Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it who was rumoured to be Lesley Joseph's girlfriend? I want to say someone like Moira Stuart, but its not her, I dont think.
I didn’t realise she was gay. Are you confusing her with Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket)?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pauline Quirke came into work one day and she was absolutely lovely, we were all charmed by her. Cheap though, she only wanted to look at seconds/bargain bin stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Moira Stewart is with Hyacinth Bucket.

Pauline Quirke came into work one day and she was absolutely lovely, we were all charmed by her. Cheap though, she only wanted to look at seconds/bargain bin stuff.
I like her even more now! The 50p rail in the charity shop is my favourite place to browse - I can't wait for lockdown to end so I can go shopping!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn’t realise she was gay. Are you confusing her with Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket)?
Lesley is definitely rumoured to be gay, but information online seems to be lacking, and I can't remember where I read it now, lol. Definitely a separate thing from Patricia / Moira though.

Reactions: 2
I heard Hyacinth was with Betty Boothroyd. Ooh, it's like musical chairs, can't keep up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Linda is a real name dropper and also thinks she's an A lister. Serious, serious 'issues' as well. And her husband is a twit.

She's up there with Sarah Lancashire for me - great character actress.
On Loose Women I gather but I didn't watch it that Linda Robson told Sam Faiers that she had a lovely back, somethins on the lines of you look lovely from the back. Did anyone see this? Bit of a backhander????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Loose Women I gather but I didn't watch it that Linda Robson told Sam Faiers that she had a lovely back, somethins on the lines of you look lovely from the back. Did anyone see this? Bit of a backhander????
Yeah I saw that! It was very awkward. Sam was like “...haha” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had no idea Moira Stuart wasn't straight. I don't think she's gay because she talked quite openly about her relationships with "delicious" men in the 1960s and apparently she and Des Lynam almost married. I do love the idea of her not being straight though. She was my childhood crush. My mum tells me I used to ask to watch the BBC news instead of the Irish news so I could watch her 😆 Needless to say she was unsurprised when I told her I was bi in my 20s.

The Patricia Routledge thing is blowing my mind. It sounds like bizarre fan fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think his golfing career will be finished (I know nothing about golf maybe it's already finished??) but I really do hope it was a genuine accident and he wasn't under the influence again. Pain medication addiction is just the worst.
From what I've read, cops on the scene said he "appeared lucid" but reported that he was travelling at 80mph+ in a 40 zone.

As for his career (quoted from the guardian):
In May 2017, Woods was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Florida after he was discovered passed out in his car. He later pleaded guilty to reckless driving over the incident, and said his condition was caused by prescribed medications.
Woods was also involved in another crash in 2009 near his home in Florida, which led to news that he had been unfaithful to his then wife, Elin Nordegren. The fallout led to Woods losing sponsors and he took an extended break from golf to address problems in his private life.
The 2017 arrest was seen by many as a turning point for Woods, whose career had slumped since the days when he was one of the most successful athletes on the planet. Less than two years later a rejuvenated Woods won the Masters, his first major championship since the 2008 US Open.

Reactions: 1
Pauline Quirke always come across as a lovely person and has had a varied career, heard nothing but bad things about Joseph.

I know Linda Robson had a few personal issues this last few years seems silly to loose such a long friendship.

Reactions: 11
Patricia Routledge being a lesbian always makes me about Hyacinth, and how she would be terrified of what the neighbours think, what will Sheridan say (not the she ever realised he was gay as duck too). 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Linda Robson was friends with the family of the young lad that got stabbed, Ben Kinsella. Her own son was present when Ben died. That affected her badly. She comes across as extremely annoying on Loose Women, though I rarely watch because the whole show makes me want to throw things at the screen. Why is her husband a knob?

Reactions: 14
Patricia Routledge being a lesbian always makes me about Hyacinth, and how she would be terrified of what the neighbours think, what will Sheridan say (not the she ever realised he was gay as duck too). 😂😂
I always liked the idea that Sheridan did tell Richard that he was gay, and Richard was fine with it, but they agreed not to tell Hyacinth because it would melt her brain 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Tiger Woods had recently had another operation on his back, so could be opiate addiction. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.