Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for her, she’s clearly very hurt 💔 will be interesting to see if he releases a statement. Wonder if he tried to get her to do a Dominic what’s-his-face fake “we’re still together” photo shoot outside of the house and she’s told him to shove it up his ass. Hope so ☺
Don't think anything could top Dominic West's attempt at damage limitation. Comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone has updated Ioan Grufford’s wiki page on the personal life section to say that he is going to divorce his wife as he no longer loves her. What kind of person does that, especially when the situation is still raw for the family? FGS have some compassion for others.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has posted messages of support for me. 💋
I have a particular poster on ignore as I don't need negativity in a forum that has been so welcoming and kind.
I can assure you I am not a 20st trucker or even TH himself, though that did make me giggle!
I am in my 40's although I didn't say I wasn't or I would have been too young to do page 3. However, I am proud of the career I have had and am not ashamed of it.
I will continue to write about my adventures and give as much as I can without being vague or illegal lol! Trust me, they are all true, though some are abit hazy depending on the drugs!!
Thanks Tattlers x
Ooh I used to work with a girl who went on to do page 3!!! Maybe it’s you !
I love the gossip
Brightens my dull homeschooling days

Reactions: 16
I cna comfirm Adam and his family are lovely
I've heard good reports about him as well, an all round decent man with a good work ethic. I also don't think his romance with Taylor Swift was as contrived as the others. They genuinely seemed to like each other and get on well.

Reactions: 2
Best thing to do is get handy with a riding crop. Most famous people I meet are subs, and a sniff of dominance, you have them crawling.....sometimes literally!!
I am SO in there then!! Admittedly never used on anything other than a horse and then only waved in a threatening manner, but I'm sure I can learn :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who has posted messages of support for me. 💋
I have a particular poster on ignore as I don't need negativity in a forum that has been so welcoming and kind.
I can assure you I am not a 20st trucker or even TH himself, though that did make me giggle!
I am in my 40's although I didn't say I wasn't or I would have been too young to do page 3. However, I am proud of the career I have had and am not ashamed of it.
I will continue to write about my adventures and give as much as I can without being vague or illegal lol! Trust me, they are all true, though some are abit hazy depending on the drugs!!
Thanks Tattlers x
Love reading your posts - gives me a thrill!! So keep them coming thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Ioan Alice thing seems weird to me because she seems to have no idea it was coming. If they had been having problems for a while this wouldn't be a surprise, surely he would have said that he didn't think the relationship wasn't working before just saying he's leaving. Where are her friends? She must have well-known friends who'd be advising her to keep quiet. I wonder when we'll find out!
Yeah I think it was really off of him to talk about his marital problems in public like that when they stayed together for so long afterwards. If they had lived separate lives for so long why was she so shocked when he left?

Reactions: 8
Someone has updated Ioan Grufford’s wiki page on the personal life section to say that he is going to divorce his wife as he no longer loves her. What kind of person does that, especially when the situation is still raw for the family? FGS have some compassion for others.
Perhaps someone who supports her and wants to tit on him, like he's shat on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone I was friendly with a while back successfully pretended to be Victoria Beckham when Popbitch had a message board. In real life she was a chubby lass from Sheffield but she had posters eating out of her hand for quite some time. Then she suddenly got banned. I still think VB herself contacted Popbitch and said 'oi, that's not me!'
Oh my god what a blast from the past! I can't remember her name but she'd always pop up defending VB! Opinion was divided as to whether she was VB herself, PR staff or a crazy fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cna comfirm Adam and his family are lovely
Who's Adam?

I do feel for her, she’s clearly very hurt 💔 will be interesting to see if he releases a statement. Wonder if he tried to get her to do a Dominic what’s-his-face fake “we’re still together” photo shoot outside of the house and she’s told him to shove it up his ass. Hope so ☺
Literally no one with any brain cells is going to do that again 😄 Unless they actually do want to look like a Little Britain sketch !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason I turned it down was because I actually wanted to do fashion!😂 But I was way too curvy for it.
I did a few fashion shoots (mainly catalogues) but I wish I had been curvy enough to qualify for glamour shoots.

Reactions: 5
He was with Rita Ora for a bit as well wasnt he? Let’s face it who hasn’t been linked to Rita Ora.
He was involved with her professionally and supposedly personally in 2014. Then he dumped her and banned her from performing the collaborated material they had worked on.

Reactions: 5
Shep mate, if you try to put your balls into holes I am guessing that you haven’t fathered any children yet? 🤔
Correct. How did you know?! It might be that the balls get there first!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks Tattlers x
We love you MM!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.