Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally forgot about Olly Murs claiming there was a terror attack cover up in Selfridges. That was wild 🤣 A good friend of mine was friendly with him for years and I cannot express in words how much of an absolute dingbat he is- there are not enough words in the english language. A real himbo, but kind of a likable himbo? Lacking in social awareness though.
Tell us more....he gives me the mega cringe not helped by the fact my ex who is also an identical twin looks the image of him. It annoys me enormously that there are at least 4 people in the world walking round looking just like him (the real one included obvs) bleurgh bleurgh bleurgh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell us more....he gives me the mega cringe not helped by the fact my ex who is also an identical twin looks the image of him. It annoys me enormously that there are at least 4 people in the world walking round looking just like him (the real one included obvs) bleurgh bleurgh bleurgh
My ex looked like him too, thankfully he wasn’t a twin Cos I don’t think the world could handle two of that prick. Hate whenever I see his face on tv, instantly get the someone walked over my grave shivers. Brrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My ex looked like him too, thankfully he wasn’t a twin Cos I don’t think the world could handle two of that prick. Hate whenever I see his face on tv, instantly get the someone walked over my grave shivers. Brrrrr
Oh God so that brings it to 5. Anyone else? 😂 I want to throw things at the tv when he pops up on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he messed up the deadlock vote on X Factor.

Ooft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Simon Cowell in the news for an alleged public argument.

This sounds awful but you know when someone receives a face transplant after a horrible accident. And it looks very much like a dead person’s face because it can’t move?

It doesn’t look good Simon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This sounds awful but you know when someone receives a face transplant after a horrible accident. And it looks very much like a dead person’s face because it can’t move?

It doesn’t look good Simon
I wonder what he's had done? Because we've all seen too much filler and bad facelifts but this is next level!! It's made him look like a sinister bad guy and possible burns victim.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what he's had done? Because we've all seen too much filler and bad facelifts but this is next level!! It's made him look like a sinister bad guy and possible burns victim.
It's completely bizarre. Especially as he has the money to seek out the very best in business.

He's had WAY too much filler and it's so badly done.

Reactions: 11
God he looks awful has he got some sort of skin complaint, looks like he has lesions on his face.😱

Reactions: 7
Have you ever tried the reface app, it's spooky you can put your features on different celebrities in movies, music videos etc.
The Tom Cruise one is a lot more sophisticated than that app though.
If you haven't, check out Sassy Justice by the South Park guys & Peter Serafinowicz. Shows how sophisticated the deep fake stuff can be at times.

Reactions: 3
The anti woke brigade are kicking off over Ant Middleton‘s sacking. Never minds that he’s a cock and a covid denier.

Reactions: 14
I never knew
The anti woke brigade are kicking off over Ant Middleton‘s sacking. Never minds that he’s a cock and a covid denier.
I never knew he was a Covid denyer just s huge jerk with ",little man syndrome,"

Reactions: 8
Something is happening with Cowell and I wish daily mail would just spit it out or drop better clues.
Maybe it is, look what this wally has done to his face but I don't think so.

Reactions: 30
I agree with this person so much ... although, I freely admit only because nobody knows me here that I do actually like Justin Bieber's and Chris Brown's music
I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber's music, but I wouldnt kick him out of bed :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure most of you have seen these TikTok videos by now, but wow, they seem so real! (Tom Cruise deep fake videos). I'm impressed. And they get the sinister/slightly manic/off vibe he has just right as well.

Edit: Hm, the second one with the golf club doesn't seem to have audio. Here it is:

Here's another:
These are scary! But there’s still something slightly off about these deep fakes if you know what I mean? You can tell if you look closely they’re not real! The offness disturbs me more than the fact it’s a fake if that makes sense haha

Reactions: 5
Something is happening with Cowell and I wish daily mail would just spit it out or drop better clues.
Maybe it is, look what this wally has done to his face but I don't think so.

They know something, don't they. Just tell us!! Knock once for yes, twice for no...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha. #TomsIHaveShagged 😂
I have never shagged a Tom but I had a mate called Tom and I was sitting chatting to him one day and he looked weird and uncomfortable for ages and then I looked down and realised my right boob was hanging out of my vest top.

So there was that.

And I liked MM so stop being meanies.

But I do feel the above qualifies me to join a thread called “Tom’s I have shagged or shown my tits”

EDIT: *tit (singular)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ioan's wife Alice is understandably hurt, there's not much worse than the pain of heartbreak. However, these rambling, somewhat incoherent posts are just going to make people think he had a lucky escape. I do think he's behaved badly, especially if he didn't even tell her he was filing for divorce, but she is going to lose all sympathy if she carries on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have never shagged a Tom but I had a mate called Tom and I was sitting chatting to him one day and he looked weird and uncomfortable for ages and then I looked down and realised my right boob was hanging out of my vest top.

So there was that.

And I liked MM so stop being meanies.

But I do feel the above qualifies me to join a thread called “Tom’s I have shagged or shown my tits”

EDIT: *tit (singular)
I’ve had a similar situation with my breast exposed. Not with a Tom though. I had been chasing my pet chinchilla around the house and it flopped out in the fluster. Baffles me why they don’t just tell you rather than being all awkward. If a guys piece was hanging out by mistake I’d tell them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.