Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget Daniel O'Donnell and his involvement with Romanian orphanages, on more than one level...
Oooh do tell me more (never liked the bloke but my mother bloody loved him - Margot - if you know, you know, - was supposed to be his mother, not his Mammy).......I'd never heard of any rumours but ..............

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry, haven't caught up. Has anyone mentioned Hilarie Baldwin or whatever her name is. Shes had another baby and I can't work out the timeline, she had one 5/6 months ago?

Reactions: 3
Sorry, haven't caught up. Has anyone mentioned Hilarie Baldwin or whatever her name is. Shes had another baby and I can't work out the timeline, she had one 5/6 months ago?
Think she used a surrogate 🥴 a lot of sources are saying that she wanted to have another girl... I deal sorry for the 6month old son tbh

She’s one problematic witch IMO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Think she used a surrogate 🥴 a lot of sources are saying that she wanted to have another girl... I deal sorry for the 6month old son tbh

She’s one problematic witch IMO
Yes it couldn't have been her expecting, I was quite shocked. Yes I remember the controversy about her not being Spanish or something a few months ago and she appears to just keep churning out babies, which is a bit odd but each to their own. Strange.

Oooh do tell me more (never liked the bloke but my mother bloody loved him - Margot - if you know, you know, - was supposed to be his mother, not his Mammy).......I'd never heard of any rumours but ..............
Would love to hear more on this too. He surely can't be that squeaky clean.

Yes it couldn't have been her expecting, I was quite shocked. Yes I remember the controversy about her not being Spanish or something a few months ago and she appears to just keep churning out babies, which is a bit odd but each to their own. Strange.
That woman is absolutely mentally unstable... there is a thread here on her, few videos of her decade long Spanish grift 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
I’d love to see an impressionist go on and “do” impressions of a matey oversized forheaded presenter nearly killing a young mum and kiddie whilst off his nut, agreeing to press bullying his wife. Then shagging Amanda as an encore. They could also have an un-usually high trouser waisted posh but sinister Mr Big, colluding with Max Clifford to hide his and his acts sexuality. Then paying out money to his good friend and sex offender Jonathan King, after he got out!
That would take the smirks from their botoxed faces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Quoting myself, from another thread (Unsolved Mysteries Of The Showbiz World...), but I'm pretty sure Kathy Burke was mentioned on here a few pages ago.

I listen to Adam Buxton's podcast regularly, she's on an earlier episode and very engaging company, as you expect.

She talks about her early days in acting (think she was a young teen?), starting off in TV and said one well-known male was incredibly creepy - asking if they were virgins and about their boyfriends, etc. She doesn't say who he was.

Roy Kinnear took her and a few other girls aside and said - "Ignore him, he's a creep. Don't answer his questions, watch yourself around him". Paraphrasing a bit as I'd need to listen to the interview again!

Nice to know there are some "good people" out there! I'd give you a timestamp but can't listen through it at the moment.
I know of a guy Adam give a ton job too

I know of a guy Adam give a gob job too

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.