Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a similar situation with my breast exposed. Not with a Tom though. I had been chasing my pet chinchilla around the house and it flopped out in the fluster. Baffles me why they don’t just tell you rather than being all awkward. If a guys piece was hanging out by mistake I’d tell them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would tell someone. I have a reputation for being a bit blunt though.

Reactions: 3
Something is happening with Cowell and I wish daily mail would just spit it out or drop better clues.
Maybe it is, look what this wally has done to his face but I don't think so.
His face... To me it looks like he's had a stroke as opposed to any botched aesthetic surgery

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder what he's had done? Because we've all seen too much filler and bad facelifts but this is next level!! It's made him look like a sinister bad guy and possible burns victim.
This is what I see in any photo of Cowell these days:
black_portrait_biog.jpg
CaptainScarlet_00149.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve had a similar situation with my breast exposed. Not with a Tom though. I had been chasing my pet chinchilla around the house and it flopped out in the fluster. Baffles me why they don’t just tell you rather than being all awkward. If a guys piece was hanging out by mistake I’d tell them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know. They just let it hang. 🙄

I swam 20 lengths in a pool once with one hanging out. I even did pretentious stretching mid laps like that😳. And one escaped briefly on Christmas Day in front of the FIL. 🤔 He was quite pleased I think.

Hmm. That’s a lot of boob flashing. Strangely they are actually quite perky. So in the past I wore dresses and tops without bras. And they liked to escape and wave at passers by.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Breast feeding my baby, I was interrupted by the doorbell. Remembered to put my boob away before answering. Unfortunately my first boob from earlier in the feed was still out. Postman got an eyeful :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I also really like Kate. She doesn't do bullshit.

Its so refreshing to see young women from that time dressed in just jeans and trainers and an England t-shirt! Back when women could dress down and not cake themselves in make up.
Met Kate a couple of years ago, with her bloke and pups too. Couldn't have been a nicer person. Down to earth, naturally pretty, was completely obsessed with her dogs lol. Always liked her on bb, so was lovely to meet her and find her so lovely!

Cowell looks very unwell doesn’t he?
Yes shocking, his eyes seem to be disappearing and he seems bloated with lesions on his face . I'd it surgery ,gone wrong of so he needs a refund, or is it ill health?

Reactions: 4
Yes shocking, his eyes seem to be disappearing and he seems bloated with lesions on his face . I'd it surgery ,gone wrong of so he needs a refund, or is it ill health?
Rumoured to be ill health.

Reactions: 5
I see (whilst looking at the Simon cowell thing) that Rupert Everett is telling the world he’d had a 6 yr affair with Paula Yates!! I alway thought Rupert was gay , I didn’t realise he was bi

i am freading sick of Ioan Gruffodd and his bloody wife , I really couldn’t care that he surprised her with divorce papers (they actually suggest women surprise their husbands this way on mumsnet), it’s nobody business but theirs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Simon and whatsit were probably arguing because he latest monthly payment didn’t go through!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never shagged a Tom but I had a mate called Tom and I was sitting chatting to him one day and he looked weird and uncomfortable for ages and then I looked down and realised my right boob was hanging out of my vest top.

So there was that.

And I liked MM so stop being meanies.

But I do feel the above qualifies me to join a thread called “Tom’s I have shagged or shown my tits”

EDIT: *tit (singular)
YASS! I liked MM too. Could do with some of her #Tom stories now.

Agree. I’d certainly say something.

I would tell someone. I have a reputation for being a bit blunt though.
I would too. And I’d tell someone if their period had leaked. People don’t mention these things. So silly.
I saw a lovely young female GP recently. I mentioned to her that her cardigan was on inside out. She was really grateful but also slightly incredulous that none of her colleagues or patients she had been seeing for the last 3-4 hrs had mentioned it. It had really big obvious labels too.
I think she was embarrassed, poor thing.

When you get older you stop giving a tit about stuff like that. I think it happens when you have a baby and end up pooing on a bed in front of strangers. That got rid of my self consciousness very effectively.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
MM is probably in bed with Voldemort as we speak and will hopefully be back soon with more tales🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would too. And I’d tell someone if their period had leaked. People don’t mention these things. So silly.
I saw a lovely young female GP recently. I mentioned to her that her cardigan was on inside out. She was really grateful but also slightly incredulous that none of her colleagues or patients she had been seeing for the last 3-4 hrs had mentioned it. It had really big obvious labels too.
I think she was embarrassed, poor thing.

When you get older you stop giving a tit about stuff like that. I think it happens when you have a baby and end up pooing on a bed in front of strangers. That got rid of my self consciousness very effectively.😂
I would tell someone as well, I walked around Epcot in white shorts and leaked absolutely everywhere , not one person stopped me and said (I was with my 12 yr old son). I had to throw out the shorts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I would tell someone as well, I walked around Epcot in white shorts and leaked absolutely everywhere , not one person stopped me and said (I was with my 12 yr old son). I had to throw out the shorts
I honestly don't get why people are embarrassed telling people things like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.