bags used or put in the bin!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I used to work in a suit shop and Mel Gibson came in and ordered a suit to be made for him. He seemed to be on best behaviour but was a bit leery and you could tell her was dying to make comments about the women and gay men who were working.
Could you hear his thoughts the same way he could in What Women Want?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I Know! Im 34 so i was a teen when Westlife, 5ive, Blue etc- 5ive were my absolute favs, i was totally in love with Scott and my mum fancied the arse of Jay. But i never liked Westlife, and i couldnt believe people actually found Brian attractive!!

But i have recently seen a pic of Scott from 5ive and he hasnt exactly aged well!
I was more of a TT fan. Not a fan of Gary Barlow himself but as a band they put on a phenomenal show! Ah they all had some crackin tunes back in the day

I know the Keatings ... “Ro “is unbearable .. completely up himself & a total hypocrite. 1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. Kids have massive sense of entitlement ... want fame but completely work shy. daughter lobbying hard for Love Island !
I've seen articles on the daughter in the daily fail. Posing in her bikini on the beach in Dublin freezing her arse off but looking like she's in the south of France...the thirst is unreal with that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
East 17 were amazing, they had so many good songs
but like you say all people ever remember is stay another day and Brian running himself over 😩

I always though Shane was the heartthrob in Westlife? I never liked them either, their music was just dirge to me. Much prefered Five, The Backstreet Boys and Nsync. Never rated Take That much either first time around, though I can accept now they did actually have some really good songs and Back for Good is obviously a genuine classic. I really loved East 17 when I was about twelve though. I bet most people don’t realise they actually sold more records than Take That internationally and were bigger in most countries outside of the U.K. It’s a shame that their best remembered song in the UK is Stay Another Day, when actually they had some proper bangers like House of Love and Alright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another crap one..I've met Nicky Byrne through mutual friends at events and he is such a genuinely lovely guy. He smelled amazing !!! He's crazy about his wife, they have great banter together and just seem to have a laugh !
Oh I’m so glad to read this 🥰

Reactions: 5
I Know! Im 34 so i was a teen when Westlife, 5ive, Blue etc- 5ive were my absolute favs, i was totally in love with Scott and my mum fancied the arse of Jay. But i never liked Westlife, and i couldnt believe people actually found Brian attractive!!

But i have recently seen a pic of Scott from 5ive and he hasnt exactly aged well!
I spent one day in my v early 20s assisting 5ive's stylist/wardrobe person when they were on tour in Belfast.

Amongst my duties I had to polish their shoes, carry those really long, heavy leather jackets and... take their worn items, turn them inside out, spray them with febrezze and hang them up after outfit changes. I didn't have to turn the trousers inside out... just spray the crotch. 😳😂

I wasn't a fan (although thought Jay was hot), but thought they were all fit in person (especially Richie, which I was surprised by), but started listening to their music afterwards. Lyrics were pure filth.😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love East 17 😍 I still listen to them and Backstreet Boys quite a lot. I’m quite partial to a bit of *Nsync too 💙

Reactions: 12
Forgot my other Westlife claim to fame - we were in Goa in 2009 when they advertised for extras for the Obvious video so we were chosen then went to the beach and then the production company decided we were not needed as they had changed their minds about how they were going to do it. They told us to go to the beach shack and stay there and eat and drink what we wanted. :D :D :D We were there all day and it was a good day for us all, we never saw anything of it until it was released. I will say that the production company (Indian) left that beach in a right state, all the props they used were left there for others to remove and they never paid for it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can't stand Brian Mcfathead or ronan Keating. (I've never met them) Brian comes across like he thinks he's something special....and Ronan will always be a cheater who's wife's name is SHARON but calls herself Storm. Muppet.
Oh, not just Sharon - she's a Sharyn. Her parents literally took the name, an Australian accent and spelled it as it sounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, not just Sharon - she's a Sharyn. Her parents literally took the name, an Australian accent and spelled it as it sounded.
Jesus that's even worse. (I once knew a girl named Sharon who went by the name Sharyn because she thought it sounded cooler. twit.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus that's even worse. (I once knew a girl named Sharon who went by the name Sharyn because she thought it sounded cooler. twit.)
I knew someone called Sharon who insisted it was pronounced Sheron and got grumpy if anyone got it wrong. She was a teacher in a posh area, very aspirational!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.