Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haha. #TomsIHaveShagged 😂
I have never shagged a Tom but I had a mate called Tom and I was sitting chatting to him one day and he looked weird and uncomfortable for ages and then I looked down and realised my right boob was hanging out of my vest top.

So there was that.

And I liked MM so stop being meanies.

But I do feel the above qualifies me to join a thread called “Tom’s I have shagged or shown my tits”

EDIT: *tit (singular)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lavendergreendillydilly

To deflect from the language convo- here's a bit tattle.

My group of mates in the 00s used to say that Fearne Cotton was hell bent on getting herself a rockstar husband. She used to go out with the biggest pete doherty wannabe any of us ever met (and we lived and partied in camden) and was so meticulous about appearing to be the funky, cool, slightly laddish girl on the Soho club scene. Shouting about the bands she liked and the songs she loved, she liked every thing whoever she was talking to did. She was desperate to fit in with the "in" crowd- you know like the appletons, gallaghers, Doherty. Quite sensibly she never went as far as most ppl in that crowd, drugs and bravado wise. But it didn't really suit her. She is a lovely person but you could just see the anxiety of trying to appear a certain way eating her up in the 00s and it was so uncomfortable to be around. After a few years we all felt a bit terrible for gossiping about her and saying she was a rockstar desperado... But then she married Ronnie Wood's son 😆 so we were right- she was ALWAYS going to marry a rock"star"

I think she drove herself mentally into the ground trying to be something that she really wasn't. I'm glad she's found her Zen!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Chateau Marmont

Is anyone else a bit disturbed/annoyed with Kate Lawler? She's pimped her poor new born every moment since the day the child was born and is so desperate for attention she's now posting intimate moments of the child being very ill hooked up to an IV.

I know she's far from the only one who does this. Sadly, it seems very much the in thing to take and share photos of yourself or others in hospital supposedly going through trauma, but I don't have the words to express how repulsive I find it.

I am just very grateful that when I was a desperately ill baby who had a huge operation back in the day that social media didn't exist and my own mum wouldn't have ever shared this stuff even if it did.

Do these people have no one in real life who they can lean on for support? I find Kate's daily updates and breakdowns bizarre. What's going on with her do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

lilly92

To deflect from the language convo- here's a bit tattle.

My group of mates in the 00s used to say that Fearne Cotton was hell bent on getting herself a rockstar husband. She used to go out with the biggest pete doherty wannabe any of us ever met (and we lived and partied in camden) and was so meticulous about appearing to be the funky, cool, slightly laddish girl on the Soho club scene. Shouting about the bands she liked and the songs she loved, she liked every thing whoever she was talking to did. She was desperate to fit in with the "in" crowd- you know like the appletons, gallaghers, Doherty. Quite sensibly she never went as far as most ppl in that crowd, drugs and bravado wise. But it didn't really suit her. She is a lovely person but you could just see the anxiety of trying to appear a certain way eating her up in the 00s and it was so uncomfortable to be around. After a few years we all felt a bit terrible for gossiping about her and saying she was a rockstar desperado... But then she married Ronnie Wood's son 😆 so we were right- she was ALWAYS going to marry a rock"star"

I think she drove herself mentally into the ground trying to be something that she really wasn't. I'm glad she's found her Zen!
She also dated Ian Watkins :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

willowtree45

Someone mentioned Kim Woodburn so I thought I'd share, she lives in my hometown and is known as a thoroughly nice lady by all accounts. I've heard stories from friends who work in nail salons and cafes she has visited and all have been incredibly positive, she is known to love chatting to fans and supporting local businesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
A lot of people keep their ill-health private.

No-one knew Bowie was ill, nor Victoria Wood. Robin Williams (although he died by suicide) had been diagnosed with Parkinsons and Lewi Body Dementia. The press are awful. I remember when Louis Tomlinson's mother was ill (again, no-one knew until she passed away) there was a lot of speculation about Louis himself being seen in a hospital - the crazy fans thought he'd gone there for a DNA test to prove his son's paternity. When Harry Styles' stepdad was being treated for cancer, one of the papers (The Sun, I think) printed a photo of Robin with a bag of medication and were hinted that he was seriously ill.

