Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure most of you have seen these TikTok videos by now, but wow, they seem so real! (Tom Cruise deep fake videos). I'm impressed. And they get the sinister/slightly manic/off vibe he has just right as well.

Edit: Hm, the second one with the golf club doesn't seem to have audio. Here it is:

Here's another:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Cruise is really creepy isn’t he? You’d believe virtually anything of him. Like if he had a storage facility choc full of people killed because they looked at him funny, or even looked at him. You’d probably say, “well I’m not surprised. Only surprised it’s just getting known about.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know of a guy Adam give a ton job too
I was a bit confused by that for a minute but I'm guessing you mean blow job...well, I'm not here to judge. We have all had our experimentation periods...or whatever that was.

(It's Adam Buxton, not Sandler or Ant, before we get into Chinese whispers again :ROFLMAO:).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure most of you have seen these TikTok videos by now, but wow, they seem so real! (Tom Cruise deep fake videos). I'm impressed. And they get the sinister/slightly manic/off vibe he has just right as well.

Edit: Hm, the second one with the golf club doesn't seem to have audio. Here it is:

Here's another:
I'm so naive. How on earth has that been done?

Reactions: 6
I think the last part of the middle one is extremely good, you can tell they are not Tom cruise!! He looks about 10 years younger!! His face is not like toms in that Toms face is more chubby and it doesn’t show his age!!

Here's another:
That’s gonna give me nightmares 😱🤣

Reactions: 1
That Ant one on GMB to “drop some truths”

seems like a dick

I’ve never really watched him before. He’s like an angry Peter Andre :D

He’s currently flushing any TV career he’s had down the loo. Good to watch as he’s definitely a prick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That Ant one on GMB to “drop some truths”

seems like a dick

I’ve never really watched him before. He’s like an angry Peter Andre :D

He’s currently flushing any TV career he’s had down the loo. Good to watch as he’s definitely a prick.
Just glad to see the back of him

Reactions: 4
Not gossip, as such, but a ranty thread that I'm sure everyone will enjoy

Yuck - Simon's teeth look like piano keys.

I agree with this person so much ... although, I freely admit only because nobody knows me here that I do actually like Justin Bieber's and Chris Brown's music

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yuck - Simon's teeth look like piano keys.

I agree with this person so much ... although, I freely admit only because nobody knows me here that I do actually like Justin Bieber's and Chris Brown's music
I totally forgot about Olly Murs claiming there was a terror attack cover up in Selfridges. That was wild 🤣 A good friend of mine was friendly with him for years and I cannot express in words how much of an absolute dingbat he is- there are not enough words in the english language. A real himbo, but kind of a likable himbo? Lacking in social awareness though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Have you ever tried the reface app, it's spooky you can put your features on different celebrities in movies, music videos etc.
The Tom Cruise one is a lot more sophisticated than that app though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.