Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeteM

VIP Member
I wouldnt be able to keep something like that entirely secret, honestly, so I would hope no one ever tells me stuff like that.

Although it is relatively easy to post something anonymously somewhere where it won't be believed and screenshot it.
George Michael's health situation was very much kept quiet from the public. Heard from mates in the media industry a year before he passed that he wasn't expected to be alive for much longer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Is anyone else a bit disturbed/annoyed with Kate Lawler? She's pimped her poor new born every moment since the day the child was born and is so desperate for attention she's now posting intimate moments of the child being very ill hooked up to an IV.

I know she's far from the only one who does this. Sadly, it seems very much the in thing to take and share photos of yourself or others in hospital supposedly going through trauma, but I don't have the words to express how repulsive I find it.

I am just very grateful that when I was a desperately ill baby who had a huge operation back in the day that social media didn't exist and my own mum wouldn't have ever shared this stuff even if it did.

Do these people have no one in real life who they can lean on for support? I find Kate's daily updates and breakdowns bizarre. What's going on with her do you think?
Maybe she doesn't have much real life support? A friend of mine's son was diagnosed with leukaemia a couple of months ago, and she posts regular updates of his progress, because she only has her partner for support, and she desperately needs to process what is happening by talking through her anxieties and fears. I'll give Kate Lawler a free pass for this one. Times are tough enough, and caring for a sick child during a pandemic must be really hard emotionally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
It's so weird. What is it with rich people shoplifting? Is it because they dont get a thrill out of buying stuff because they can afford it? Like in the Victorian times when brothels were legal men used to go to the roughest prostitutes who the brothels wouldnt have.
It must be something like that. I guess if you're not standing in the queue, praying your debit card won't be declined, and that utter joy when the machine flashes 'transaction approved' there's very little pleasure in shopping. :D :D

On a personal level, I wouldn't enjoy the fruits of thieving,even inadvertently. My baby son grabbed hold of a purple hairy jumper in a clothes shop and I didn't realise (yeah, shit mum, that's me) until we got home. I took it back. I bought a leather purse from a charity shop for 30p and when I got home, there was a 20 pound note tucked in one of the zip up pockets. A soon as the charity shop reopens, I intend to return the money. Am I daft? I just don't get pleasure out of stuff that isn't mine, if that makes any sense.

• Heart
  • Wow

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Gotcha, I was thinking she was just walking past the shop on the way home from work! I was thinking, how weak are her fucking arms then? 🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Something is happening with Cowell and I wish daily mail would just spit it out or drop better clues.
Maybe it is, look what this wally has done to his face but I don't think so.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Yes! I’d forgotten about DVO and GG.
Gary Glitter got deported from Cambodia for setting up home with an 11yo and 12yo girl (with the consent of their mother who he had given money to). If anyone has visited Cambodia, you'll know that it's quite easy to get out of trouble if you have plenty of money - we were told this regularly by friends there. Get stopped for speeding - give the cop a handful of cash etc. The fact they booted that disgusting old pweirdo out shows how revolting his behaviour was. He's currently residing at HMP The Verne in Portland, Dorset. I hope he dies behind bars.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Confused about Hilaria ...
A surprise baby or what? I don’t get it , anyone... ?
Has she quickly bought a baby to change the narrative of her being a complete loon with an unnatural passion for paella? She’ll be attaching castanets to its little hands as we type.

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I loved those Lisa and Mario shit posts. I hope she made a bucket load from those pics. Who leaves the bins out like that? Sometimes I do it in my pj's but I wouldn't have a full face of makeup on.
When I put the bins out I look like the lovechild of Marilyn Manson and Miriam Margolyes, especially since lockdown.

• Haha

Lavendergreendillydilly

I wonder why she embraced it so late. I know her husband is a tv exec and they are notorious for the marching powder so maybe it's his influence?
I think she took her squeaky clean image seriously when she worked children's TV. She'd go out but she'd never go wild. Then she got married and started having kids. I think just as Fearne was sorting her head and realising that all that partying wasn't actually for her, Holly was meeting more people and getting the chance to go a bit mad and didn't have to worry so much about what kids watching her on TV would think. She's a sweet person but in the last 5 years or so anytime I've mixed with her she has been coked up, that whole crowd see it as part of the night out routine. There's a big divide because like I said, a lot of the people linked to them are just over all of that. Some times they do a bump before leaving a bar so they look bright eyed for the paps and not all bleary and drunk- an old Primrose Hill gang trick. They're poor hearts! I wonder how they're getting on with the lockdowns actually 👀

• Heart

Lavendergreendillydilly

Yuck - Simon's teeth look like piano keys.

