Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He calls when he wants a leg over,that's all. I don't tend to get too attached. I'm am not the only one.
You are obviously a big fan as you are part of his fandom, so sorry he isn't what you thought he would be. Just because they are famous, doesn't make them less of a man with needs the same as anyone. Being famous means you have more options.
You may have read stuff before from others as no doubt it's a common thing. I can't speak for others. 💋
How does it work with this lockdown?

Reactions: 3

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
No he did Kirsty 's sister had been one of his fallback birds for years until he married KP.when he came back to Britain the got back together and the moved into a house in the country and she was pregnant within months. Of course he had been with Jemima Khan before her so good ol' Laura was his last resort and at last she got her man ....for now
Yeah but if he was desperate for kids he wouldn’t have got with Jemima?

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yeah I never had him down as a decent man. Just someone who exaggerated his flaws for money. He took massive advantage of his fans back in the day, and probably still does.
If he was sober enough and there was a whiff of trouble he would always do a runner.

Moley1

Chatty Member
Sir Tom went to Barbados (which was on his bucket list apparently) on 12th December. I don’t know when they returned but unless it was in the last few weeks it is doubtful that he caught the virus there. Also he wasn’t given the vaccine as he was receiving medication for pneumonia at the time and you can’t mix the two.

CountKit

Is there proof that Chris Evans (not ginger) is a total hoe, or is it just rumours? I suppose I'd be a hoe too though, if I was a man who looked like him & was able to get lots of hot women lol

• Haha
If you've read the book 'Notorious', there's a section in there where they spoke to an ex of Nick's. Apparently he's got a thing for his lady friends wearing stilettos and fangs. Make of that what you will.
I really must read it, it’s been on my to read pile for a long time. I think the pile has 4 or 5 books I’ve bought because of these threads.

Very traditional

VIP Member
This makes me happy - Simon from Biffy is a God (particularly when he has long hair and tight trousers)

I met Biffy Clyro in a virgin store in Inverness . They were signing cds. God they all were lovely. Smelt lush, hairy and their accents 😱
My daughter went to see, I think, The Wombats in concert. Supporting them was Lethal Bizzle. Lethal walked past with a roadie as she was queuing outside and she said loudly ‘which ones Lethal and which ones Bizzle’. He heard and laughed his head off. When he came onstage my daughter was mortified he was just 1 person 😂😂
I don't think Jamie and Habbs are celeb enough to have a blind about them so doubt it's them

Google says Sophie Habboo but can't see any anti-mask stuff on her.

Reactions: 2

Themoomoo

Nooooooo, the cream is the dairy bit, so it goes on the bottom. It's like butter on toast, you wouldn't put jam on toast and then butter on top of it, so why put jam first on the scone?
I concur 👍👍👍

When I went to the cinema to see Fifty Shades of Grey there were grown women squealing and whooping every time Jamie Dornan took his top off/there was a sex scene. People are bizarre 😳😂
Oh goodness it was the same in the cinema I was in 😢😢

• Haha

Very traditional

VIP Member
You see I think that him doing that wouldn’t get half the publicity and interest unless you add in his other half being anti mask etc

ps I’ve no idea who “they” are
I'm glad it's not just me ... I even googled variations of "celebrity donates PPE" and I'm still clueless 🤷‍♀️

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
If you cant handle me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best......

Was it ever discussed on here about the Die Antwoord drama?

Don't think it was discussed but damn Watkin and Anri seem like some fucked up twats....and not just from their music for a change.

Rubbish909

I had to go and look as I never saw the photos! You can see it is him by his eyes.

I don't think anyone strongly dislikes him? I certainly don't. Everyone likes to take the p mostly, about a lot of people. I barely know anything about him, to be honest.

You seem to know a little more than the usual fan....?
@Ophelia His eyes look lovely and it's good to see him out and about :)

I honestly don't know any more than what is available through his interviews and verified quotes about him for co-workers and fans who have met him at comic con or other places and shared their stories

I can make my guesses about him and regarding why he was off the radar since 2017 but I don't have any more facts than anyone else. I've been a fan for a few years and a friend found this site and let me know during a virtual happy hour so I could take a peek for fun while drinking.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
My brother inlaw did a gig with him and said that he was quite well spoken and seems like a nice guy. He said he has loads of leech hangers on around him who just encourage the drugs and fleece him for what they can get.

He also said he changed pretty quickly into the twat we all know once he had a drink and a line 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love JL he is possibly the most beautiful man i have ever seen and i love 30STM but i don’t get his A-list status as an actor. He does a film every few years that rarely do well?

I know that a lot of musicians used to hate him and accuse him of an actor playing as a rock star.
Don't get me wrong I used to find him so attractive, I think Jordan Catalano awakened my sexuality but the more I hear about him the less attractive he is to me. I love the first two 30 secs albums, saw them in a tiny venue on the Beautiful Lie tour and they were great.