Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I would tell someone. I have a reputation for being a bit blunt though.
I would too. And I’d tell someone if their period had leaked. People don’t mention these things. So silly.
I saw a lovely young female GP recently. I mentioned to her that her cardigan was on inside out. She was really grateful but also slightly incredulous that none of her colleagues or patients she had been seeing for the last 3-4 hrs had mentioned it. It had really big obvious labels too.
I think she was embarrassed, poor thing.

When you get older you stop giving a shit about stuff like that. I think it happens when you have a baby and end up pooing on a bed in front of strangers. That got rid of my self consciousness very effectively.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Scuttles

Sorry about that. Michael Ball is the one who recorded a single with Captain Tom, right? And Michael Buble isn't.
Wasn't there that thing with Michael Buble elbowing his wife quite viciously because she talked first in some video thing they did in Spanish a year or two ago? A lot of comments said they saw a different side to him then.

He's always annoyed me since sang that song "ah juss aven't metchew yet"

• Haha
  • Heart

JoyceHopper

Apparently Mark Ruffalo had a brain tumour and his brother was murder
He discovered he had a brain tumour when his wife was pregnant with their first child, he pretty much kept it to himself to save stressing her out. Thankfully it was benign but the removal left him deaf in one ear and one side of his face was paralysed.
His brother Scott was found at home with a gun shot wound to his head he died a week later no body has ever been charged with his murder. Mark based his character in The Kids Are All Right on his brother … bloody love Ruffalo his wife is one lucky lady.

• Sad
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
What's the craic with big brothers Aisleyne? Apart from being an annoying z lister, I should probably leave it at that.
All I can remember is her acting the big one and shouting YOU BETTER KNOW YOURSELF LITTLE GIRL WHEN YOU’RE TALKING TO ME to Nikki Grahame

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
The main thing I remember about Fearne is how she'd introduce any band as "the mighty" (and then their name). It used to get on my balls. She came across as someone who wasn't really keen on music despite hosting Top Of The Pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Patricia Routledge being a lesbian always makes me about Hyacinth, and how she would be terrified of what the neighbours think, what will Sheridan say (not the she ever realised he was gay as fuck too). 😂😂

• Haha
Breast feeding my baby, I was interrupted by the doorbell. Remembered to put my boob away before answering. Unfortunately my first boob from earlier in the feed was still out. Postman got an eyeful :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart

Lavendergreendillydilly

I had no idea Moira Stuart wasn't straight. I don't think she's gay because she talked quite openly about her relationships with "delicious" men in the 1960s and apparently she and Des Lynam almost married. I do love the idea of her not being straight though. She was my childhood crush. My mum tells me I used to ask to watch the BBC news instead of the Irish news so I could watch her 😆 Needless to say she was unsurprised when I told her I was bi in my 20s.

The Patricia Routledge thing is blowing my mind. It sounds like bizarre fan fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

User name taken

VIP Member
Not really gossip, I used to work for a supermarket years ago in Richmond (N Yorks) and I served Richard Whiteley quite a few times who was absolutely lovely, also William Hague and his wife (local MP at the time) he always came across really nice and polite. Years ago when I was at college I worked weekends at the lakeside country club in Frimley, waitressing (where the darts competitions are held) they used to have Hale and Pace, etc.Jim Davidson was on one night calling me out in front of everyone (I was only 16) cant remember what he was saying to me but just kept my head down and ignored the tosser.
My best friend was in the Queen Alexandra Royal Army Nursing Corp. When she joined up (early 90's) Princess Margaret was the commander in chief, when she inspected them on the parade ground, my friend said she opened her handbag and had 60 silkcut and two hip flasks in there😆. Another friend used to work in a chip shop in Camberley and used to serve Bros, she says they were so nice and extremely handsome.

• Heart
Nobody is perfect but they aren't bad people. I know some tattlers would love if they were but they aren't. They are both nice, one loves coke on a night out but that doesn't make her a bad person. Also Fearne didn't go out with ~ him ~ for long, if she says she didn't know anything, she didn't know anything. Look at Ted Bundy's wife. She didn't have a clue what he was doing. It happens.
[/QUOTE]

Re coke, I would suggest anyone who thinks that’s harmless do a bit of research. There are horrific drug wars going on all over the world, with innocent people getting killed,, kidnapped beheaded and raped. It runs into the hundreds of 000s. I only knew about it from a few years back when a very good friend wrote a book about it. So I’m not being condemnatory as I didn’t have a clue.

I’d also suggest that anyone with kids should put them first and not take stupid chances with drugs.

• Heart
  • Haha

klakstrom

I’ve met a few stars in my time. Patrick Stewart was lovely and tried to stand back and watch the event we were at unfold rather than taking the limelight. At the same place was Michael Parkinson who was an asshole.

Jared Leto was off his tits and trying to heard him into the green room was a nightmare, but he was vaguely pleasant although a bit grabby.

karren Brady was a bit of a dick and really stand offish with anyone who came near her, including me, who was only trying to sort her out at the event she was speaking at.

I fell into Jose morinhio at a hotel and dropped so much paper. He helped me pick it up and was friendly. Had no idea who he was at the time but a bunch of fan boys came up to me afterwards to make sure I knew that I’d made a twat of myself in front of their god.

I’m sure there are others. I’ll have a think.

• Heart