Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I’ve just finished the Podcast, it’s a four parter
When I had only listened to half way through the first part, personally I thought that Barrymore knew or was more involved than he said
Absolutely sickening to what happened to that poor man
And then the things that Barrymore did afterwards, his behaviour towards the family, his press interviews, trying to sue for wrongful arrest and get millions from Essex police and the woe is me attitude
The man is a disgrace
What's it called ? Would like to listen to it

Reactions: 1

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been reading a book called Duty Of Care, which is an account of the start of the pandemic by an NHS doctor. He helped set up a charity called HEROES, which was to help supply PPE to front line NHS staff, amongst other things. I can’t remember in which capacity, but the Candy Kittens sweet brand, owned by Jamie Laing, was quite involved too. Not sure if he’s part of a celebrity couple, though?
Google says Sophie Habboo but can't see any anti-mask stuff on her.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I've never found any of the members of Biffy Clyro attractive, so the fact the ginger one has a small willy, means I'm obviously not missing out on anything. The lead singer looks okay until he takes his shirt off and then he has all those scribbled tattoos.
I found it funny he had a tattoo ‘god only knows what I’d be with you’ that he got for his wife (this it was their first dance song?) and then he added a random big tatto and part of it covered the lyrics up 😂

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Have you see that video where he was chasing a guy and she found hysterical, but then he told her to act sad claiming the guy had touched her up so that's why he was going after him. The guy in question was gay, and I'm sure he is also known but can't remember who it is for the life of me. He's got some scary cult leader vibe going on.

I do love Zheani's the question though. Imagine getting it taken down and then filling the video with all the receipts so they can't do it again. It's all kinds of messed up going for a girl that reminds you of your daughter.
Not seen that, wow thats absolutely awful.

Ivich

I'm late to party here, but yes, that's what happened. Mind you, Le Bon was still going out with a Canadian girl named Claire Stansfield when he spotted Yasmin. He showed up to their first date with a bottle of Glenfiddich whiskey and Marlboro reds. Classy.

Please don't get me started on John Taylor. I'd be here for hours.:ROFLMAO:
I'd love to hear it! I had a massive crush on him, too.

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
@CherryAcid I don't mind her either, was surprised to see she's still plugging her book. All the Disney stuff puts me off her but each to their own.

Ennasor

We haven’t heard of this but, I will definitely recommend it to her mum as they are willing to try anything at the moment. Thank you x
I am following Zheani on ig. Edwin's Generation did a full documentary on all if DA antics. Then an interview with Zheani a year ago but hasn't published it to my knowledge.
Would love an update on any court proceedings or legal action she took.

Moley1

Chatty Member
It's good to know this look is now available for a mere 42 pounds! I wonder if the girls come with it!

It's good to know this look is now available for a mere 42 pounds! I wonder if the girls come with it!

I think that the question is, would they come without it?

Sjc_80

For the purposes of such adverts the girls from the babestation style shows call themselves tv presenters. It’s far more likely to be one of them

As we approaching the dawn of a new thread can it please be a Tom free zone?
Harley Brash's mam was a presenter on this channel. She also went on a "date" with Robbie Williams back in the day. That was her claim to fame before her daughter was on LI.

Miss Apprehension

Chatty Member
Yep thats the one
Sorry, is there somewhere you can point me to catch up on this? Not heard about this band for years but I got the heebies a bit from them early on when a friend was raving about them. I watched the Cookie Thumper video and it was a bit... “ Lolita-esque “ vibey.

Yep thats the one
I personally don’t know them but my friend is a huge fan. I’m confused by your post - has something happened with them?

Sorry, is there somewhere you can point me to catch up on this? Not heard about this band for years but I got the heebies a bit from them early on when a friend was raving about them. I watched the Cookie Thumper video and it was a bit... “ Lolita-esque “ vibey.
I’m also curious and will now be spending my weekend looking them up!

Chablis1

VIP Member
I k ow a very glamorous 80 year old who looks like VB in that picture 😄 What on earth? He is a simpleton. No wonder they're hawking their kids around the place. The future of brand Beckham!

I thought the underage girls thing is usually Cavill. Would TH really be shagging underage girls and a 40 year old?
I assumed it to be Cavill as well.