Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been crazy! Last year and this one by the looks of it have been a nice rest, but I am bored out of my mind now! 😁
I was gonna say what have you been doing the last year too keep occupied, how did you find tattle too, were you bored or searching for gossip sites?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't think anything could top Dominic West's attempt at damage limitation. Comedy gold!
That was the greatest thing to come out of 2020. Also his missus running in walking boots.
Ioan’s wife has changed a bit since they first got together. Maybe he just didn’t recognise her? ;)
Sorry I’m being cruel, I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just looked her up and she looks very different! I always thought she was someone who thought she hadn’t got the career she deserved.

Any tea on Ryan Reynolds/Blake Lively.

Reactions: 4
Elliot Page has filed for divorce , supposedly split before he came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@Mischievous Mystery what would you say has been the best decade of your life? When did you feel you came into your prime?

I turned 26 last week and feel like I’ve lived a very sheltered life. Must be that catholic upbringing and wanting to be a nun for years 😂

No I’m just saying dont take everything as fact...lots of grains of salt stuff out there. I know people who have created accounts and spread gossip and hello none of it is true but people lap it up especially when it’s old gossip because no one can prove its wrong. I’m saying its about being a big fish in a small pond...
I agree. I just find it weird that some posters claim to know everyone from reality TV Zlebs to A List Hollywood. Surely there are certain circles one moves in which are mutually exclusive! There was once a very prolific tattler who used to do the same thing. Just sayin...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mine have sagged terribly in recent years because I’ve lost a bit of weight. Now they resemble empty sandbags when I take my bra off, no one would want to see those 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Elliot Page has filed for divorce , supposedly split before he came out.
I can imagine it would be very hard. His wife married a woman and knows herself to be sexually attracted to women. So having her wife change genders would be such a difficult thing. Didn’t she write something in her socials before she deleted her account? About it being tough?

Reactions: 13
I agree. I just find it weird that some posters claim to know everyone from reality TV Zlebs to A List Hollywood. Surely there are certain circles one moves in which are mutually exclusive! There was once a very prolific tattler who used to do the same thing. Just sayin...
Maybe they start of z list and climb up to A list or they were A list and tumble down to z list 😁

Although I've met a mix of both groups A and Z but no stories to tell or sell, just simple, boring chit chat! 🥱😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.