Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorraine fans, did you see the mock up of the "improved" version? I jest of course, you can't improve on perfection.

Reactions: 1
Oh God Louise, spare us. I feel really sad for her that she can’t seem to get into a relationship when she is clearly desperate to. Maybe she’s too desperate, or the thought of matching up to Jamie is too off putting?
I keep reading it like she regrets leaving him. It obviously didn’t give her the career she wanted.

Reactions: 13
I keep reading it like she regrets leaving him. It obviously didn’t give her the career she wanted.
I still believe she was shagging Kevin Clifton in the Strictly days - She thought it was going to be forever but he is a bit of a tosspot and it went awry. Speaking from experience as my sister dated him as a teenager and he was a tosspot then!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah I have no idea why, but to me there's something off about him. He's slightly slimy, might just be in my head though.
I've already said on one of these threads my cousin has been on the Chase and said he turns it on for the cameras. As soon as they're off he makes no effort with the contestants (unlike the guys from Pointless who are apparently lovely).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still believe she was shagging Kevin Clifton in the Strictly days - She thought it was going to be forever but he is a bit of a tosspot and it went awry. Speaking from experience as my sister dated him as a teenager and he was a tosspot then!
It’s weird how shagging clients in the workplace anywhere else these days is a total no-go, but at Strictly it’s fine? Isn’t that Kevin dating Stacey Dooley now?
He should be on a disciplinary quite frankly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jamie was cheating on her for years. Constantly.
She's well rid.
Maybe he was. However, she has come out of it badly. Her sons are telling her to keep her clothes on. Are they also telling the press that they are telling their dad to keep his willy in his trousers? Thought not. She's at an odd age where it is exceedingly difficult to find something real and lasting. I wish her well but think she should keep a low profile for a while and do normal stuff - whatever that is now for her. I suspect the SCD stint was only a temporary boost to her self-esteem. I do hope she is getting support from her ex-in-laws...

Reactions: 16
It’s weird how shagging clients in the workplace anywhere else these days is a total no-go, but at Strictly it’s fine? Isn’t that Kevin dating Stacey Dooley now?
He should be on a disciplinary quite frankly.

He's absolutely repulsive. He must be hung like a stallion.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He's absolutely repulsive. He must be hung like a stallion.
I can't see what redeeming features he has as you'd think his hidden talent would be a sense of humour and we know that's not the case. Even if he was hung like a stallion, it would still be Kevin Clifton waving a big wanger at you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can't see what redeeming features he has as you'd think his hidden talent would be a sense of humour and we know that's not the case. Even if he was hung like a stallion, it would still be Kevin Clifton waving a big wanger at you.
Exactly! He would be repulsive to me with or without a massive cock, maybe it's because I'm almost 52 and menopausal 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I wonder if she expected Jamie to beg her to come back after she ended their marriage and is now miffed that it didn’t happen and he’s seemingly moved on?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.