Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
The problem with HIGNY was that he talking about her selling her private life to the newspapers and then asking for privacy (hello Laura Whitmore!), and her getting angry about it, she asked the Audience why the women were not supporting her "what about sisterhood" calling him the 'Sperm of the devil' and after the show threatening to send Michael Hutchence and others around his house to beat him up. TBH, Hislop gave people like Chris Tarrant, John Prescott and Piers Morgan a rougher reception.
I remember her getting ratty with the audience saying "So much for sisterhood!" and Ian replied "Is that what you said to Helena Christensen?" 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Yes I’d read that, she is a millionaire seemingly.
I was also surprised by her friendship with Charlie Brooker, but I think she went into BB with eyes wide open and aware of how to play the game, and potentially had connections to the media anyway.
Yep. I remember watching some sort of what happened after Big Brother doc and she was airily showing off her properties, money and cosmetic enhancements. It contrasted nicely with Lisa Appleton’s story (Lisa and Mario season 9) who was on benefits, single and still plotting ways to claw herself back to fame. At one point she seemed to be forever in the DM and some of the obviously set up pics were just tragic. Her taking out the bin in particular...
82EEF8F8-DA68-484E-AFF6-47D52272518E.jpeg

And it wasn’t a one off...
BD111A0D-329A-4FD6-8D59-A9B4F0387BD4.jpeg
And then there was the long running story about her sausage addiction
D7FD9BEB-41CF-4200-9C8F-2B5F443402D9.jpeg

at one point she was eating 50 a day according to Closer and lockdown did retrigger her a bit...
1F456C54-9810-43AD-9272-1769659E7E09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Curio

Chatty Member
About Judy Finnegan - she sounds completely in control, intelligent and with it on the podcast she does for their book club. I heard her in another interview recently basically saying she hated the politics side of TV and explaining what happened when they left This Morning and why. To be honest, I think a lot of the crap newspapers give her is because she dares to be female and over 50. I like her.

Reactions: 51

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Ancient gossip but new here and it's the only gossip I have :D.
Many, many years ago I worked in a supermarket. There was this really weird guy would come in. He'd pack a trolley full of shopping, freezer stuff etc, and then push it into a corner and walk out. He was asked by the store managers not to do that but replied that he could if he wanted to and didn't stop. Everyone thought he was creepy. He was known to be a wealthy man so security nearly had a heart attack when they caught him on camera, stealing food and drink. They couldn't believe it so they watched him for three weeks and he did it every time. Eventually they had to pick him up and get him arrested. We're not talking about a small amount here. So he was arrested and basically got away with it because he claimed something or other and the Judge believed him. Security then found out that he'd done this in other stores but it had all been covered up.
Thank Goodness it wasn't a well known TV presenter, who along with his wife, had a day time TV programme. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Thank you. 😘 And to you.
Oh god. Did he motorboat you with his ginormous forehead?
Hopefully you woke before he crashed.
Noooo that would have been fine,it was so much worse, particularly as I enjoyed it.

I was pegging him, we were both really into it and I woke up all hot and bothered.

IRL this is not something I have ever done or would ever consider doing. My best friend was annoyingly unsympathetic and almost died laughing when I told her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

timefortea82

Mark Ruffalo said on Graham Norton that someone asked him if he worked out for his role of Hulk :ROFLMAO:
Twas hilarious, I've heard other people say he replies to tweets so thats nice. He retweeted a local comedians video of his little daughter, called the Hulk a bold boy and I think it went viral. Very very very very nice.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Mark Ruffalo a couple of times now and he’s absolutely as nice as you would expect him to be. Charming, smart and extremely witty with it and had loads of time for anyone he passed.

