Secret Celeb Gossip #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m sure she wasn’t referring to you as a bit of rough. Darling, you say don’t do relationships but it comes across that you really like TH. Take care ok 💐
Oh No I didnt mean you were a 'bit of rough' unless you want to be! And I didnt mean to be harsh. I really love your posts and was getting annoyed at him on your behalf (probably for no reason!) I was talking about men in general and who they see as a 'bit of rough'. Like Armie Hammer ( going back to him again) with his wife who he has 'too much respect for' and his 'Kittens' who end up beaten to a pulp because they are the trashy type and dont deserve the same respect (which is completely untrue- you either respect women or you dont) But I do get the same feeling from your posts about Tom. I know none of us know you and we don't know you, but I get the feeling you felt Tom was a bit special ( but a bit of an idiot) and it hurts that he has other women. In my experience men who use women like that get to move on and be respectable married men with a lovely family while the women end up either being a dirty little secret. But as you seem to have been doing this for a long time maybe it doesn't apply to people who do this as a profession.

Reactions: 12
it’s easy to say from this angle though. Whatever has happened she is right in the midst of her emotions now and this will feel like the only relief she has. She may well regret it but it’s only with experience/hindsight that you learn how to really handle these things in the moment ( although Hopefully she will never have to go through anything like this again) She’s fragile and I really feel for her. You don’t want to restrain yourself. You want them to feel pain. If he’s checked out then it will be pointless but it’s all she has right now. I really hope the kids are ok
I just hate oversharing, though.

No amount of likes or "R u ok hun? PM me"s are going to take away the cold, hard facts of a relationship breakdown and the damaging words and actions that ensue.

Pick up the phone, reach out to a friend or a family member, that usually helps give you perspective and you need one on one support, not words on a screen.

I'm saying this as someone who has watched on the sidelines when a woman on Facebook posted "Ive kicked that bleep out and Im fed up with his cheating and its the last time he'll ever do this and I HATE HIS bleeping GUTS" etc etc. In fact, the breathless, angry, all over the place rant actually made me feel sorry for the guy. Which wasn't the point of her post, I suppose.

(a mate of mine was working with her at the time, so I picked up on his comment).

I'm sure most of us see oversharing every day on social media. Why you would want to air your dirty laundry in front of all and sundry? It's just escalating your problems, not easing them.

Reactions: 16
it’s easy to say from this angle though. Whatever has happened she is right in the midst of her emotions now and this will feel like the only relief she has. She may well regret it but it’s only with experience/hindsight that you learn how to really handle these things in the moment ( although Hopefully she will never have to go through anything like this again) She’s fragile and I really feel for her. You don’t want to restrain yourself. You want them to feel pain. If he’s checked out then it will be pointless but it’s all she has right now. I really hope the kids are ok
Yes she’s obviously entitled to have feelings about this, but airing them online like this is not the way to go,

if you take Alice’s tweet it’s been written like it’s been a bolt from the blue, yet from interviews he’s been saying things haven’t been right for years, plus if I’d written the first tweet and my soon to be ex had deleted it without permission, I would have changed my details and re written it, not sent a second tweet saying he’s been gaslighting me and doing nothing about it

nobody should have to stay in a marriage that’s not working neither man or woman

Reactions: 12
I think we’re all learning not to duck with Alice. She is on a Twitter rampage and fair play to her. Whatever’s happened I hope he does right by the kids.

Reactions: 17
Also Alice left her long term live in boyfriend for Ioan years ago, so she’s not whiter than white herself.

She also said that if he didn’t marry her their relationship is over. So yeah, not a good foundation. But nothing is black and white people are complicated and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.
He could have ended the relationship after the ultimatum if he didn't want to marry her! I wouldn't be hanging around indefinitely with someone who didn't want to marry me either. Too many women do that then get dumped for someone younger who their bloke marries within 6 months!

Reactions: 15
❤
Aren't D notices for journalists? Not come across one of those.
Funny enough, Michael Portillo is a lovely man. I know he comes across as being a twit, but when I met him, he was a proper gentleman.
Yes, I only know about them from The Bank Job movie which was on the other night! They can cover events or people's personal lives so I guess any of those involved might get noticed. I don't really know how they work...

Any involvements with anyone from the Star Wars universe...?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 403699

This is all getting very strange between them. It is awful when you love someone so much and they don't love you back but she should be careful about throwing around too many terms. He's already emotionally checked out it seems so he could behave coldly and cruelly to her whilst she's saying things during her distress.
His behaviour sounds a bit like his character’s in the tv series Liar. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ioan has now made his twitter and instagram private. They were both open and public this morning when I was being nosey.

