Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aisleyne looks absolutely fucking ridiculous in that gold bikini. Nobody needs to see your cervix, love. She's bessies with that witch McLean so it's a definite no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Clovis

VIP Member
I heard Hyacinth was with Betty Boothroyd. Ooh, it's like musical chairs, can't keep up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Notredamn

VIP Member
I totally forgot about Olly Murs claiming there was a terror attack cover up in Selfridges. That was wild 🤣 A good friend of mine was friendly with him for years and I cannot express in words how much of an absolute dingbat he is- there are not enough words in the english language. A real himbo, but kind of a likable himbo? Lacking in social awareness though.
Tell us more....he gives me the mega cringe not helped by the fact my ex who is also an identical twin looks the image of him. It annoys me enormously that there are at least 4 people in the world walking round looking just like him (the real one included obvs) bleurgh bleurgh bleurgh

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Ah, good to hear she's nicer in real life than I'd thought. I do wonder what the beef is with her and PQ? Maybe it's just Pauline doesn't want to do any more Birds. It's waaaaay past it's prime. The type of sitcom it is doesn't really work nowadays. I did used to watch BOAF when I was a kid (along with May to December, The Upper Hand and Keeping Up Appearances), I always remember the episode where they thought George Hamilton was their dad, featuring Ronseal himself in a cameo.
OMG! Proper 90s flashbacks there, I loved the Upper Hand! But it’s aged so badly and isn’t even funny when you watch it back!

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
Apparently Tiger Woods injuries includes comminuted fractures of his tibia and fibia - where the bone splinters into two or more pieces and he’s had a rod inserted in his tibia, with his foot and ankle stabilised with a combination of screws and pins. The muscles surrounding the bones were cut to relieve swelling.
Sounds like one hell of a long road to recovery!
I think his golfing career will be finished (I know nothing about golf maybe it's already finished??) but I really do hope it was a genuine accident and he wasn't under the influence again. Pain medication addiction is just the worst.

petitspois

VIP Member
Can you share any details? Size? Technique? Cut or uncut? Enquiring minds want to know.
technique? I know what you mean but it made me laugh. I have visions of him going at it latin style or taking a more ballroom approach :LOL:

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Don't know how anyone could be taken in by here. She came across as totally up herself with the Northern lass shtick on that cruise programme. Kym Marsh was another one with that crap on Popstars...
I can't bear Kym Marsh but she seems to get regular high profile work despite being allegedly a complete cow. I loathe the way she flirts with her co-hosts on the morning programme she does, as if she's fucking irresistible. And the faux sympathy with the older ladies who have been fleeced of their life savings on the romance scam programme makes me feel a bit sick.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Mark Ruffalo is supposed to be the nicest actor in Hollywood, very down to earth. Not that I know him.

• Heart
I’ve just learned that Shane Richies daughters are called Romanie Skye, which sounds like a paint from B&Q and Lolita Bell! I wonder if he even has heard of the novel? He must know the associations? How horrible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Cruise is really creepy isn’t he? You’d believe virtually anything of him. Like if he had a storage facility choc full of people killed because they looked at him funny, or even looked at him. You’d probably say, “well I’m not surprised. Only surprised it’s just getting known about.”

• Haha

Topaz

Chatty Member
Maybe we should start a thread of dream Eastenders cast members 😆😬

On Linda, a friend of mine worker on Loose Women in 2017 and 2018. She said Linda was very kind and chatty, a bit motherly, always cracking a joke and always made time for the crew while some of the others, especially the longer-term cast members/panelists, never made much time for anyone but the camera operators (guess why!) She's even stayed in touch with my friend popping the odd message to check in.
Ah, good to hear she's nicer in real life than I'd thought. I do wonder what the beef is with her and PQ? Maybe it's just Pauline doesn't want to do any more Birds. It's waaaaay past it's prime. The type of sitcom it is doesn't really work nowadays. I did used to watch BOAF when I was a kid (along with May to December, The Upper Hand and Keeping Up Appearances), I always remember the episode where they thought George Hamilton was their dad, featuring Ronseal himself in a cameo.

Reactions: 21

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
That was my suspicion.
Apparently the amiable Victoria Wood did a skit of a cruise singer who sold herself as everyone’s mate, but was a right cow! I wonder who inspired that?
Oh God, yeah, I remember that! She was an over the top Northern lass, so obviously based on our Jane :D :D Ah Victoria, so sad we lost her so young.

• Heart

annapolly

Apparently Tiger Woods injuries includes comminuted fractures of his tibia and fibia - where the bone splinters into two or more pieces and he’s had a rod inserted in his tibia, with his foot and ankle stabilised with a combination of screws and pins. The muscles surrounding the bones were cut to relieve swelling.
Sounds like one hell of a long road to recovery!

• Sad
  • Sick

MunHun

VIP Member
I haven't seen any of her baby's illness posts and I'm sorry for the baby and hope it will be OK but I can't stand kate lawler.
I'm old enough to remember her stint in the original Big Brother and she was a typical mean girl, sly and bullying to the easy targets whilst being lovely to the people who mattered.
Yes she wasn’t very nice in BB she was instrumental in a lot of exclusion and I can remember her egging Jade on during that drunk truth or dare night just so she could look down on her. The infamous kebab moment.

• Heart

Lavendergreendillydilly

Any gossip on PInk. I believe she has quite a turbulent relationship with Carey Hart. I also was just reading that she called Pink due to her bits being pink.
I've been told they have quite a normal relationship in that when they hit a bump, they work on it rather than just divorcing at the first sign of trouble. They didn't "put up" with each other's shit either, which a lot of couples do. I met her at her concert in Wembley a few years ago and she is *breathtakingly* beautiful like, goddess territory but she's so rambunctious, in a great wah, that you come crashing back down to earth pretty quickly 😆

Peterboroughmum

Fearne Cotton - a friend of mine runs a small charity and Fearne has done a lot for them. Friend has nothing but praise for how helpful and friendly she is.

Same friend won an award years ago for charity work. Whilst at the ceremony Max Clifford came over and said how great she was etc etc. He gave her his phone number as he wanted to help publicise the charity and get more donations. Friend felt there was something off about him and never called. Thank god she didn't: it was a charity to help vulnerable children

Last edited:
  • Wow