He’s definitely one of the nicest celebs I’ve met and it came across as completely genuine - I was just about to get married and move house the first time I met him and several years later when I worked with him again, he remembered this and asked how everything has went.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

eyeballs

VIP Member
I don’t know why Aisleyne keeps popping up but I’m sure she has something to do with the Dubai porta pottys. Maybe only an occasional one.
Also just checked out her Instagram. Blimey!
1087A958-F036-453D-A6AF-C77E5071F779.png

Please don’t tell me off, it’s on public Instagram even tho you can see actual labia

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Hmm, Ellie Goulding’s chinny chin chin, Phil the Greek is clinging on for that telegram from his wife, Robbie will always be the fat dancer, someone claims they saw Shane McGowan sober -pffffft! But mainly, sleb gossip morphed into Dictionary Corner 🤷🏻‍♀️C’mon Tattlers, sort your shit out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lavendergreendillydilly

He’s absolutely lovely too, I met him last year. Nicest man ever. (David Harbour not Max Clifford 😂)
Haha- that clarification!

I'm just sitting reeling a little at the amount of absolute dirt birds in the entertainment industry like Clifford and that awful, awful man Stuart Hall. We need a few more David Harbours in the mix.

I'd love to hear people's stories about lovely people they've met- like blown them away lovely.

I obvs move in certain circles and from my old job I met loads but three people always come to mind. I mentioned on a previous thread how much of an absolute lady Tara Palmer Tompkinson was. One of the first celebrities I met through work and I met her quite a few times at envelope openings and what have you. Never thought she was above talking to "staff" at things, whereas a lot of people did. You'd get a lot of celebs staring you down waiting for you to check their name off the list without them saying their name but she always saved any potential embarrassment by saying "it's Tara, I'll be only one, darling, nice to meet you." She was an utter GEM and mad as a brush.

Had a great experience meeting Larry Lamb too through. Very mild mannered and captivating. Not just because he's easy on the eye. He just has an incredible way about him that keeps your attention without being showy.

Jason Donovan 😍 My older sis was very jealous. Happy to report he is one of the best people I've worked with. Very warm, big cool uncle vibes, I felt. Very undemanding and never assumed anyone should know who he was, always introduced himself, and even sent us thank you cards and gifts when projects when done.

So come on- anyone who blew you away with kindness or just not being a dick, as the bar is on the floor when it comes to celebrities, actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
So we had a kleptomaniac and alcoholic presenting morning TV. You'd think things could only have improved from there, wouldn't you....?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

L3moning

VIP Member
Patricia Routledge being a lesbian always makes me about Hyacinth, and how she would be terrified of what the neighbours think, what will Sheridan say (not the she ever realised he was gay as fuck too). 😂😂
I always liked the idea that Sheridan did tell Richard that he was gay, and Richard was fine with it, but they agreed not to tell Hyacinth because it would melt her brain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

User name taken

VIP Member
Just over a year ago I saw Jimmy Carr on the train, I was with my 13 year old son and I typed on my phone 'don't make it obvious but I think that guy in the corner is Jimmy Carr' he just looked at me and said who😆so I got google images, and he was like, yeah that's definantly him. The town we live in is the end of the line so it was just us and Jimmy Carr in the carriage, he double checked with me that he was getting off at the right stop, I assured him he was and asked him if he was playing at a venue that I had seen him at a few years ago. I told him that he had me ugly crying due to laughing so much, and he thanked me for going to watch him at his show and glad that I had a good time🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I just came on to ask this very thing!

The mail article seems to be blaming Pauline, but to be honest Lesley Joseph is know for being up her own backside and difficult, so I find it hard to believe. Pauline is very normal, down to Earth and isn‘t showbiz at all. Linda and Pauline have been friends since childhood so it’s very sad if impacts on their friendship.
I've met Lesley Joseph - well, when I say met, she was on the same train as me. She was in cattle class, not first, and was talking very loudly on her phone so the entire carriage knew she was an actress darling and very much in demand darling, and would you be an angel and say hello to Tom (yeah, Tom) for me etc etc. Very full of herself and looked very tiny and wrinkled with lashings of make-up.

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
That's what strikes me the most about Esther. She knew about Savile, She was 'friends' with him. She set up Childline. It makes no sense.

I remember that! They had a ginormous bed for co-sleeping. I wondered at the time how Linda and her bloke managed to have sexy time :D :D :D
There is a dark conspiracy that childline was set up in order to identify vulnerable children, but not with their best interest at heart.
🤮😥

• Sad
  • Wow