Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jarv

VIP Member

Sorry if it's been mentioned but my mum just texted me sounding absolutely gutted that Aiden Turner of Poldark/The Hobbit fame has apparently married his gf in a secret ceremony! Congrats to them if it's true. I posted a pic of Aiden in a previous thread when I met him after his show in London and he was absolutely lovely 🥰
I had no idea he was with Caitlin Fitzgerald! Good sign of a lasting celeb marriage imo 😂

Reactions: 3

lalalanded

VIP Member
She's naturally thin with an incredibly fast metabolism, and enjoys a doughnut or two and proper British fish and chips.
I'm naturally fat with an incredibly sluggish metabolism and I only need to look at a doughnut and I'm 6lbs heavier :D

Whether she's gay or not, I have no idea but she deffo didn't fancy me ;)
I remember reading an article about a celebrity chef years ago when NK was still married to Tom Cruise Stanley Kubrick hired the chef during the making of Eyes Wide Shut and he said Nicole would not touch the food and Tom was coaxing her to eat more all the time.

atrendingtopic

Not SCG but not sure where to post, I saw a sad story reported about AJ Pritchard's GF having an accident. And then a day later she's released a statement about it.

I'm a bit confused - did they send photos/the story to the tabloids? If so, why not just put the story on their socials themselves and let it get picked up?

Hurles762

I get bad temper vibes from Bradley

I'm as perplexed as anyone about BoJo but when Jennifer Arcuri went on this morning I thought her personality was magnetic and so charismatic! I was only watching it in the background but I ended up rewinding it to see what she had to say.
Watch the first Ant and Dec prank on him back in 2005/2006

He’s definitely got a temper

• Wow

Eirawen

VIP Member
We were on holiday there at the same time. England were playing Argentina in Queenstown and met Tindall briefly the day after the story broke. My dad is a massive rugby fan. The team management were clearly in damage control and the media were going nuts but eventually he came outside the training ground for fan photos. I have one of him with my kid. Tindall is the ugliest man! What Zara sees in him is very unclear to me. He looks like a thug and a sleeze.
She must like men who are polar opposites of the ones she grew up with. As the Queen's grand daughter she could have had any Duke or Earl in the country but she chose him.

GordonD88

Chatty Member
you rarely hear of Coleen Rooney and Wayne now

I guess once you no longer fit the younger audience that's you done for

Coleen was ITV2 flavour of the week at one stage

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Ah I’ve always wondered that too...I don’t know if I’m right here but I’m sure someone once mentioned to me he actually had a wife? I’m probably wrong 😑.

Noseyparker68

Yes it’s weird isn’t it? I’ve read all sorts of un-palatable stuff by over-sharing slebs, . If you did the same on the bus to strangers peeps would think you mentally ill.

All the best Noseyparker. Hope you’re feeling as well as can be.
Ahh thanks I'm doing good it's what they like to term watch and wait. So I'm just staying positive thanks to tattle life once you join your in for life haha

• Heart
Pasha is fab! He was great on the show, his tours were good and he’s still planning to do shows I think. He came across as a genuinely nice guy. Rachel Riley is a very lucky lady!
I think the married couple seem lovely.

Re Nicole Kidman. Did anyone see her father was accused of sex offences?

• Wow