Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
Whoever wrote that doesn't have a fucking clue what MS is like. It's different for everyone. There are so many variations on how it fucks you up.

Re: her speech changing, that's completely normal. It's not suddenly one day "Oh, I speak like this now forever". Symptoms can come and go. She's fighting to speak normally. Sometimes it works. Also, Patients can go into complete remission from symptoms for long periods, then suddenly it returns. The entire piece is full of misinformation and an embarrassing lack of basic research.
I don't know anything about it but I did have a friend who went through chemo. It says in that article something about her hair falling out but not her eyebrows, and how it's not possible so she must be shaving her head. My friends hair fell out but she kept her eyebrows.

Reactions: 3

olivia321

VIP Member
Really!! Vardy!! The missues will have him neutered when she finds out!! It’s not Rooney I don’t she is the type to find him attractive, I doubt she needs the money, if she did maybe!! Lol 😆
Nooooooo flip the names. Rebekah wouldn’t tolerate that.

Reactions: 2

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
I Know! Im 34 so i was a teen when Westlife, 5ive, Blue etc- 5ive were my absolute favs, i was totally in love with Scott and my mum fancied the arse of Jay. But i never liked Westlife, and i couldnt believe people actually found Brian attractive!!

But i have recently seen a pic of Scott from 5ive and he hasnt exactly aged well!
Was brian not a bouncer/security in macdonalds but it was the back story that he was a restaraunt manager or some other title which he clearly wasn't!!!!

Noseyparker68

Has anyone seen the thing about George Ormand who worked for Newcastle United. It's on football s dirty secrets . I wonder if there's anything with the Keegan thing I put up before.

• Wow

L3moning

VIP Member
I’ve read before, not sure how true that Apple has a different given name at home.

She must be almost an adult by now, I think she was born around the time of my first in 2004.
IIRC she uses her middle name (which is something like Stephanie, but I dont think its exactly that) for most purposes.

JNRS90

Reminds me a lot of this song by Conor Oberst:

I haven't read past this post yet because I want tea on Conor Oberst! I loved bright eyes until I'm wide awake it's morning, which I hated, then I paid no mind to him for years and missed all that rape allegation stuff. He does seem to have been totally exonerated in a way which rarely happens. I met him briefly many years ago and he was small and polite.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I don’t think Caroline’s reputation ever recovered from that either. She was one of those people who my mum would say didn’t help herself. She made some very poor choices I think we all can agree.
I think it took a dive she just couldn't handle criticism in any way and show business is brutal.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I haven't read past this post yet because I want tea on Conor Oberst! I loved bright eyes until I'm wide awake it's morning, which I hated, then I paid no mind to him for years and missed all that rape allegation stuff. He does seem to have been totally exonerated in a way which rarely happens. I met him briefly many years ago and he was small and polite.
No tea but that situation was just horrific for him. The rumours really stuck for years and dogged him when the woman was an extremely mentally ill fantasist.

sixdinnersid83

Chatty Member
It's the legend that is Nick Knowles, of course!😄

He amuses me anyway cos he's quite a ridiculous person but when I saw him on DIY SOS last year it really tickled me cos he'd packed on the weight during lockdown, he was unshaven and had this long, straggly hair held back in an Alice band. He'd really let himself go - I can relate!😁
He was fawning over the met police on Twitter.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I remember reading that he used to go out with the late Bernie Nolan but he philandered constantly. I always think it's weird how he and Shane Richie have had tandem careers (game show hosts, musicals, Easties and Corrie) as well as playing brothers in the soap Night and Day, and also were involved with 2 Nolan sisters at the same time.

I always wondered what happened with Bradders and Corrie. I thought he played Danny Baldwin well, then there were rumours of an affair with Debra Stevenson, and then he said he was taking a break from the show. I think the break's gone on for about 15 years now 🤨😆 Although he always seems friendly when any of the Corrie cast are on celebrity Chase.
Bernie was rightly quite negative about the relationship in her autobiography.

Never! As I've posted before, going by the age Sinitta says she is, she would have been 13 in this. Which, I think we can all agree, is about as likely as Philip Schofield being a pussy hound.

She even said her fake age when she was getting her vaccine.

Lozzles

Matthew Cutler was married to Nicole Cutler for about 7 years. They split up because they both found boyfriends ;)
Yep knew that! It still baffles me that people didn’t know about him tbh 😂

I think most of them are on there, I just picked a few quickly! The younger ones are probably the most fun to look up, because you can follow them through from being little. There's a few pictures of Amy dancing in juniors.
Sorry, I was just trying to think of others if anyone did want to look them up. Not sure how many Strictly fans there are on here! Oh definitely. It also makes you feel even older when you see they were in certain age groups not long ago. I sometimes wonder who the BBC will choose next as imagine some may not go on much longer (except if you’re Anton but don’t get me started!)

Last edited: