Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Just wondering, has anyone got anything lovely to say about Adam Rich? He was the host of Man Vs Food which, looking back, was quite over the top. I developed a bit of a crush on him, though. Must be the way he ate those big burgers! 😳
I've got a bit of a crush on him too, he seems quite flirty on his social media.

@CherryAcid I don't mind her either, was surprised to see she's still plugging her book. All the Disney stuff puts me off her but each to their own.
Oh yea the Disney stuff is so cringey.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
What does everyone think about the TI and Tiny stories coming out? TI is a nasty prick so I’m quite pleased if this finishes off his career.

Reactions: 2

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Oh god!! Showing my age but my school year had a thankfully small group of people who used to sit and quote Dawson's Creek at you.

There was one in particular who would quote this long rant that Pacey (i believe) would make at a teacher that went on for ages and ages and ages and aaaages in an american accent and she'd get more and more passionate and stare really really intensely at you whilst she'd do it - it was really freaky!

Aaaah teenagers. (*cough* they still do it on their facebook groups (i was friends with the most normal one of the lot and so see them posting related things on her page)

One that doesn't have nipples :unsure:
One with a “ fascinating essence”( bork) 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t blaming anybody. I was simply point out a fact. Women have choices don’t they? Who do you blame if they make a poor choice of partner? There is a lot of talk about the poor behaviour of some footballers but no one is holding a gun to these women’s heads making them date footballers. It is their choice is it not? You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that if you date a footballer, a rock star, an actor or any celeb there is a good chance that they not going to be faithful to you. Why is that? Because they get shedloads of opportunities from other women.

I don’t know what sort of men you have met in your life, but I know plenty of “nice guys” who certainly don’t feel that they are entitled to “any woman”. They are simply decent human beings who treat other human beings, no matter what their sexual orientation, with respect.
surely that can be said the other way around but it’s not as often you hear of woman choosing that lifestyle. Must be an evolutionary thing or women are much more discreet 😁

Moley1

Chatty Member
I hope Captain Tom recovers.

Although I completely believe Tom did a good thing with all his walking, I don’t believe the huge amount raised. I don’t think all that total came from donations from kindhearted Brits. Something not right with that whole story.
Well we and most of our friends donated to his cause, so I am sure many other people did too. When you see how much money Children in Need raises I can well believe that, with all the exposure he got, the figure raised was correct.

freaknasty

Chatty Member
I did some research and that is where I have got my idea on who you are. On Wikipedia though there are hardly any British girls mentioned
I also did some research and have an idea on who they are, I wonder if we’re leaning towards the same person 😂

Lovegin

VIP Member
Are we talking about men who just come out and say they’re nice guys or men who answer that when asked? If I asked all the men I work with if they “ are you a nice man” I’m sure they would all say yes

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
Her Husband came across as quite controlling and they seemed to have a weird dynamic on the recent full monty charity show she was on. She got really funny about stripping next to a man and he didn’t like it either, I take it they hadn’t realised what the full monty was about 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought that at first but then I felt like it may have been orchestrated for drama in the show. He shrugged off any concerns very quickly.