It's horrible and intrusive and nobody's business but the person who is sick. Some people find it comforting to post about their illness, others would rather be left alone to get on with the fight.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

JoyceHopper

I would too. And I’d tell someone if their period had leaked. People don’t mention these things. So silly.
I saw a lovely young female GP recently. I mentioned to her that her cardigan was on inside out. She was really grateful but also slightly incredulous that none of her colleagues or patients she had been seeing for the last 3-4 hrs had mentioned it. It had really big obvious labels too.
I think she was embarrassed, poor thing.

When you get older you stop giving a shit about stuff like that. I think it happens when you have a baby and end up pooing on a bed in front of strangers. That got rid of my self consciousness very effectively.😂
I told a lady that came into work that she had a bit of muck on her face, it was Ash Wednesday she’d just been to church 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Topaz

Chatty Member
I wonder what he's had done? Because we've all seen too much filler and bad facelifts but this is next level!! It's made him look like a sinister bad guy and possible burns victim.
This is what I see in any photo of Cowell these days:
black_portrait_biog.jpg
CaptainScarlet_00149.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Haven't Alice and Ioan been in the U.S ages? Does she not know any other ex-pats or become friends with the mums at her kids school or have friends in the U.K she can turn too? If not then that would be very draining on a relationship, and not healthy. Why did he suddenly leave her? And is divorcing her so soon.
If she was a friend of mine, I'd be rushing round (mask on, hand sanitiser in hand, covid vaccine card pinned to my coat) to give her the support she so obviously needs. She's crying out for help. I really hope she has someone in real life to help her through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lavendergreendillydilly

I like Fearne. I do wonder what’s gone on between her and Holly Willoughby though. Rumours that Fearne distanced herself due to Holly’s coke use?
Nothing sinster or dramatic. Completely different lifestyles. Fearne has absolutely no interest in going to clubs in Soho and getting gakked. Some of Willoughby's mates have ties to my friends and we used to be serious partiers but we're not into drugs anymore because we're all in our late 30s and 40s and... Don't want to die. We also have our very own personalities and can have a great night out without partaking in nose powdering (meow) - I'd imagine it's more or less the same for Fearne. Like I mentioned, I think ramming herself into an image that wasn't real for her might have had an effect on her mental wellbeing and she's done with it. Whereas dear old Hol loves the party seen. She came to it late as well, I'll add. She wasn't mad for it in her 20s.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

CariettaWhite

Pauline is the best actress and Robson has ridden on her coat tails for long enough without getting any other work. The series is old hat now and it's time to let go PQ will find more work no doubt.
Linda Robson can play one character and that’s Linda Robson. I’ve seen her a couple of times on Loose Women and she honestly comes across as thick as mince.

I remember when Colleen Nolan (vile) had the ruck with Kim Woodburn; poor confused Linda had no idea what to say or do and just sat there blinking in dismay, looking like a sad Basset Hound.

• Haha
I’ve had a similar situation with my breast exposed. Not with a Tom though. I had been chasing my pet chinchilla around the house and it flopped out in the fluster. Baffles me why they don’t just tell you rather than being all awkward. If a guys piece was hanging out by mistake I’d tell them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know. They just let it hang. 🙄

I swam 20 lengths in a pool once with one hanging out. I even did pretentious stretching mid laps like that😳. And one escaped briefly on Christmas Day in front of the FIL. 🤔 He was quite pleased I think.

Hmm. That’s a lot of boob flashing. Strangely they are actually quite perky. So in the past I wore dresses and tops without bras. And they liked to escape and wave at passers by.

• Haha

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Re Nice Celebs not very cool and I think I’ve said this on an earlier thread but Colin ‘Dr Who’ Baker is honestly one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
My daughter was in panto with him when she was little (swear I’m not one of those mums!) and he was basically a third grandad for the seven weeks they worked together. He was lovely to all the children but particularly her. On the last night they had a teary hug and he said he was drawn to her because she looked so much like his youngest daughter. Showed us a photo on his phone and she did!
I think there was a story on an earlier thread on here that he tried to intervene on Jimmy Saville in some way.
A lovely man 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31

PeteM

VIP Member
Judy shat herself live on air once, I kid you not. Control of one's bowels can be an issue with extreme alcoholics.

• Wow
  • Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Anyone have any tea on the Strictly professionals? A friend of mine hooked up with Giovanni after a show a couple of years ago - major shagger!

• Wow
  • Heart