Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it hadn’t occurred to me before MM said it, but Nicole’s choice in husbands sure makes me wonder.
I have tea on NK, met her a couple of times, before hair & makeup she's unrecognisable, and in terms of personality, friendly enough but know your place around her! Wouldn't even put her own shoes on for a photo shoot. This was a good decade ago, and the photographer weren't happy because her face was too botexed for him to get a good photo. (He even warned me to never get the stuff put in my face!)

She also jumped the queue for food, everyone else was happy to wait, she wafted past us all. She did eat though, she wasn't a picky salad eater like some skinny women, proper plate of food. Good lass!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
NK is gay. My friend was at a party and she was there with her girlfriend.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
to the topic at hand

have ANY of the Strictly professional dancers EVER been likeable in their own individual personalities since the show launched 17 years ago

that one AJ Pritchard is being discussed in another thread

what a tosser he sounds

the one I always watched for in the early series was the Danish one, Camilla

as well as being beautiful and a good dancer

she always I think had a lovely way about her
Pasha is fab! He was great on the show, his tours were good and he’s still planning to do shows I think. He came across as a genuinely nice guy. Rachel Riley is a very lucky lady!

Reactions: 12
to the topic at hand

have ANY of the Strictly professional dancers EVER been likeable in their own individual personalities since the show launched 17 years ago

that one AJ Pritchard is being discussed in another thread

what a tosser he sounds

the one I always watched for in the early series was the Danish one, Camilla

as well as being beautiful and a good dancer

she always I think had a lovely way about her
I have to say I really like Dianne. She seems like such a positive, sunny person and a great role model.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I really like Dianne. She seems like such a positive, sunny person and a great role model.
really do like Diane I have to say

though the last time I watched Strictly in full was when THE DAYTIME TELLY LEGEND THAT IS JUDGE RINDER appeared in 2016

Reactions: 6
Unless that person is actually Kate Moss!

More seriously, you do hear of celebs having staff or such come to gossip sites to debunk things / shut down conversations.

This whole MD / MM thing also reminds me of some drama on the Conspiracy Theory forum GLP where someone who had claimed (literally for years) to be a female security journalist possibly (it's a conspiracy site, so pretty much anything is questioned and or questionable) turned out to be a scammer with a sock fetish. For added drama one of the people who revealed this (coincidentally) shared a name with an infamous troll who stalked the site's admin and later got arrested for threatening to kill Barack Obama.
I keep reading this post and thinking who the duck has a sock fetish! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have tea on NK, met her a couple of times, before hair & makeup she's unrecognisable, and in terms of personality, friendly enough but know your place around her! Wouldn't even put her own shoes on for a photo shoot. This was a good decade ago, and the photographer weren't happy because her face was too botexed for him to get a good photo. (He even warned me to never get the stuff put in my face!)

She also jumped the queue for food, everyone else was happy to wait, she wafted past us all. She did eat though, she wasn't a picky salad eater like some skinny women, proper plate of food. Good lass!
I know someone who met her recently on the set of the film she was making in Ireland. Said she was pretty nice to everyone, and gave them all - including the extras - little Christmas puddings as wrap gifts. My friend who met her couldn't stop gushing about her and he's generally not one to gush over anyone, so I guess she worked some kind of magic there. Or he was just proper starstruck!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pasha is fab! He was great on the show, his tours were good and he’s still planning to do shows I think. He came across as a genuinely nice guy. Rachel Riley is a very lucky lady!
I think the married couple seem lovely.

Re Nicole Kidman. Did anyone see her father was accused of sex offences?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
NK is gay. My friend was at a party and she was there with her girlfriend.
Didn't he made a slip on some daytime cooking show a while back? Racking my brains now on what it was, but I'm sure it was him?

I've always wondered about Declan Donnelly. I've said it to numerous people and they've all looked at me like I'm mad, but I'm sure he's gay

Reactions: 7
Kate Moss was going out with a known heroin addict for 3 years whilst having custody of a child.

Any normal person would have had social services round their house 24/7
She may well have done. Particularly as she was publicly outed using cocaine.

I think a fair few celebrities may have had social services involved. But they also heavily rely on nannies with the bulk of the parenting being done by them, not the parents. Nobody can convince me that social services weren’t involved with the Geldof family when they were younger, and Peaches again when she had her own children. We’ll never know though, it is kept private for the children involved.

Reactions: 16

She's naturally thin with an incredibly fast metabolism, and enjoys a doughnut or two and proper British fish and chips.
I'm naturally fat with an incredibly sluggish metabolism and I only need to look at a doughnut and I'm 6lbs heavier :D

Whether she's gay or not, I have no idea but she deffo didn't fancy me ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't he made a slip on some daytime cooking show a while back? Racking my brains now on what it was, but I'm sure it was him?

I've always wondered about Declan Donnelly. I've said it to numerous people and they've all looked at me like I'm mad, but I'm sure he's gay
Have been busy with work the last couple of weeks so have no idea what's been discussed. But here to say Dec is straight. (Not that it matters but I'm sure his wife would like to put the kibosh on any rumours)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.