Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of the support staff at Granada, who have all said Bradley Walsh is so lovely, sent cards when family members were ill (and this is for support staff, runners etc).
I’ve only ever heard - specifically on coronation street - the lad who plays Craig is a bit of an arse & Anthony Cotton .... oh and the actress who plays Rita is a cow.
(Norris was nicknamed the poison dwarf)
Haha The poison dwarf, so much like his character then, anything specific?
There must be loads of stuff about behind the scenes at soaps. One person who I always believed to be able to write a great book would be Tracey the barmaid extra on Eastenders who I think has been there since the start she must have seen all sorts!!

Reactions: 21
MD is a user on here who lied about everything and was banned by the mods and came back on another account pretending to be someone else. They found their old digital spy account and they had faked their death on DS. Look up the Same Sex flirting threads and all is revealed
I still can’t believe that. I genuinely believed MD was who she said she was. Why on Earth would someone go to all that trouble and make up a fake life for themselves?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe that. I genuinely believed MD was who she said she was. Why on Earth would someone go to all that trouble and make up a fake life for themselves?!
Maybe it's something we'll reminisce about in years to come? :LOL: I'm the same though, still can't get my head around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have a clue tbh. I think they’re a mentally unwell woman who gets off building a fake life for themselves and others think they’re a man who gets his jollies by pretending to be a woman online and pretending to do stuff women do day to day.

Maybe it's something we'll reminisce about in years to come? :LOL: I'm the same though, still can't get my head around it.
Listen I am still fascinated about it. I have even told mates all about them and they’re even invested in the drama of it all!

It’s hilarious we were all thick enough to be completely unaware that this person is on Tattle day and night yet have the most interesting life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her life was so detailed as well. She claimed to go to South Africa for Christmas and posted about what was going on with regards to Covid restrictions there, she even posted at the time when it would be daytime there and night here. It all checked out. So much detail and thought went into it. Whoever they are they would make a great writer!

Reactions: 10
Her life was so detailed as well. She claimed to go to South Africa for Christmas and posted about what was going on with regards to Covid restrictions there, she even posted at the time when it would be daytime there and night here. It all checked out. So much detail and thought went into it. Whoever they are they would make a great writer!
And he/she was at it all day too.

Reactions: 3
Freddy Mercury looking sharp too!

@Carry On! I was wondering who your avatar is, and I guess now’s a good time to ask since he’s rocking that bunny hat!
It's the legend that is Nick Knowles, of course!😄

He amuses me anyway cos he's quite a ridiculous person but when I saw him on DIY SOS last year it really tickled me cos he'd packed on the weight during lockdown, he was unshaven and had this long, straggly hair held back in an Alice band. He'd really let himself go - I can relate!😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And he/she was at it all day too.
Her and Kate were tribbing like rabbits and always having drama yet MD was always online to inform us! I can’t believe we never had any inkling even though they were constantly drinking, having takeaway, eating bowls of sweets and ice cream yet could beat usain bolt in a race.
A few users caught them out though as where they lived in the UK wouldn’t be called that by people who actually lived there and it would be a term tourists use. Also a South African mentioned it would be impossible for her to daily trips to such cities as it would take up the majority of the day even if the traffic was light.

Reactions: 7
I don't like Moss, simply because of the people she associates with. If you're friends with James Brown and John Galliano; one a vile racist and the other an anti-semite, then that tells me all I need to know.
I strongly disagree with this. Just because Kate is friends with someone, doesn't mean that she approves of everything they do. And I actually respect that Kate Moss doesn't dump her long-term friends based on what others might think.

The incidents you are referring to occurred 10 years ago, and involved saying bad words while very drunk. They have both apologised.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her and Kate were tribbing like rabbits and always having drama yet MD was always online to inform us! I can’t believe we never had any inkling even though they were constantly drinking, having takeaway, eating bowls of sweets and ice cream yet could beat usain bolt in a race.

A few users caught them out though as where they lived in the UK wouldn’t be called that by people who actually lived there and it would be a term tourists use. Also a South African mentioned it would be impossible for her to daily trips to such cities as it would take up the majority of the day even if the traffic was light.
I’m at page 11 of 51 on the Same Sex Flirting thread and I think I need to tap out. My brain is officially fried.

Reactions: 5
It’s a rough looking Nick Knowles isn’t it?
Well done. You win a night of pleasure with the man himself, you lucky, lucky thing!😁

Re Nick Knowles, is there anyone, anywhere who doesn’t think he is a massive bellend?
Didn't he go out with some girl off My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? I'm sure he's been involved in some very unexpected pairings.

But don't forget, he blessed us all with an album of his beautiful music. What a voice!😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m at page 11 of 51 on the Same Sex Flirting thread and I think I need to tap out. My brain is officially fried.
Imagine it all playing out in real time - it was amazing. Such a funny evening. (That's such a lockdown statement :LOL: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Where the FRIG is this elusive thread? I can't find it and it won't come up in a search. I'm dying to look at all this MD ( whoever they are) drama. I want a brain fry too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine it all playing out in real time - it was amazing. Such a funny evening. (That's such a lockdown statement :LOL: )
Honestly I don’t know how anybody dealt with it in real time?! Update for you all, but I am now allergic to beans.

Where the FRIG is this elusive thread? I can't find it and it won't come up in a search. I'm dying to look at all this MD ( whoever they are) drama. I want a brain fry too!
https://tattle.life/threads/same-sex-flirting.16249/ try this! Hope that works.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think MD and MM were the same person. They didn't appear at the same time MD had been sniffing around since October Ish and the only celebs she seemed to know were Kylie Minogue and Gillian Anderson 😆 MM only appeared a couple months ago. MD also only stuck to off topic, cos she seemed like she had absolutely no clue about celebs or influencers

Reactions: 12
I don't think MD and MM were the same person. They didn't appear at the same time MD had been sniffing around since October Ish and the only celebs she seemed to know were Kylie Minogue and Gillian Anderson 😆 MM only appeared a couple months ago. MD also only stuck to off topic, cos she seemed like she had absolutely no clue about celebs or influencers
I agree, with hindsight, MD seemed like an older person.

Reactions: 4
She was like an old person who had no clue about celebrities which was odd for someone on this website!
Yeah, but I did see them on the Katie Price thread several times and the Meg and Harry one too. So I don’t think they were as thick as they let on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.