Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should start a thread of dream Eastenders cast members 😆😬

On Linda, a friend of mine worker on Loose Women in 2017 and 2018. She said Linda was very kind and chatty, a bit motherly, always cracking a joke and always made time for the crew while some of the others, especially the longer-term cast members/panelists, never made much time for anyone but the camera operators (guess why!) She's even stayed in touch with my friend popping the odd message to check in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bumped into Coleen Nolan twice on two consecutive days while doing something with the Lorraine prog. She was perfectly polite, but OMG her make up artists should get paid treble, they do a bloody good job. (meow!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I like her even more now! The 50p rail in the charity shop is my favourite place to browse - I can't wait for lockdown to end so I can go shopping!
[/QUOTE]
Ive seen Linda Robson in Upper Street shopping she was being pleasant to the staff.
Pauline used to live even closer to me but I’ve never seen her.

Maybe we should start a thread of dream Eastenders cast members 😆😬

On Linda, a friend of mine worker on Loose Women in 2017 and 2018. She said Linda was very kind and chatty, a bit motherly, always cracking a joke and always made time for the crew while some of the others, especially the longer-term cast members/panelists, never made much time for anyone but the camera operators (guess why!) She's even stayed in touch with my friend popping the odd message to check in.
I’m glad my intuition was correct for Linda. She’s not stuck up.
When she and her ex mate did a programme once of challenges, it involved Fergie the non football one, and at the end of the night Linda said to her. “ you get off home, you’ve got kids to put to bed!” She wasn’t being sarcastic, bless her, just naive. The pointless Fergie looked at her with scornful incredulity, as if to say “why would I have anything to do with putting my children to bed?”

Glad to see MissDemeanour back. She was gone for ages, I did ask if anyone had seen her, but nobody answered me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My daughter attended PQA Paulines acting classes and met her a few times and she was lovely, happy to chat away and pose for pictures. But I was sending two of my kids there and it wasn’t cheap 😂

Reactions: 11
Lolz. #Tom Hidds is in a Disney TV production re his Loki role. #Tom 😂 Come back MM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I bumped into Coleen Nolan twice on two consecutive days while doing something with the Lorraine prog. She was perfectly polite, but OMG her make up artists should get paid treble, they do a bloody good job. (meow!)
She looks a whole lot older (and fatter) in real life. She also thinks she's a bigger star than she is. But at least she's polite unlike the now deceased Cilla Black, and still alive Esther Rantzen.

Reactions: 6
She looks a whole lot older (and fatter) in real life. She also thinks she's a bigger star than she is. But at least she's polite unlike the now deceased Cilla Black, and still alive Esther Rantzen.
I swear Cilla Black and Esther Rantzen are two people you NEVER hear a good word about. For a long time I always wondered if this was because neither of them are oil paintings but now I'm convinced they are just complete c*nts :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when Linda Robsom took part in Changing Rooms and they built a slide from the this floor to the second on the outside of the building? She went away for the week and on the way from the airport people were telling 'don't go home!'at her. I vaguely remember the bedroom was made for all of them as due to a burglary the kids wouldn't sleep by themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've met both Pauline Quirke and Lesley Joseph years ago (not at the same time)
Pauline was lovely. Lesley was not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember when Linda Robsom took part in Changing Rooms and they built a slide from the this floor to the second on the outside of the building? She went away for the week and on the way from the airport people were telling 'don't go home!'at her. I vaguely remember the bedroom was made for all of them as due to a burglary the kids wouldn't sleep by themselves.
Yes I remember that! Can’t remember the name of the show, but the parents would go away and leave the kids at home to redecorate the house, there was one family where the kids changed the living room into a burger bar!😂

Linda had one of those lovely London Town houses as well!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear Cilla Black and Esther Rantzen are two people you NEVER hear a good word about. For a long time I always wondered if this was because neither of them are oil paintings but now I'm convinced they are just complete c*nts :LOL:
There used to be an annual poll among flight attendants about the rudest celeb passenger, and Cilla Black would come out top every year! Everyone who encountered her seemed to have a story about her diva behaviour.

Esther Rantzen comes across as horrible too. If you take a look at her Wiki, the personal life section has a lot of tea. She also knew about Savile for a long time and didn't act, despite working for a major children's charity.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There used to be an annual poll among flight attendants about the rudest celeb passenger, and Cilla Black would come out top every year! Everyone who encountered her seemed to have a story about her diva behaviour.

Esther Rantzen comes across as horrible too. If you take a look at her Wiki, the personal life section has a lot of tea. She also knew about Savile for a long time and didn't act, despite working for a major children's charity.
That's what strikes me the most about Esther. She knew about Savile, She was 'friends' with him. She set up Childline. It makes no sense.

I remember that! They had a ginormous bed for co-sleeping. I wondered at the time how Linda and her bloke managed to have sexy time :D :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know there is a footballers thread but, it’s more so the current players. Has anyone got any tea on Paul Scholes and his wife splitting up? I’ve heard she cheated on him and is a major witch.

Reactions: 7
I've met Lesley Joseph - well, when I say met, she was on the same train as me. She was in cattle class, not first, and was talking very loudly on her phone so the entire carriage knew she was an actress darling and very much in demand darling, and would you be an angel and say hello to Tom (yeah, Tom) for me etc etc. Very full of herself and looked very tiny and wrinkled with lashings of make-up.
I've seen Linda Robson on a train - through unlike her co-star she was talking quiet quiet and didn't want to be noticed.

Reactions: 2
That's what strikes me the most about Esther. She knew about Savile, She was 'friends' with him. She set up Childline. It makes no sense.

I remember that! They had a ginormous bed for co-sleeping. I wondered at the time how Linda and her bloke managed to have sexy time :D :D :D
There is a dark conspiracy that childline was set up in order to identify vulnerable children, but not with their best interest at heart.
🤮😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Yikes her Wiki is not flattering!!! So she went after married men. I remember after husband died, various people who knew him saying he was an absolute hole. Seems like they were a perfect match.

Reactions: 7
I watched one of the documentaries on Savile that discussed his crimes and, in it, she was shown accounts by his victims. Afterwards she was asked what she thought. Before she spoke she put her fingers to her eyes a moment as if on the verge of crying,. It was so obviously just fake-emotion for the cameras that it was embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.