Reactions: 9
I just hate oversharing, though.

No amount of likes or "R u ok hun? PM me"s are going to take away the cold, hard facts of a relationship breakdown and the damaging words and actions that ensue.

Pick up the phone, reach out to a friend or a family member, that usually helps give you perspective and you need one on one support, not words on a screen.

I'm saying this as someone who has watched on the sidelines when a woman on Facebook posted "Ive kicked that bleep out and Im fed up with his cheating and its the last time he'll ever do this and I HATE HIS bleeping GUTS" etc etc. In fact, the breathless, angry, all over the place rant actually made me feel sorry for the guy. Which wasn't the point of her post, I suppose.

(a mate of mine was working with her at the time, so I picked up on his comment).

I'm sure most of us see oversharing every day on social media. Why you would want to air your dirty laundry in front of all and sundry? It's just escalating your problems, not easing them.
I agree with you. I’m just saying that she won’t see the sense in it at this point if she is shellshocked by it. If she has good people around her they won’t comment and draw attention to it and in her own time she’ll cringe at herself but for some people this feels like the only power they have at that moment

Reactions: 6
Someone falling out of love with you is one of the better reasons for a marriage ending. It'll hurt and will be difficult to wrap your head around, but in comparison to the alternatives, this would be my choice.

From her initial tweet, that's what it seems to be.

Reactions: 7
There was a thread on DS years ago that alluded to Robbie and Wilkes having depraved orgies with Ant and Dec. Can well imagine Dec is gay and that Ant would do anything with a few grams of charlie inside him.
This “Charlie” you speak of doesn’t sound very well endowed at all! It’s surprising he’s so popular in showbiz circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone falling out of love with you is one of the better reasons for a marriage ending. It'll hurt and will be difficult to wrap your head around, but in comparison to the alternatives, this would be my choice.

From her initial tweet, that's what it seems to be.
You should read the relationship board on mumsnet.. this ALWAYS means there's someone else waiting in the wings.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
its sad when 40yrs plus glamour models(cough cough) come on to these sites and talk about the good old days and build things up and everyone believes with blind faith what they are saying.. sorry this is a gossip thread right anything goes.🤣
Thats very rude. You come across as bitter. Unless you have proof MysteriousMystery is lying, you should tit or get off the pot. Otherwise it’s akin to bullying.
We‘re a pretty nice bunch on here, despite the topics on offer! I’d always give somebody the benefit of the doubt, otherwise assuming anyone is ying is arrogant and judgemental.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
You should read the relationship board on mumsnet.. this ALWAYS means there's someone else waiting in the wings.
I avoid that place like the plague. If someone ends things with you for someone else, it's absolutely tit, but I'd take that than there being an overlap. That age old saying, honesty is the best policy 😂

Reactions: 10
I’d take everything they say over on Hagsnet with a pinch of salt. They absolutely hate all men are unable to look at their own behaviour in an objective light.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never heard of him either. I might have to hand my gossip badge back in 🤔😂 Or get up to speed! The Night Manager....Nope. I'll look it up. Only recently got Netflix so binging loads.
I loathe the Tory wanker. He tries to claim he has working class roots and grew up in a suburb of Manchester. Anyone who knows Knutsford will be aware that it's a village in Cheshire and Barlow has always been a posh boy.
He was brought up in Frodsham which is about 20 miles from Knutsford. Our coach driver once showed us the house he was brought up in and it was an ordinary semi in Frodsham. (the driver went to Frodsham High School with him)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I loathe the Tory wanker. He tries to claim he has working class roots and grew up in a suburb of Manchester. Anyone who knows Knutsford will be aware that it's a village in Cheshire and Barlow has always been a posh boy.
Gary from Frodsham ?? Like a stones throw from Runcorn 😜😜

I remember seeing photos of Ant and Dec with Robbie and Jonathon, but they were playing golf, not having sex with each other. :D :D Who knows what happened after the round of golf though?
Indeed I bet Bunker, Best Ball, Four and explosion shot were not the golfing terms they used 😋😋😋

View attachment 403699

This is all getting very strange between them. It is awful when you love someone so much and they don't love you back but she should be careful about throwing around too many terms. He's already emotionally checked out it seems so he could behave coldly and cruelly to her whilst she's saying things during her distress.
Fook in hell... he will be like that character he played last year..... can’t think of the show

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.