I agree with this person so much ... although, I freely admit only because nobody knows me here that I do actually like Justin Bieber's and Chris Brown's music
I totally forgot about Olly Murs claiming there was a terror attack cover up in Selfridges. That was wild 🤣 A good friend of mine was friendly with him for years and I cannot express in words how much of an absolute dingbat he is- there are not enough words in the english language. A real himbo, but kind of a likable himbo? Lacking in social awareness though.

• Haha
  • Wow

BonBon27

VIP Member
Haha- that clarification!

I'm just sitting reeling a little at the amount of absolute dirt birds in the entertainment industry like Clifford and that awful, awful man Stuart Hall. We need a few more David Harbours in the mix.

I'd love to hear people's stories about lovely people they've met- like blown them away lovely.

I obvs move in certain circles and from my old job I met loads but three people always come to mind. I mentioned on a previous thread how much of an absolute lady Tara Palmer Tompkinson was. One of the first celebrities I met through work and I met her quite a few times at envelope openings and what have you. Never thought she was above talking to "staff" at things, whereas a lot of people did. You'd get a lot of celebs staring you down waiting for you to check their name off the list without them saying their name but she always saved any potential embarrassment by saying "it's Tara, I'll be only one, darling, nice to meet you." She was an utter GEM and mad as a brush.

Had a great experience meeting Larry Lamb too through. Very mild mannered and captivating. Not just because he's easy on the eye. He just has an incredible way about him that keeps your attention without being showy.

Jason Donovan 😍 My older sis was very jealous. Happy to report he is one of the best people I've worked with. Very warm, big cool uncle vibes, I felt. Very undemanding and never assumed anyone should know who he was, always introduced himself, and even sent us thank you cards and gifts when projects when done.

So come on- anyone who blew you away with kindness or just not being a dick, as the bar is on the floor when it comes to celebrities, actually.
Love this! Will be nice to read some positive stories rather than everyone being twats 🤣

I mentioned on an earlier thread I met Tara P-T and she chatted to me in the ladies like we were besties! Also met Gareth Gates who was a good sport as my drunk friend was a lot to take!

My parents met a Chuckle brother on holiday and stayed good friends. That was really random!

My husband met Ant and Dec - I know they’re not everyone’s favourites but I’ve always loved them. He asked them to FaceTime me but I had no signal and missed it! They made a video for me instead. Only a small glimpse, they could be twats a lot of the time, but considering he accosted them in a car park at golf they were good eggs to go along with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I bumped into Coleen Nolan twice on two consecutive days while doing something with the Lorraine prog. She was perfectly polite, but OMG her make up artists should get paid treble, they do a bloody good job. (meow!)

• Haha
  • Sad

BonBon27

VIP Member
My first thought was Tom Harwood. He's young and rising (especially with GB News).
Sorry I’m not really following the details of this as I don’t know who anyone is but you’re not telling me there’s ANOTHER Tom H bursting onto the scene?!? FFS, we already have Hardy, Holland, the other one we don’t speak of......what is going on???

• Haha

Octopies

Chatty Member
I randomly found out the other day that Lily Allen is married to the guy who plays Jim Hopper in Stranger Things. My husband and I were pretty shocked as they don’t seem like people who would go together. Apparently met on a Celeb dating site and got married in Vegas last year with just her girls from her first marriage there.
Probably common knowledge or no one cares if they don’t watch Stranger Things (he’s probably got a massive CV but that’s the only thing I know him from) but he’s my absolute favourite character!
yup and he’s bloody gorgeous! Not tea or gossip but if you follow her on Instagram she’s always putting up videos of him with her kids, he seems so sweet! Also I’m not exactly a fan of hers but I think their wedding pictures are fabulous.
ED34A17D-7C31-402A-AA87-E938C8AE5EC9.jpeg

• Heart

FrostyChops

VIP Member
That's harsh. She's basically saying Leah's cancer was her own fault.
I think it's out of context. I don't think she means that at all. More like all the chemicals we are putting in the environment are contributing to cancer and l agree with her.

Reactions: 28

Shep

I think she has the most amazing bone structure - reminds me a bit of Jamie Lee Curtis, she's stunning. Also not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, wasn't it her who refused to play at Prince Harry's birthday party because he hunted?
I have never really thought of Pink as ‘pretty’ but do find her very attractive. I think it’s her attitude that gives her a sexy vibe. Then I heard her talking at an awards ceremony. She was telling how she told her daughter she may not be the prettiest, the cleverest, the most talented as she grows up but she would always be special to her and she should love herself whatever. From that moment on I loved her.

Reactions: 27