Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovegin

VIP Member
If it is Tom, he seems to have been living with a woman in Atlanta , now he’s back here for some booty calling (smarmy and eww,) I really hope he uses protection, as its obviously not just a pregnant fwb he needs to worry about!! I also hope he’s isolated for 14 days first or is that why he’s wearing 2 masks? He thinks it will stop the need for self isolating

Reactions: 4

CherryAcid

VIP Member
I personally don’t know them but my friend is a huge fan. I’m confused by your post - has something happened with them?
Youtube Die Antwoord controversey, there are several videos including phonecalls and voicemails. Sexual abuse, homophobia, racisim and it gets grimmer.

torontoon

Chatty Member
I know a lot of people who take it just to keep the night going. Also, some take it as it’s cheaper than buying drinks all night. It’s absolutely rife in Manchester. Most people I know take it every time they go on a night out in town.
Edited to say:
Most people within my generation by the way, not everyone I know. I didn’t word that correctly. Although, I know some father and son duos who take it together.
I've heard that passingly, about social use, but only from one or two people. My experience is limited to what I see in professional environments but I guess it's the same thing, really - you just keep on going. Whether that's dancing or working to deadlines or whatever, same basic idea!

Chablis1

VIP Member
😂I deleted my post about the mcfly guy.
Old skool not exciting but a long time ago I was invited to Ice T's after party, I declined but had a fab chat with him!
Ice T has always come across as an ok guy.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
That's true. I'm in the Rammstein fandom, and am only just out of the other side with a total fucking nutcase. This particular one is convinced she's a witch(no offence to any Witches/Pagans here, I'm a baby Norse Pagan myself), and I recently found out that she tried to curse Richard Kruspe's girlfriend using a piece of the Berlin Wall. o_O
The Berlin Wall?!😂😂😂

• Haha

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I remember reading when he died how dedicated he was to his garden and allotment. At his career height he was asked to open for Frank Sinatra in Las Vegas as part of a residency so big money, big opportunity but Rod turned it down because he had just planted a new crop of potatoes. They came back twice offering more money but Rod turned it down each time because it didn't want to leave his potatoes. Haha.
I bet he regretted he didn't take the money and stash it when he got that back-tax bill that bankrupted him.

@NineTails20

Have you read Andy’s book? It’s a lot more candid than John’s and he’s bitter so it’s a good read.

I bought a couple of old Duran Duran books last year but not got round to them yet. I think one is called Notorious. The other is just photos, I found it cheap online but they change hands for over a thousand dollars in the states apparently, so I may not keep it.

• Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
Mail charmingly implying she fibbed about her age - is 52 rather than 49 - if true her fertility problems were when they tried to have children and she was already 42 - which is very difficult.
Reads like she had a very exclusive life in Paris, but was being somewhat controlled by previous fiancees wealth and circumstances then met more humble beginnings Welshman who then because very famous and travelled away with his job.

VIP Member
Me and my partner had this exact conversation earlier. Also, they all seem to go to the Cafe for tea and food, and are in the pub every lunch time and night time.
And the constant parties at the drop of a hat and the shouts of ‘drinks on the house’ I’ve run 3 pubs and that has never once happened!! Me and my sister used to rage about it and had to remind ourselves ‘it’s not real!!’

• Haha

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Apropos mental fans... I friend of mine convinced me it would be a great idea to see David Cassidy, whom I have never liked. He was doing a short tour and was at Hammersmith. He had had so much surgery that he could hardly move his mouth to sing. But there were all these mental women of a certain age, some with their husbands, and they screeched from beginning to end and cried. I left after the first warble with another friend and we convinced the venue to open the bar where we happily sipped on plastic pint tumblers of horrible wine until it ended.
Something came out about him being pervy with Sam Fox at a photoshoot, didn't it?

Okay, let me make this clear at the start that I do not know that gorgeous man. And that I have loved John Taylor since I was all of 10 years old. I named one of my boys Taylor, ffs! :ROFLMAO:

Was once given the nickname 'The Anteater' by groupies he'd slept with because of his skills. ;)
Was outed on an episode of MTV's Most Wanted(remember that show?) by Simon Le Bon as getting a round of applause at a hotel because he shagged a girl on a hotel balcony in view of the band and crew.
Made out with Grace Jones on a transatlantic flight.
Had nearly nude photos leaked to the News Of The World back in '82 by an old girlfriend in a kiss and tell story.
Sliced his feet on broken glass while in the States on the Sing Blue Silver tour so badly, he was dosed up on pharmaceutical grade cocaine just to get through the show.
His first wife was so obnoxious to fans online that she earned the name 'Amanduh'. She'd frequently go into chat rooms and brag about 'going to bed and fucking MY husband'.
Jody Watley's song, 'Looking For A New Love' was allegedly written about John after she found out he was cheating on her.
He ended up leaving social media because the crazies of the DD fandom kept going for his second wife on his media.

And I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I've left out, if I can remember it, I'll post it.
John and Gela are both still doing social media I think? Unless this is a recent development. I used to watch his guitar lessons online last year....I have no interest in learning how to play:D

There’s a fruit loop fan on one of the pages I’m on who has been blocked by Nick and/or Roger’s friends/work pals she stalks and messages people linked to them. They’ve told her (if she really is a she) to leave them the fuck alone but she argues it’s all ok because people can post what they like on SM. So many of the other members encourage it, bizarre.

Pixie06

VIP Member
There was always a comment in the Mail under stories of him talking about the ‘real’ reason Katy and Russell broke up. It used to get a lot of likes. If anyone knows what they were going on about I’d be very interested ☕ 😀.
Anyone see the pictures Stacy Solomon posted on Instagram where she’s basically turned her bathroom into a beach? Sand all over the floor.

It’s giving me the boak. How could you do that?
No fucking idea. Who in their sane mind would do that? Still giving me itches,