Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to the topic at hand

have ANY of the Strictly professional dancers EVER been likeable in their own individual personalities since the show launched 17 years ago

that one AJ Pritchard is being discussed in another thread

what a tosser he sounds

the one I always watched for in the early series was the Danish one, Camilla

as well as being beautiful and a good dancer

she always I think had a lovely way about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My dad was in the army and in my teens we lived in Hong Kong. The army put on a family day and had a bbq etc., my cousin was also out there at the same time. We saw this queue and wondering what is was for and joined. When we got to the end there was this guy and he asked if we wanted his autograph, having no idea who he was, we said no in a snotty way as only teenage girls can. Anyway, when I moved back to the UK, Noels house party was the Saturday night show to watch, the person we had no idea about was a regular guest, Tony Blackburn😆
Talking about dreams of celebs, mine was 10 years ago about Jason Manford, why I do not know, but 10 years ago and I still remember it, he was absolute filth🍆😛
I never really bothered with Adam Driver before. But I saw him in real life. Very casual setting just for maybe 20 mins.
It sparked this googling frenzy. I ended up having such a kinky dream with him staring in lead role.
Im got off him now since I keep seeing pictures of Lady GaGa feeding him sandwiches on set in the papers.
But I will remember our time together fondly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I strongly disagree with this. Just because Kate is friends with someone, doesn't mean that she approves of everything they do. And I actually respect that Kate Moss doesn't dump her long-term friends based on what others might think.

The incidents you are referring to occurred 10 years ago, and involved saying bad words while very drunk. They have both apologised.

I've been 'very drunk' in my lifetime and have never felt compelled to make racist comments, mainly because I'm not a racist. You can tell a lot about a person by who they choose to surround themselves with and the fact that she is friends with 2 racists gives me an indication of her morality and values.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've been 'very drunk' in my lifetime and have never felt compelled to make racist comments, mainly because I'm not a racist. You can tell a lot about a person by who they choose to surround themselves with and the fact that she is friends with 2 racists gives me an indication of her morality and values.
Exactly. The truth about how you feel comes out when you’re drunk so obviously what they said when they were pissed is obviously how they align with their views.

Also, if any of my friends said something horrible when pissed I would contemplate cutting them off. I once had a male friend make a dark paedophile joke and ended up just not speaking to them after it as I couldn’t look past it.

I like Kate but Kate has a lot of friends who are bad people and you should always judge someone by who they associate with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kate Moss should not be ostracised because two of her friends said illegal words a decade ago. Judgmental, self righteous and ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Kate Moss should not be ostracised because two of her friends said illegal words a decade ago. Judgmental, self righteous and ridiculous.

Who is ostracising her? Just expressing an opinion. If you find that 'Judgemental, self righteous and ridiculous', well, so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I definitely don’t think she should be ostracised or cast out or in anyway cancelled for her friends behaviours or words but if I was her I wouldn’t in anyway associate with such people as they clearly don’t hold the views I hold.

Reactions: 13
Yeah. & I doubt she would give a flying duck about our opinions anyway!
Unless that person is actually Kate Moss!

More seriously, you do hear of celebs having staff or such come to gossip sites to debunk things / shut down conversations.

This whole MD / MM thing also reminds me of some drama on the Conspiracy Theory forum GLP where someone who had claimed (literally for years) to be a female security journalist possibly (it's a conspiracy site, so pretty much anything is questioned and or questionable) turned out to be a scammer with a sock fetish. For added drama one of the people who revealed this (coincidentally) shared a name with an infamous troll who stalked the site's admin and later got arrested for threatening to kill Barack Obama.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t believe that. I genuinely believed MD was who she said she was. Why on Earth would someone go to all that trouble and make up a fake life for themselves?!
Right, I really have missed something - even though I been here since Thread 1 - Who the eff is MD??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kate Moss was going out with a known heroin addict for 3 years whilst having custody of a child.

Any normal person would have had social services round their house 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Totally agree, MDs writing style was really distinctive, when the people from DS posted her old posts from there it was obvious it was the same person, I don't think they would have been able to change enough to be MM. The MM thing was a bit weird though, I thought they were genuine but then someone pointed out all the people they'd claimed to have had dalliances with and it did seem a bit far fetched so who knows 🤷‍♀️

I don't think MD and MM were the same person. They didn't appear at the same time MD had been sniffing around since October Ish and the only celebs she seemed to know were Kylie Minogue and Gillian Anderson 😆 MM only appeared a couple months ago. MD also only stuck to off topic, cos she seemed like she had absolutely no clue about celebs or influencers

Reactions: 8
Enjoyed catching up with the MD stuff. I wondered where ‘she’d’ sloped off too. I began to doubt the poster when she kept singing the praises of BoJo. I though it odd that a S African would take such a detailed interest in our politicians 💅🏻😂

Reactions: 4
Well done. You win a night of pleasure with the man himself, you lucky, lucky thing!😁

Didn't he go out with some girl off My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? I'm sure he's been involved in some very unexpected pairings.

But don't forget, he blessed us all with an album of his beautiful music. What a voice!😄
I got my partner his album as a joke for xmas one year..... it was only about £2 in Morrisons bargain basket. Terrible, absolutely terrible. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘In vino veritas’. Latin for in wine there is truth. Alcohol loosens the tongue and people say what they really think and feel when they’ve had too much to drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.