Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda Robson was friends with the family of the young lad that got stabbed, Ben Kinsella. Her own son was present when Ben died. That affected her badly. She comes across as extremely annoying on Loose Women, though I rarely watch because the whole show makes me want to throw things at the screen. Why is her husband a knob?
Yeah I know but she has a whole host of other really serious issues but that definitely didn't help. I feel really bad for her son. Her husband was a bit rude to me on issues of which he disagreed (because he was uninformed) and they were reluctant to pay for a service. Can't say anymore I'm afraid!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The article gives the impression that Linda is stuck in the middle. Thing is, Pauline is a talented actress who will never struggle to find work. Whereas Linda and Lesley need Birds of a Feather because they are unlikely to get any other acting work! However I’ve always thought Linda would be fab in EastEnders.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I know but she has a whole host of other really serious issues but that definitely didn't help. I feel really bad for her son. Her husband was a bit rude to me on issues of which he disagreed (because he was uninformed) and they were reluctant to pay for a service. Can't say anymore I'm afraid!
Oooh, intriguing. My brother kind of knows the family through a friend of a friend but he's a rubbish source of gossip. My husband is the same - I had to read the paper to find out he'd met Katie Piper through a work thing. Men, well the men in my life, are crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Linda Robson was friends with the family of the young lad that got stabbed, Ben Kinsella. Her own son was present when Ben died. That affected her badly. She comes across as extremely annoying on Loose Women, though I rarely watch because the whole show makes me want to throw things at the screen. Why is her husband a knob?
Yeah I can't bear Loose Women I don't know anything about her husband I just thought he kept a very low profile.

Reactions: 4
The article gives the impression that Linda is stuck in the middle. Thing is, Pauline is a talented actress who will never struggle to find work. Whereas Linda and Lesley need Birds of a Feather because they are unlikely to get any other acting work! However I’ve always thought Linda would be fab in EastEnders.
Didn’t she play a young Pauline Fowler in a special back in time Eastenders episode?

No Wikipedia says a character called Flo in a spin off called Civvy Street set in 1942

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes she would, a Pauline Fowler type character would suit her. Maybe she is easily led and has been manipulated to turn her back on Pauline.

Reactions: 3
Linda always strikes me as being quite a bitter character.
Very much so, on the rare occasions I've seen any of Loose Women she comes across as so judgemental and ignorant. She seemed to enjoy that weird pile-on they did to Kim Woodburn. I always thought her character BOAF was so miserable and moany and she seems the same way in real life, like Pauline Fowler (not Quirke!).

Reactions: 9
Kim Woodburn was on Place In The Sun with her husband Peter. She seemed really sweet.

Can totally see Linda rolling up to the square as Kathy's sister 😆

• Haha
I always liked the idea that Sheridan did tell Richard that he was gay, and Richard was fine with it, but they agreed not to tell Hyacinth because it would melt her brain 😂
Yes, I like that. Richard definitely wouldn't have cared, and he obviously already knew in the show and tried to hint to Hyacinth.

But it definitely would've melted her brain. I'd love to have seen her try to spin it, the way she always tried to spin Daddy's dirty old man moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes she would, a Pauline Fowler type character would suit her. Maybe she is easily led and has been manipulated to turn her back on Pauline.
My God yes! why is that woman not already in Eastenders?????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.